Are you done stocking up?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Is it the larger one (looking at the outside bottom of the atty) that takes a flat head screw driver?
In the very center?
Yea, I worked in machine shops all my working life, and always knew them as set screws.
Until a year or so ago, they were all screws to me (household type screws). Only needed to know if I needed a flat or a Phillips head screw driver. :laugh:
Me too!

I think they call them grub screws because they look like grub worms.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Me too!

I think they call them grub screws because they look like grub worms.
That would make sense. :)

When I got my Avocado atty, I had NO freaking idea how to attach my coil.
I asked on another thread I chat on and they told me to look under the foam for the allen wrench. :lol:
Yep...I've evolved S L O W L Y through this vaping journey. :laugh:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
All my spare Kayfun pieces are all stashed in boxes. Still waiting for them to come and get me.

Here is lime the drip tips i use in my shirt Kayfun

$6.41 Free Shipping Aluminum Round Mouth Drip Tips for 510 / ViVi Nova / DCT (9-Pack) (9-Pack, Aluminum) at m.FastTech.com.

They fit perfectly
I have a different bell cap it has the shorty extension on top, this could be my drip tip problem https://m.fasttech.com/products/3023/10009156/3766402-kayfun-bell-cap-kit

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
Look forward to hearing what you think of the Coppervape. If I were still buying more mods I'd be trying one of those :) Congrats on your contest win at Gearbest. :banana: I've never heard of that RDTA, but there are so many out there now ;)
The Coppervape went into the stash box....I can't put this Pico Squeeze down long enough to try anything else. I definitely want to get two or four more of these. If anyone sees a really good price on these, please keep me in mind. lol. I love sqounkers.

I think the atty will be a PIF item just from what I saw on the Gearbest website. I don't know if I would use it or not. But, hey, it was free! I'll know more when I receive it.

Thanks for the congrats!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
:)
The Coppervape went into the stash box....I can't put this Pico Squeeze down long enough to try anything else. I definitely want to get two or four more of these. If anyone sees a really good price on these, please keep me in mind. lol. I love sqounkers.

I think the atty will be a PIF item just from what I saw on the Gearbest website. I don't know if I would use it or not. But, hey, it was free! I'll know more when I receive it.

Thanks for the congrats!
Also interested to hear your thoughts on the Coppervape vs the Pico Squeeze. I have 2 Copervapes coming from FT and am considering adding a Pico Squuze to my next order.

I received my first squonker last week (a REO Grand) and I am hooked! I ordered a bunch of REO replacement parts today thanks to @LoriP1702 :p as well as 4 boxes of Kanger OCC coils (under $5 a box now at Lightning Vapes) and 4 LG HB2 batteries (just over $5 each at LV) so I am now broke. :( Very well stocked up, but broke. :)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

Thanks for the congrats!
do u know where to get spare squeeze tubes for that pico? I don't see extra tubes on FT. vapenw has the sqz kit for $28, might have to grab a couple myself

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio
do u know where to get spare squeeze tubes for that pico? I don't see extra tubes on FT. vapenw has the sqz kit for $28, might have to grab a couple myself
No, I haven't found single bottles for sale. I found them on a China website but minimum order was 400, I think.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Last edited by a moderator:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016

beckah54

Dog Lover!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
Ohio

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
I think that's the same place I saw them.?.....looks like the shipping is as much as the bottles but I would be in for about 10 of them.
so far my screen shows free shipping,, but a 30 day wait. (from China best I can tell) their other stuff is kind of high compared to FT.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Those bottles look to be the same as the Kanger Dripbox bottles. I think Sweet-Vapes has them....

Dripbox Bottle 7ml
someone in the coppervape thread that has both said the dripbox bottles do NOT fit the pico squeeze

Users who are viewing this thread