Are you done stocking up?

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I've been waiting for this to start. They're rounding people up. It's going to be like that Star Trek episode where the crew disappear one by one until only the annoying Doctor is left.

Just to change the subject completely, did I mention that all my nic is gone. Accidentally spilled it while I was defrosting the freezer. And squirrels stole my mods. All I've got left is one small cigalike that I bought from the gas station.

Wut! :w00t:

:thumb:

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Guys, most of us have no idea what caused all of this FT concern as the post was removed. What was said? Did a single person get their e-cig package stopped? Did customs or FDA or fasttech make a statement? I'm panicking but I don't know if it's justified.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    If anyone still needs EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus v2 (only in gold now)...or EHPro Omega V2 RDAs, or Sigelei X Tanks, or any of numerous other tanks, RDAs, RBAs, Mech Mods, etc....VaporRange has a bunch of them for really good prices on their 2 Clearance pages!

Also got an email from UltimateVapeDeals about their final markdowns on things, and their store closing info. They have these deals below, but some things I clicked on weren't even really available any more.

35% & 40% OFF ALL EJUICE!
    ALL REPLACMENT COILS $0.99 SMOK $1.49

New 50% OFF ALL CLEARANCE EJUICE!
    NEW CLEARANCE HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES!

ALL HARDWARE ON SALE!
    EVERYTHING ON SALE!
    EVERYTHING MUST GO!

HOT DEALS!

AUTHENTIC WOTOFO FREAKSHOW MINI - $2.99

AUTHENTIC WOTOFO ATTY 3 - $4.99

kross8

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2016
    stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
    I've been waiting for this to start. They're rounding people up. It's going to be like that Star Trek episode where the crew disappear one by one until only the annoying Doctor is left.

Just to change the subject completely, did I mention that all my nic is gone. Accidentally spilled it while I was defrosting the freezer. And squirrels stole my mods. All I've got left is one small cigalike that I bought from the gas station.
    govt needs to do something about these wild gangs of squirrels,,,,i got hit a few days ago and they took all my nic and mods.. i still have 'trusty blu' (heck NO)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I'm curious, what else is kanthal wire used in other than vaping? I googled it and vaping is all that came up. Sounds like it could be used in other heating elements, but is it? What other kinds of things is it used in?

From Temco website "It is typically used in furnace applications, such as electrical heating elements in high-temperature furnaces for heat treatment, glass, steel, ceramics, and electronics industries."

Vandal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Strangely enough, the same thing happened to me. What are the odds...

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    If anyone still needs EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus v2 (only in gold now)...or EHPro Omega V2 RDAs, or Sigelei X Tanks, or any of numerous other tanks, RDAs, RBAs, Mech Mods, etc....VaporRange has a bunch of them for really good prices on their 2 Clearance pages!

Also got an email from UltimateVapeDeals about their final markdowns on things, and their store closing info. They have these deals below, but some things I clicked on weren't even really available any more.

35% & 40% OFF ALL EJUICE!
    ALL REPLACMENT COILS $0.99 SMOK $1.49
    New 50% OFF ALL CLEARANCE EJUICE!
    NEW CLEARANCE HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES!
    ALL HARDWARE ON SALE!
    EVERYTHING ON SALE!
    EVERYTHING MUST GO!

HOT DEALS!

AUTHENTIC WOTOFO FREAKSHOW MINI - $2.99
    AUTHENTIC WOTOFO ATTY 3 - $4.99

Why must you tempt me so.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Guys, most of us have no idea what caused all of this FT concern as the post was removed. What was said? Did a single person get their e-cig package stopped? Did customs or FDA or fasttech make a statement? I'm panicking but I don't know if it's justified.
    A rumor, I guess that customs was starting to hold packages. All it did was panic people.
    Should have never been posted, I guess.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    I'm curious, what else is kanthal wire used in other than vaping? I googled it and vaping is all that came up. Sounds like it could be used in other heating elements, but is it? What other kinds of things is it used in?

Toaster
    Hair Dryer
    Heat Gun
    Dryer

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    I heard that the FDA is sending Homeland Security to all of the Sally's stores to confiscate the rayon. :w00t:

CAlieQ4.gif

:rolleyes:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Not sure, but when I read the import rules, it says importing tobacco products is a restricted item, so the panic is what if customs does not allow vape supplies in on 8-8 when they are deemed tobacco products. We don't know about domestic shipping, but seems it depends on what happens after 8-8 if vape gets added to the list.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Why must you tempt me so.

It seems tempting people with great deals is my "daily deed" lately. Don't worry though...it'll end soon enough! :D

I was really sorry myself though, that I didn't discover the VaporRange Clearance section deals a few days earlier. I missed out on many of the BOGO batteries they had. Did manage to get a few though today, for the Provari 2.5 I got in yesterday's mail! Also got 2 of the EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus V2. :)

Users who are viewing this thread