Are you done stocking up?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Thank you, tried a couple times and sort of gave up. I needed more of an understanding of wire gauges, resistance, and power and how they all worked together. Once I got that, I nailed it. :)

What was i supposed to do knock you out lock you up in a room till you wrapped a coil? I would like to do that to some people but i have NO desire to go to prison.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
kross8 - Here's some Cupti info I gathered today. I spent some time at my local vapeshop today. The owner is still using the same Cupti (original) he started using 4 months ago and still really likes it a lot. That says a lot considering he can vape with any of the many mods he sells in his shop but has chosen to stick with the Cupti for all this time. He doesn't do subohm vaping and he prefers to use factory coils (and yes he takes a lot of grief from his employees over the fact that he doesn't like to rebuild and never ever goes over 20 ohm :)). He thinks the button is a weak link for the long haul and I agree, but so far so good. He did get into stock at the store recently the Cupti 2. He's not happy since he was told there would be a RBA for it and now he's been told they've decided not to do the RBA and he knows some of his customers would only purchase if it has a reliable RBA. He's tried it and its ok, he just prefers the first version.

I got to try out the Evic AIO (75 WT). I like it :) One of the guys has been using one for about 6 weeks and he really likes it. He only does subohm and says the Cubis notch coil is working really well for him. He has been rebuilding the same coil he started with. It's not a true RBA coil so he won't be able to rebuild the same one forever before moving onto another new one but so far so good. He's not a fan of the RBA coil that can be used as he finds that one a PITA. He likes the top fill, and tank he can easily clean. Airflow's working fine for his subohming. It feels a bit heavy to me, but nothing I couldn't get used to. Must admit the clock on it made me smile :) I didn't come home with one, but IF I was buying another mod to try out I would gladly bring one home.
i ordered a Pico squeeze today from FT $27.37,, since they dont have a wider range of colors,, i may drip dip paint it just for fun. really wanted the cupti.. but feeling a bit shy of kanger lately and really want to be able to rewick myself.

now i wait for a slow boat haha

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks like my order that was sitting in customs in Chicago has transferred to a Chicago USPS facility, so hopefully it will be on it's way and moving again soon...course, it could sit there for a week too. :laugh:
It arrived in customs early morning on the 6th...moved to USPS this a.m. :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You Yanks and that slow boat.

6 days from dispatch to my front door.

Yay. A win for the limeys :thumbs:

PS: I hope the word 'Yank' is not offensive to any of you. Google tells me you don't mind.
Honestly, no offence meant :)
I'm far enough North to be considered a "Yank". :laugh: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    You Yanks and that slow boat.

6 days from dispatch to my front door.

Yay. A win for the limeys :thumbs:

PS: I hope the word 'Yank' is not offensive to any of you. Google tells me you don't mind.
    Honestly, no offence meant :)
    "One if by land, two if by sea"....:thumb:

Last edited:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    Zut, my DH always makes it a point to wish one of our London based vendors a "Happy 4th of July"...she tells him every year, "we don't celebrate that holiday." :lol::lol::lol:

We're good like that. Give, give, give

You've got loads more than us. Columbus Day, Independence Day, thanksgiving, Martin Luther king day, labour day (I think I mean 'labor day').

The list goes on and on.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    We're good like that. Give, give, give

You've got loads more than us. Columbus Day, Independence Day, thanksgiving, Martin Luther king day, labour day (I think I mean 'labor day').

The list goes on and on.
    China has us beat by a mile though,seems like every month or so,they have a holiday that gets celebrated for 5-7 days haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    It arrived in customs early morning on the 6th...moved to USPS this a.m. :)
    That seems to be happening more and more there.I ordered 3 packages a while back,2 from Fasttech and 1 from Focal.The ft ones both flew through customs in a few hours,the Focal one sat there for 16 days before finally moving to the sort facility.I thought it got pulled for inspection,but when i finally got it,it had never been touched,so no idea why it sat so long.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    A little Bear we both know pushed and prodded to get beople to rebuild.

You can't say you weren't warned!

How many times did i say a coil cost 2-3 cents and 15-20 cents was enough for my coil, and numerous re wicks to do me 2 1/2-3 months
    You are so right

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    i ordered a Pico squeeze today from FT $27.37,, since they dont have a wider range of colors,, i may drip dip paint it just for fun. really wanted the cupti.. but feeling a bit shy of kanger lately and really want to be able to rewick myself.

now i wait for a slow boat haha

Look forward to hearing what you think of it :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I didn't take the time to go back and look, but...didn't someone say they were looking for more of the Eleaf Lemo at a good price? If yes, and it was you, please PM me.

Also, I know someone was looking for more of the GeekVape Griffin 25's. Maybe it was Haktuspit? I found some for less than $24. PM if it was you.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I tried out one of those shorty tanks on the Kayfun base, works well but I am having trouble finding a drip tip to fit, anyone else have that problem? Or do you use it as is no drip tip? It's a bit too hot for me like that.
    I also tried the Red Velvet Cake DX, gave it a hot water bath, tastes a bit funky LOL I think it will get better with age :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I think I have my rayon wicking down pretty good now, have been using pre wound coils tho, it takes me so long to set one up LOL But getting better at it :)
    I am using rayon almost exclusively now and love it.

I have tons of wire (2000 ft likely) but am finding the I grab pre-wound coils more and more. The $7 Fasttech packs of 48 coils (8 different kids) make it hard justifying paying $15 for a small spool of Clapton wire or making the Claptons (or other fancy wires) myself. Forget about the time spent making coils.

Users who are viewing this thread