Are you done stocking up?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Riplea - OK...this place in CA has them in stock in the 22mm and 25mm ones. It let me add 1 22mm one of each color (Black and SS) to my cart. (They may have more than that, but I only tried 1 of each.) Definitely shows them as in stock...for $26.95 each + Free S/H on every order.

Digiflavor - Siren Two Post MTL GTA - Fogitup

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
@Riplea - OK...this place in CA has them in stock in the 22mm and 25mm ones. It let me add 1 22mm one of each color (Black and SS) to my cart. (They may have more than that, but I only tried 1 of each.) Definitely shows them as in stock...for $26.95 each + Free S/H on every order.

Digiflavor - Siren Two Post MTL GTA - Fogitup

Your Google-Fu is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e8b596a090e0f18bf1681dfb56d6437b.jpg

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Yesterday the mail ran before she left for work. When she saw me carrying a package in she goes, "Jesus Christ, now what did you buy?!"

At that point I exercised my right to remain silent.

I can relate. All I have to say is that the fact I get home before my husband definitely helps out relationship [emoji38]

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@JCinFLA you are the bomb! No one searches better than you, for other people!! You always post deals, sites, and information. You are truly a giving person, and a real treasure for this site. Just sayin:rolleyes:

Aw...thanks! You've made me actually blush. :)

I figure since I'm constantly learning so much from everyone else on here...it's the least I can do to help repay others for sharing their knowledge and info. I also enjoy "the hunt" and finally scoring "a find" for someone!
:banana:

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
@JCinFLA you are the bomb! No one searches better than you, for other people!! You always post deals, sites, and information. You are truly a giving person, and a real treasure for this site. Just sayin:rolleyes:

I wholeheartedly agree!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Aw...thanks! You've made me actually blush. :)

I figure since I'm constantly learning so much from everyone else on here...it's the least I can do to help repay others for sharing their knowledge and info. I also enjoy "the hunt" and finally scoring "a find" for someone!
:banana:
Yup. You've saved me some cash. ;)

I have done the same a few times too.... Place your own order and tell ECF. Release the hounds!!!!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have done the same a few times too.... Place your own order and tell ECF. Release the hounds!!!!

I didn't even know what the heck a Digiflavor Siren 22mm GTA was, let alone want one! :)

I just put 1 of each color in my cart to see if they really were available. Didn't buy any of them. It was just the challenge of the hunt for them that intrigued me. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I didn't even know what the heck a Digiflavor Siren 22mm GTA was, let alone want one! :)

I just put 1 of each color in my cart to see if they really were available. Didn't buy any of them. It was just the challenge of the hunt for them that intrigued me. :thumbs:

I am glad you liked the challenge. Made my day when you found them! thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread