Are you done stocking up?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The thing is.. IK once I'll start making juice.. I'll still end up buying premium juices. Ionno, I just like tasting other's tasty juices. It's like.. you come over and have breakfast, but I cook it. Yeah it'll be a good breakfast, but if you came over and YOU COOKED it, ionno, it'd just taste tons better, lol. I'm weird..

04o4E_s-200x150.gif
You never know. I loaded up a tank with Boss Reserve (one of my favorites) this week after a couple of months of 100% DIY vaping and it was meh. Too sweet and I actually much prefer the 4 or 5 DIY juices I make.

I was suprised..... in a good way!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
You never know. I loaded up a tank with Boss Reserve (one of my favorites) this week after a couple of months of 100% DIY vaping and it was meh. Too sweet and I actually much prefer the 4 or 5 DIY juices I make.

I have one store bought juice left in my rotation and can't wait for it be out of the rotation.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have one store bought juice left in my rotation and can't wait for it be out of the rotation.
I have dozens of bottles that I am likely going to give away. I still like a couple, but out of the 7-8 I LOVED a year ago, I might still just like 2.

Tastes definately change IME.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
i just ordered the glycube but i needed anyways. i got 3 gals of VG and 1 gal of PG. PG is easier for me to get, tractor supply has PG. i got palm derived. not sure if that makes a difference. they also have soy derived. with the shipping its still not a bad deal but not as good as it originally looks. $72 after shipping.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
im really digging the aromamizer, what a nice product. i love the RDA tank, i install the coils vertically so easy to build and wick. tons of vapor. i have 3 of these in total that includes the one that i am using now. doe you think in the future someone i will run a "dirt" cheap type sale on these and give them away at $5,6,7 ect? like that ijoy reaper plus i picked up for $5 ea? i bought 4 of those because frankly i dont know how good they are? i have had some mixed results with the billow V2, nice tank but i have a difficult time getting the wicking perfect. that's why i like the aromamizer so much. im not trying to stuff the build into a chimney. as long as you get it reasonably right it vapes like a champ

think any future sales on aromamizers? should i hold off to buy more?

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
im really digging the aromamizer, what a nice product. i love the RDA tank, i install the coils vertically so easy to build and wick. tons of vapor. i have 3 of these in total that includes the one that i am using now. doe you think in the future someone i will run a "dirt" cheap type sale on these and give them away at $5,6,7 ect? like that ijoy reaper plus i picked up for $5 ea? i bought 4 of those because frankly i dont know how good they are? i have had some mixed results with the billow V2, nice tank but i have a difficult time getting the wicking perfect. that's why i like the aromamizer so much. im not trying to stuff the build into a chimney. as long as you get it reasonably right it vapes like a champ

$12 for stainless 6ml here - Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave (Velocity Style Deck) Original

I think it was $7 the other day but I passed as the bottom fill put me off after testing one of the 2 I have stashed. Nice vape once you remove the afc band and replace the drip tip but I hate bottom fill.

edit: My billow v3 plus is better than my aromamizer wicked with rayon. Way better flavor/vapor and more wide open air, just minor weeping around the AFC ring after refilling

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I still have to get those DIY supplies and start my stock up on pg/vg/nic @sketchness @bnrkwest @Sugar_and_Spice -.- IK, I'm slacking, I still plan on having my very first Tractor Supply experience, lol. Can't wait to start making some juice and start learning from you guys here soon. Unfortunately, instead of buying those supplies, I instead, purchased my 4th authentic Tugboat and the weekend went by so fast I had no time go leave the city and go to that store. But on the bright side, I've completed my Tugboat collection! Or until they come out with an all gold one.. which I would love!

2nw2xqa.jpg
Very nice! I never heard of a tug boat.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
14,000 messages. Haven't read them all.

I can calculate nicotine needs easy, but what are you guys planning for mod needs? As in what is your stock up goal for mods?
My overall goal for vaping is 30 years. Probably overkill. For me that's just under 5 liters of nic. No problem.
But I'm not sure how to calculate for mods? I only really started getting in to having many when these regs came out. I guess I'm thinking a heavy use regulated "should" last AT LEAST 6 months. A conservative estimate for a mech, a year.
I use mechs about 25% of the time. So I'm thinking 8 mechs, 44 regulated. That seems excessive lol.
Currently have 4 mechs and 11 regulated. I have a ways to go...

Obviously I could simply go mech, but I love the innovation.

I don't consider that excessive at all. I worked out similar numbers. I do have a few more mechs in my stash. 30 years is a long time.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

I've been DIYing my own juice for over five years now and I like ANY of my juices better than any I've ever bought. And talk about saving money.....OMG. If you buy in bulk, you can literally vape for pennies a day. Pennies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I have dozens of bottles that I am likely going to give away. I still like a couple, but out of the 7-8 I LOVED a year ago, I might still just like 2.

Tastes definately change IME.
My bought e juice had been sitting around lately, I just Luv my DIY juices now and only use the bought stuff once in awhile.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
i just ordered the glycube but i needed anyways. i got 3 gals of VG and 1 gal of PG. PG is easier for me to get, tractor supply has PG. i got palm derived. not sure if that makes a difference. they also have soy derived. with the shipping its still not a bad deal but not as good as it originally looks. $72 after shipping.
I got a cube awhile back and it is nice being stocked up with PG/VG.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
Very nice! I never heard of a tug boat.

It's a flavor RDA; US made, it's got the 'Merican flag on it, not expensive, good size post holes, nice juice well, concaved/reduced top cap, and the airflow is nice, slightly restricted, not too much and not too little, just right. Easy to build on. Tightening screws won't snap your leads. Machining is top notch. All 4 that I have; no scratches, dents, dings, nothing on any of them. I'm beginning to think our steel is better than Chinese steel. I've had a few Chinese "SS" atomizers ding up pretty quickly from normal daily usage, but not American. Our steel is tough, IMO, like my Pr:)vari.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
It's a flavor RDA; US made, it's got the 'Merican flag on it, not expensive, good size post holes, nice juice well, concaved/reduced top cap, and the airflow is nice, slightly restricted, not too much and not too little, just right. Easy to build on. Tightening screws won't snap your leads. Machining is top notch. All 4 that I have; no scratches, dents, dings, nothing on any of them. I'm beginning to think our steel is better than Chinese steel. I've had a few Chinese "SS" atomizers ding up pretty quickly from normal daily usage, but not American. Our steel is tough, IMO, like my Pr:)vari.
They sound like quality :)

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I got tired of bottom fill tanks, too. That's one of the reasons I love Kayfun lites. There are so many after-market solutions. I have 6 authentic KFLs. They all have top fill caps now. 4 from Avid Vapor and 2 from Steam Tuners. Such an incredible difference a little customization makes. :)

JaAo9_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I don't know you, but I like you already. I agree to all of that. So many after market parts for the Kayfun/R91% for different experiences; bell pyrex caps, different chambers/chimneys, mini top caps, yada yada yada, so many more too, whatever material or color you want. I myself, am a KF lover also. My latest is the KF5 which I love dearly. And Avid Vapor is legit. I bought the Velocity and Marquis through them.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY

Fozzy already linked the sale I saw earlier tonight for the V1 Aromamizer. If you're looking for V2 I'd keep my eyes open although I wouldn't expect to see those super low $5/$6/$7 sales, but still some decent ones at some point.

If you like the Aromamizer then keep your eyes open for a sale on Steam Crave's Supreme. I really like the Aromamizer, but I think their Supreme is even better. :) I've not seen any great sales, and don't expect super low but there may be some decent ones in the future.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
It depends on your vape style, MTL or DL, but the longest lasting mods are Provari (regulated) and Reo (mech) to name the most reliable. The 2.5 Provaris only do VV, but if you are MTL vaper are plenty to fire up tanks/ drippers over 1 ohms. I think the lowest the 2.5's will go is 1.2 or 1.5. I know 1.5 ohms works as I have used them. These 2.5's can be bought from $29 to $34 and during flash sales 10% off. I have a 2012 2.5 mini still going strong, so they are reliable. The Classic and P3 and Radius will do sub ohm if you do DL. Mech's will go about forever as long as you get enough to replace if one has an issue. Nemmy clones can be had for $9 or less. Easy to stock up.
For me I have mostly Provari's, all the versions except Procyon. I have a Reo and several Nemmy's and a few Pico's just for fun :)
Correct. Provari's fire down to 1.2 ohms.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The 4 yr Nic I am using was from bottles not filled to the cap but had about 1/2 inch head room, no change.
Three things ruin nicotine

Light
Heat
Oxydization

When i got njc i transfered the liter to 8 120 ml bottles leaving 1/2-5/8 inch space in the neck and threads.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I got tired of bottom fill tanks, too. That's one of the reasons I love Kayfun lites. There are so many after-market solutions. I have 6 authentic KFLs. They all have top fill caps now. 4 from Avid Vapor and 2 from Steam Tuners. Such an incredible difference a little customization makes. :)
I'm glad you like top fill tanks. You couldn't give me one of the darn things. Every top filled RTA i tried leaked like crazy.

I will take a bottom filled Atty like Kayfun, Orchid, Silverplay Nano, and Goblin Mini every trip of the train.

I have tried

LEMO 2
Vengeance
Bellus
Kayfun Mini V3
Serpent Mini
All authentics but the Kayfun, and other top filled attys.

If i told you how much i hated these pieces of _____ your computer would melt.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Most of my tanks are bottom fill that are rebuild-able, I do have a top fill Kanger I haven't tried yet and I think the Kayfun mini v3 is top fill. Need to try these!
I tried the Mini V3 and HATED the thing.

Mine leaked like a sieve because of weak O ring on the drip tip, and I hate that ______ wall around the build deck if you don't get the tails just so it will flood and gurgle after vaping 10 minutes.

With my messed up left hand i Just don't need or want the ______ aggravation.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
You should! Once you get used to it you may wonder why you were not using top fill tanks before!
Top filled are wonderful if they work. I just havent seen one work without pouring a Tank of Juice all over my mod and hand

Users who are viewing this thread