Are you done stocking up?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Many moons ago when we were busy stocking up before the regs hit, there was a lengthy discussion in here about Subtank mini. I thought, key words here, I thought, I had bookmarked the fastech sku for the replacement glass. Well, heck if I can find it now :) Could someone in the know be so kind to link me to the fastech sku for the Subtank mini replacement glass please? TYIA

I don't have the sku you need but I think this is the mega thread you are looking for - KangerTech SUBTANK Mini

Reactions: stols001

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
That one looks short?
I got a package of clones and only half fit correctly.
Finally just got the authentic:
$6.63 Authentic KangerTech Replacement Pyrex Glass Tank for SUBTANK Mini (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I no longer will trust any styled/clone parts from FT. 8 nauti bases, none fit my authentic nauti or triton mini coils

finally cracked the 3rd bottle of vg from last years spending frenzy....... time for another cube of all vg when they have their next sale

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Thanks for the help on solar chargers, I bought two to try out. One is a ambient radio, solar and crank for charging cell phone and another is a solar battery bank. I will see which one works best :) I am building a bug out bag, you just never know if you'll need one. It was fun putting it together :)

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
nic river had a sale last week or so,, so i restocked all of my main recipe for the volume i would need for all of 2018 and i bought 3 more batteries at IMR,, i bought these last time and i really like them over all of the others i have bought before:

MXJO 18650 3000mAh Battery $8

total cost for flavors and batteries comes in right at $100,, now i need to buy more vg & pg.

ps-there is a little sticker on the battery you may have to remove to get the pico cap over the battery.,, its just enough to make the battery feel too big. dont worry the wrapper on the battery is fine.,, its just a sticker and not needed.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
i need to buy more vg
i gotta order me a cube of this myself sometime this fall. started with 3 of each a year ago, have 2 gal of pg left and just cracked my last gal of vg. once I get that cube I should be set for another 2 years of diy. I probably have enough flavors to last me even longer but there are a few other flavors I want to order for some new recipes to try.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
i gotta order me a cube of this myself sometime this fall. started with 3 of each a year ago, have 2 gal of pg left and just cracked my last gal of vg. once I get that cube I should be set for another 2 years of diy. I probably have enough flavors to last me even longer but there are a few other flavors I want to order for some new recipes to try.
if i ever used up the flavors i never seem to use i would be set for a few years too.. i really need to find them a home.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
if i ever used up the flavors i never seem to use i would be set for a few years too.. i really need to find them a home.

You could always put the ones you don't/won't use on the DIY Swaps. Maybe trade for some that other people don't use...but you do? Or trade for new empty bottles or other DIY supplies?

Reactions: misswish1

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

You could always put the ones you don't/won't use on the DIY Swaps. Maybe trade for some that other people don't use...but you do? Or trade for new empty bottles or other DIY supplies?

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
yes,, i have piff'ed,, and was part of a round robin trade swap elsewhere that was a total disaster with some of the people,,,,,,,,,,,the box disappeared,

i do keep an eye out for newbies needing help,, but i dont go 'hunting them down' either. it will work out eventually i have bottles,, everything,,,i dont need or really want anything.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
i think i have to give personal info out on this site in order to do that,,, i am not willing to do that to become 'verified' as i think i have built my rep (good or bad) with my postings here. i dont know if something has changed in the verify process since the last time i checked.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
i think i have to give personal info out on this site in order to do that,,, i am not willing to do that to become 'verified' as i think i have built my rep (good or bad) with my postings here. i dont know if something has changed in the verify process since the last time i checked.

You don't have to be "verified" to take part in the DIY Swaps thread or any of the PIF threads and activities. I've traded with Fozzy, b.m., Capt.shay, Salemgold, and several others with no problems, and some of them aren't verified.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
If my stash was lost tomorrow I'd replace it without delay and wouldn't change anything. I'd get the same items in the same numbers for the came cost. An SV rda clone and Pico are what I use everyday so that's what's in the stash. I decided from the start that the stash would be only a survival kit and kept completely separate from what I use every day. The mods and atomizers are new in their boxes. There's no need to test them unless restrictions on supply appear imminent and there's still time to buy stuff.

I must be a vaping fossil even though I've only been vaping 3 years (exactly 3 years starting yesterday). I notice new stuff coming to market (yawn). I've watched some videos of vape expos. The only thing that looks interesting is the scantily clad women.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I must be a vaping fossil even though I've only been vaping 3 years (exactly 3 years starting yesterday).
Congrats! :thumbs:

I notice new stuff coming to market (yawn).
Yep. The only new-to-market thing I've bought in well over a year was an authentic atty from a vendor in Europe that has an excellent reputation, but it turned out not to suit my vaping style very well, so it basically never gets used. That might be a good thing since those atties are stupid expensive.

I've watched some videos of vape expos. The only thing that looks interesting is the scantily clad women.
I went to a vape expo once a few years ago. I walked all the aisles in under an hour without seeing a single thing I had any interest in purchasing and left.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
If my stash was lost tomorrow I'd replace it without delay and wouldn't change anything. I'd get the same items in the same numbers for the came cost. An SV rda clone and Pico are what I use everyday so that's what's in the stash. I decided from the start that the stash would be only a survival kit and kept completely separate from what I use every day. The mods and atomizers are new in their boxes. There's no need to test them unless restrictions on supply appear imminent and there's still time to buy stuff.

Congratulations on 3 yrs!

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
I must be a vaping fossil even though I've only been vaping 3 years (exactly 3 years starting yesterday).
040.gif
That's super!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

I must be a vaping fossil even though I've only been vaping 3 years (exactly 3 years starting yesterday). I notice new stuff coming to market (yawn). I've watched some videos of vape expos. The only thing that looks interesting is the scantily clad women.
Congratulations_smile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread