Are you done stocking up?

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh wow! I didn't see that. I was just looking at the non blems. Well now, I gotta really think about this. I gotta go count the money in my secret stash now. :)
You better go snag that and figure it out later. :lol::lol::lol:
Back out that 510/P3 top and that's $50 for the mod!!
Don't forget the extender!! :D

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
You better go snag that and figure it out later. :lol::lol::lol:
Back out that 510/P3 top and that's $50 for the mod!!
Don't forget the extender!! :D

I usually get an extender for all my Provaris, although I primarily use 18500's.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
As they say, he who hesitates... but I'm gonna try to hold off for a flash sale or a Labor Day sale, then I'm in.

So far they have been kind of lite and ever since Retired1 shared those web site checkers I have been using them before I even start shopping. I got hit once and do not want it to happen again.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I usually get an extender for all my Provaris, although I primarily use 18500's.
I only have the Satin Silver finish. (Mini's and Classic V2's)
So I haven't needed one for every single one.
I have enough for 2 mods to 1 extender. Plus some extender rings for the mini's, just in case the other smaller size batteries ever go away.
It was mentioned early on that 18650's should always be available, so I got a couple rings just for insurance.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
o_O
We all got one of them... :cool:

I thought I was a :cool: guy but I don't have one :(
However, found £40 in my account i didn't know about.
:rickroll:I spent it on a kayfun 5 pawns from svoemesto. It was a £75 tank but it felt like it was £35 for me so yeah!!!
My reasoning is so weird o_O
This way I can buy more gear.

Deeming regs make it a continuous bombardment of vape gear. That's the good thing....

I'm so weird.
Even looking forward to my dielectric grease coming in the post.
What's happened to me :cry:

Edit: dielectric grease for threads & this guy :cool: don't really match

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I kind of have gotten stuck with the 350's and the 650's, but have wondered how the 500's performed...

They perform well for me, but I switch around all day between mods, so I'm not using one mod continuously.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Anybody know if 1000ml boston round bottles will be ok to freeze for a long time?

I have one that has been in the freezer for about a year. The downside is if you have some breakage it is a large amount gone.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Anybody know if 1000ml boston round bottles will be ok to freeze for a long time?

I have one that has been in the freezer for about a year. The downside is if you have some breakage it is a large amount gone.

Yea they are no problem - just protect them... Bubble wrap, box with separators, etc...

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
Well, its for vg and pg, im learning that boston round bottles are expensive. Any ideas what ells i could store a gallon of vg in? Maybe make it last 2 years?

Just the bottles cost more than the vg itself!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Well, its for vg and pg, im learning that boston round bottles are expensive. Any ideas what ells i could store a gallon of vg in? Maybe make it last 2 years?

I transfer my pg to pint canning jars. I have some vg that I will be transferring to quart jars..

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Plus some extender rings for the mini's, just in case the other smaller size batteries ever go away.
It was mentioned early on that 18650's should always be available, so I got a couple rings just for insurance.
I'm confused. I thought 1830s were around before vaping which would mean they are not just for vaping which means they will not be labeled as vaping equipment.

I dont know what to do. I mean if they go away, I'll be in trouble cause I dont want to use the 18650s.

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I transfer my pg to pint canning jars. I have some vg that I will be transferring to quart jars..
I was thinkin about that too, but are they ok to open many times, the ones i was looking at said one time use any only for 1 year

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Yea they are no problem - just protect them... Bubble wrap, box with separators, etc...
Yup. And I broke mine down into 250 mL bottles so in case of breakage I wont lose as much. But they're all wrapped in their security blankets.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

How about a gallon milk jug?

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain

for Nic i used pint (you could use quart size i figure) size canning jars from walmart.. make sure to use the wide mouth 'freezer' jars. dont use the standard canning lids.. get the BPA free lids that usually hang above.. 'white plastic' $8 for 12 jars if memory serves.

for vg/pg,, most of the people i have read just keep those in a cool dark closet/box..i think that is probably fine as they have stored it for years that way

Users who are viewing this thread