Are you done stocking up?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Dave on page 23 of kayfun listings they have a black one! Check it out soon.

Good find. I didn't go that deep into the listings when I searched. You'd think that "kayfun black" would return the right listing up front! Maybe "Black" has to be first in the search string.

It probably has something to do with Chinese arithmetic in the search algorithm.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Gearbest has coppervapes Version of Kayfun v5 ,they had others , but dont remember the maker , just need to search rta it bring it up in a list along with a lot of others , if no longeravailable via fasttech ,

I saw the Coppervape products when I was clicking and ordering. I've never owned any of their products. There are also some assorted SXK and SMJY Kayfuns in the mix. I ordered an SXK Kayfun Mini and a no name clone Kayfun Mini while I was browsing. I'm betting that the SXK might be better quality, although the reviewers liked both.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
I saw the Coppervape products when I was clicking and ordering. I've never owned any of their products. There are also some assorted SXK and SMJY Kayfuns in the mix. I ordered an SXK Kayfun Mini and a no name clone Kayfun Mini while I was browsing. I'm betting that the SXK might be better quality, although the reviewers liked both.

I got the sxk mini Kayfun V5 off Fasttech. I like it a lot. I use it on the most open draw it has. I think between this and the Sirens they will be my goto tanks and I am done looking for my perfect tank. I will prob. Add the full size V5 too, and then get spare parts.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Theres now Knightsbridge Clone of the Sherman for thoses intrested , Its 1/3 of price and is the V2 version too , im sure it will sell out just as quickly too
356cd34e9e78c625c75f9bf0c634afb5.jpg
0a34522a330039b8db0327765bcdf7eb.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I got the sxk mini Kayfun V5 off Fasttech. I like it a lot. I use it on the most open draw it has. I think between this and the Sirens they will be my goto tanks and I am done looking for my perfect tank. I will prob. Add the full size V5 too, and then get spare parts.
I love my sxk KF V5 mini, I have two more of them coming. Now I need another Pico, so I can have 3 in rotation at the same time with different flavors. On that note, the $21 Picos from Rocky Mountain are now $22.40 after the Turkey coupon code. The hubby is using the KFM v3, the draw is tighter and that's what he needs. He's got another one of those on the slow boat right now.

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
@RainSong i saw you had some more coming!

If you look on Fasttech at the full size V5 version there is a parts list for it with all the sku numbers. Someone posted they fit the mini as well, within reason, of course, lol. I didn't check the sku numbers so I can't say if they are still up to date.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I tried to order a bunch of Nautilus mini cage tanks for my wife from FT a week or so ago.
Bitcoin only, no Paypal. Dafuq?
I found them almost as cheap at Sweet Vapes with no bull....coin involved.
Wow no PayPal, I never used BitCoin. Things are changing!

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Wow that was cheap!

I actually changed my mind, now that I've actually used it, it's definitely a decent vape. Except I haven't quite mastered filling it without leaking. Excellent deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Wow no PayPal, I never used BitCoin. Things are changing!

It's because PayPal won't allow PayPal to be used for atomizers specifically.. so the only other option as Fast Tech doesn't apparently want to deal with a million credit card companies, is to start dealing in bitcoins..

I assume that way too, purchases stay underneath various governments radar..

I don't do bit coins either.. so I'm trying to make the various fasttech purchases that deal with atomizers on eBay.. so far I have made 3 purchases, each one has been pulled from eBay within a day or two of my purchase, but once paid the seller's are mailing them out.. I guess I'll do that as long as I can..

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Is Nic still easy to get? I was looking at my stash, looks good for quite a long time, just not sure how long Nic will be available in the future.

Still easy.. had to stop shipping usps if your buying 100mg/ml, but ups ships it fine..

With you on the concern though, not sure how long it will last..

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Still easy.. had to stop shipping usps if your buying 100mg/ml, but ups ships it fine..

With you on the concern though, not sure how long it will last..

When did they stop shipping usps? I got some 100 mg nic a little over 2 weeks ago from wizard labs

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
When did they stop shipping usps? I got some 100 mg nic a little over 2 weeks ago from wizard labs

Did you? My understanding is that there are new rules for the shipping of nicotine.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Did you? My understanding is that there are new rules for the shipping of nicotine.

That's what I hear too, but I had no issues or restrictions ordering it, so I guess we're good for now

Users who are viewing this thread