Are you done stocking up?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I went thru all my receipts the other day while doing taxes and was a bit in awe of just how much I spent last year (though I shouldn't be based on my credit card balances) stashing vape gear but when I amortize it over the 10 - 20 years it should last me (sans the need for more flavors, vg/pg, batteries, wire/wick here and there) it comes out to be next to nothing. The only thing I really 'need' gear wise to feel confident in that 10 - 20 year estimate is a few more spare mods but there are still lots of rda/rta I 'want'. I was actually thinking about putting up for sale some of the smaller tanks I bought without much thought that I now doubt I will ever use now that I prefer bigger tanks/builds.

Been thinking of picking up more Pico mods. Thinking of Pico squeeze. May try my hand at squonking

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Been thinking of picking up more Pico mods. Thinking of Pico squeeze. May try my hand at squonking
I will be getting more picos but those are mostly reserved for friends/family that might need them. I stick to 2 and 3 battery mods now so I will be getting a few more rx2/3, rx200s and istick 200's mainly as they are so cheap but I have a few other mods on my list I don't any of yet (that cost a bit more) that I want to try as well. I also want a squeeze or two and maybe a couple dripbox 160 so I can try squonking. All of that will come this summer once my credit cards are caught up and car note is paid off.

Reactions: bnrkwest

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
So has anyone bought anything from FT since the new year??
I haven't technically "bought" anything from them since new years,but i have 2 packages that were ordered right at the end of December,but didn't ship out until the 15th of this month,that will be showing up in the next day or 2.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
My 3Fvape order should be here Monday,, it took a week before they shipped,, been in Chicago since Tuesday.

Still havent found my FT order from Nov 17, 2016 ,,, I have to wait until Feb 10 +/- before FT will refund/reship the order if it doesn't show up by then.

I wouldn't have placed the 3Fvape order if FT hadn't gotten lost..I wont order any more FT stuff until I see how they handle the lost order.

Meantime,, I am part of a PIF group,, that seems to be moving at a snails pace,,, I wont be part of another PIF if certain people that are in the one I am in now join future PIF's.........weeks/months are way too long to hold the items imho

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
I haven't technically "bought" anything from them since new years,but i have 2 packages that were ordered right at the end of December,but didn't ship out until the 15th of this month,that will be showing up in the next day or 2.
I made two orders the week of Christmas as well. They both arrived early this week. I've seen where people always referred to them as slow tech but damn, lol. Felt like they took a year to get here. Good thing they were super important items.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I made two orders the week of Christmas as well. They both arrived early this week. I've seen where people always referred to them as slow tech but damn, lol. Felt like they took a year to get here. Good thing they were super important items.
Haha,mine was sort of like that,although i knew ahead of time they would take a while to ship,so i was ok with it.I think it was Dec. 28 or 29 when i ordered,and the shipped 1/15.Now,i gotta give China post 2 thumbs up though,fastest i have ever seen from them,accepted on the 15th in China,1 of them cleared customs in Chicago yesterday,and is at my post office waiting to be delivered tomorrow and the other cleared customs in LA yesterday,and should be in my hands probably Saturday.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I ordered some drip tips from FT. They shipped on December 21 st. I am still waiting.
If the order was under like $20 or whatever it is,and you went with free shipping,they use the cheapest route available,i think average for that way is right around 30 days or so.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I made two orders the week of Christmas as well. They both arrived early this week. I've seen where people always referred to them as slow tech but damn, lol.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Luv the Red Green quote! :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I ordered a bunch of Provari end caps and springs on super duper clearance and also restocked my main DIY flavours but in 118-140ml bottles. 800ml of flavour will last my wife and I over a year.

Should be set for years now, but I have said that before!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I bought a pico for my stash but I really like my sbody macro better because it's narrower across and fits my hand better. In fact I ordered a second one!

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I doubt I will ever be done. I just got 2 things of wire, 4 Big Buddha replacement glass tanks and oring kits, 3 TFV8 replacement glass tanks, TFV8 drip tip, 9 TFV8 T8 coils, 4 HG2 Batteries, 2 Melo 3 Mini RBA heads, Griffin 25 Plus tank, 48 pre-built assorted coils, 1 liter of VG juice, along with 4 tanks I bought of here and 2 mods. I'm still looking to add an RX200S or possibly an RX300

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread