Are you done stocking up?

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
So far shipping is smooth and is getting here quickly, but I feel there are some choppy seas ahead on 8-8! Just love the pic so had to share :)
choppy sea.png

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Oh this got me thinking, since vapers are thought to be so insignificant in the scheme of things happening now with regs and our contributions to the economy how is it our run on PG/VG had a price effect?! LOL Are our cookies now to be higher when they pay more for the VG??

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I was going to get some at Tractor Supply but the cube deal was so much cheaper went for that :) But I think many people use that PG.

I've resisted DIY for a long time because it's just easier to order 200ml a month of my favorite Hangsen juice for about $40 from Madvapes. Now, I'm feeling the need to start making my own because of the unknown future of juice choices. It's getting grayer and grayer as 8-8-16 approaches. I hope our fears turn out to be groundless, but the safe way is to stock up.

Like my grandmother always said, "Better to be safe than sorry!".

Last edited:

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
State of Anxiety
I don't think that it's necessarily our run on VG/PG. Maybe a run on nic base, which needs to be mixed down with VG/PG. Besides vapers stocking up for personal use, lots of people buying 10-20 year supply all at once, there are probably speculators out there buying by the drum.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I've resisted DIY for a long time because it's just easier to order 200ml a month of my favorite Hangsen juice for about $40 from Madvapes. Now, I'm feeling the need to start making my own because of the unknown future of juice choices. It's getting grayer and grayer as 8-8-16 approaches. I hope our fears turn out to be groundless, but the safe way is to stock up.

Lie my grandmother always said, "Better to be safe than sorry!".
I agree 100%, stock up now so you can DIY for as long as ever and not be worrying about juice at higher prices too. I was spending around $50-$70 a month on juice and supplies, now that I have been DIY-ing, wow what a savings! And my juice is good :) LOL

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I don't think that it's necessarily our run on VG/PG. Maybe a run on nic base, which needs to be mixed down with VG/PG. Besides vapers stocking up for personal use, lots of people buying 10-20 year supply all at once, there are probably speculators out there buying by the drum.
True about the nic, I bet they are going thru barrels of VG/PG.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I don't know if any of this has been covered or not yet I am still reading but....

Amazon has the 10ft and the 40ft......oh my
I am guessing 10 ft is going to last me the rest of my life and possibly yours too?

:)
The 10ft is cotton and not rayon, the rayon only comes in 40ft so check the packages carefully and buy the one that says 100% rayon

Just to change the subject completely, did I mention that all my nic is gone. Accidentally spilled it while I was defrosting the freezer. And squirrels stole my mods. All I've got left is one small cigalike that I bought from the gas station.
Strangely enough, the same thing happened to me. What are the odds...

OMG this is what I was signing on to tell this just happened to me! Just Crazy!!

A rumor, I guess that customs was starting to hold packages. All it did was panic people.
Should have never been posted, I guess.

Not a rumor. Any member that has access to the coop forum should go read

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Oh this got me thinking, since vapers are thought to be so insignificant in the scheme of things happening now with regs and our contributions to the economy how is it our run on PG/VG had a price effect?! LOL Are our cookies now to be higher when they pay more for the VG??

I think the sudden rise in backup vape purchases will taper off as we begin to understand the FDA's intent. They sold it as limiting purchases by people under 18 and requiring a testing process for hardware and juice to make sure it's all safe. We tend to read negatives into things like this and IMO it's founded at this point. My hope is that Congress will become more involved due to vaper communications and call the FDA's director of tobacco products to task like they did in 2010.

BTW, Zeller is way down at the bottom of the organizational chart in this link.
FDA Leadership Profiles

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I could enter it and see it attached but no change to the estimated shipping in my cart. Did you use it and see the discount in the checkout process?
Yes. It took like $3 or $4 off the $20+ shipping option At first I didn't see it cause I was looking at my total but when I went to the shipping options it was deducted from that side of the screen. IIRC it bought shipping down to $19.75 or something like that.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
That's an AWESOME price. I think you (or someone) had posted that before. I've never seen pricing like that ANYWHERE. :)

It was me who posted about their Boge cartos and drip tips, etc. back on July 12th or 13th. I'd just found and bought a bunch, after talking to the owner and finding out that she was closing up shop soon because of FDA garbage. I got 17 boxes of the cartos from her and some drip tips.

By the way, the Boge cartos measure differently than Smok brand do, if anyone's interested. Boge regular ones are the 25mm, the XL are 40mm, and the XXL or 45mm...measuring from the open end of the carto down to the end of the tube part...not counting the 510 nub at the bottom. The Smok brand...their XL measure 45mm, not their XXL.

Also found out since AlvineCigs Boge cartos didn't have a flange, I wanted to find a tank that could be used that would help stop the carto from pushing up or down, and stop it from spinning around inside the tank. Found the nifty UD Youde AGR Cartomzer Tank at 2vaped (another PA vendor to support), made especially for Boge cartos without a flange. They were $9.95/tank + $2.64 for shipping 2 of them. Each one came with 2 tanks...1 for the 25mm cartos and 1 for the 45mm cartos. They will not work though with the cartos that are wrapped in black 'cause they're a tiny bit too big to go into the tank diameter-wise.

Then found the deal at DFW for the SS Smok cartos in 1.5, 2.0, or 3.0ohms, that were 45mm long with a flange. Already had 1 tank for them, but DFW also had the U-DCT tanks for $1.00 that worked with the flanged cartos. (Have the little ring at the bottom that caught on the flange...to keep them from spinning and from moving in or out of the tank). I think they still have some of those tanks!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

Lie my grandmother always said, "Better to be safe than sorry!".
This was my thoughts as well; with all the available juice I had, the threat wasn't as close as it is now. Also, in my mind, I looked at DIY as a complicated daunting affair; no different than how I viewed coil building- until I started coil building. ;)
Ones' imagination can be ones' worst enemy.

Scale ordered this afternoon, already shipped & will be here tomorrow.
Nic ordered....don't know when it'll be here,
Bunch of TFA flavors ordered from OneStop....they should be here tomorrow as well.
500" Wire ordered & rec'd today.
Ordered a few Serpent Mini tanks- I like that low low profile!

I pretty much done. .........all except for the freezer.
Decided if I'm gonna buy one may as well use it for actual food as well. :banana:

61L9kYByOdL._SL1200_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread