Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Stunning setups. Lovely sleek and elegant.

Is that a halfling tank on the mini.

Yes it is. While they look cute (or I think they do) I don't recommend them. We're talking major PITA! Even though it uses a short carto, trying to pull the carto down to fill the tank without pulling it out is a challenge, which is a frequent occurrence since it only holds about 1ml of juice (if that). Did I mention it's a PITA?

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Yes it is. While they look cute (or I think they do) I don't recommend them. We're talking major PITA! Even though it uses a short carto, trying to pull the carto down to fill the tank without pulling it out is a challenge, which is a frequent occurrence since it only holds about 1ml of juice (if that). Did I mention it's a PITA?

Yes I believe you did.... :p

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Beautiful, your teardrop arrangements, Krisma and Ocelot.
All this IBtanked glamour ... I also have different teardrops here , but I know of nothing like IBtanked in Europe.

Their international shipping is very cheap for us and a flat rate. I get all my spare tank tubes from them. Excellent company.

What about spectrum glass. Are they in the UK

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
It's cute, but for me, it's not that cute. I think I only ran about 2 or 3 tankfuls through it before I gave up. I like how the picture turn out though.

Agree. It has to fit in your vaping day. That's why I have that three day rule. If it's too hard it never makes it and nothing is too precious to stop using.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I prefer Phiniac myself. Higher cost but thicker glass.

All the IBTanks I had are broken.

A lot of that is because I use xl cartos and like to wiggle the top cap off then slide it up the carto to fill my tanks.

Did Phiniac exist in 2012?

Reactions: zapped

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
If memory serves correctly, theyve been around longer than IBTanks....by at least a few months.

Might be so, but I hadn't heard of them when Bad inducted me into the followers of IBTanked. My only complaint was that he had me get XL tanks. While they do hold more juice, I later discovered that I preferred the look of the standard size.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Might be so, but I hadn't heard of them when Bad inducted me into the followers of IBTanked. My only complaint was that he had me get XL tanks. While they do hold more juice, I later discovered that I preferred the look of the standard size.

That explains it then. Bad got a used Phiniac tank in a trade once and wasnt impressed by it. Then again, thats probably why the guy traded it, because he messed it up in the first place.

Phiniacs are twice the cost but the glass is thicker and goes through a special annealing process. Ive had two of my tanks from them for going on 3 years now and I am NOT gentle with mods at all.

Check out the clearance section some time, you can get their tanks at a decent price there although the selection is sometimes a bit limited.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
That explains it then. Bad got a used Phiniac tank in a trade once and wasnt impressed by it. Then again, thats probably why the guy traded it, because he messed it up in the first place.

Phiniacs are twice the cost but the glass is thicker and goes through a special annealing process. Ive had two of my tanks from them for going on 3 years now and I am NOT gentle with mods at all.

Check out the clearance section some time, you can get their tanks at a decent price there although the selection is sometimes a bit limited.

Hmmm, makes sense. I look at the Phiniac site sometimes, because I like their work, but I'm not in the market for more tanks. I found an RTA last year that is the love of my life and I haven't looked back.

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Hmmm, makes since. I look at the Phiniac site sometimes, because I like their work, but I'm not in the market for more tanks. I found an RTA last year that is the love of my life and I haven't looked back.

They make tanks for those too.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
They make tanks for those too.

I don't need other tanks for my baby. The glass is covered by a metal sleeve.

bOd_Ruz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread