Are you done stocking up?

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Well.. out of all the tanks I have tried now,it's definitely the kayfun 4 for me or the Kabuki..

At least we have it narrowed down to what tank I need to stock up on!

I just got the Origen v2 MK11 and built it. Just not getting the flavor I'd like with this build anyway. Disappointing.

I have tried the Kayfun 5 and love the flavor more than the Kayfun 4, but am finding it a bit of a pita in comparison, although ill definitely keep it, but I probably won't get another.

I have tried the serpent mini and love love love the flavor but after a while it's started popping and hissing and burning my mouth, heard someone say this happens because there is not enough cotton through the coil, might try stuffing it again.. but my poor mouth, took a day to feel better after that... Lol..

Not happy with the airflow in the kayfun 3.1 so that's a no go for me..

Like the nectar styled rta, but you have to keep that thing upright at all times, and I'm bad bad bad about laying things down improperly.. so keeping that for emergency sake and a change periodically, but don't like the whole can't lay it down.

Found the taifun gt3 a pita although I did get the wicking finally.. still a pita and won't get another.. keeping for emergencies though.

I could go on.. but I won't bother... I believe it's the kayfun 4 for me.. and at least we have it narrowed down..

Only one problem, tobeco has discontinued making them.. guess ill have to find out how good of a clone eh pro is for stocking up purposes.

Sigh.. and life goes on..
Have you tried the Coppervapes hussar RTA
Or the SR v4 rta ,
Both of these have quite easy build decks and wicking is just laid over the juice channels not in them
Which makes them a lot simpler to use , whilst still giving great flavours and no dry hits ,
I did Original wick them down in the channels and it seem to choke off juice flow after a few chain vapes ,
The TAifun GT v3 wicking is pretty simple works best
M style wicking wick tails in the juice channels then raised before they go in to the coil allowing a better airflow direct below them , takes a few goes when you fet it right it just works , I use a 3 mm id builds in most my single coil atomiser , which lets you have a little more cotton and dont stuff it in the channels too much
Also depends on the Taifun version purchased
I have 4 versions 3 big named clones and genuine version all work well , I wouldn't bother trying the cheapest version in the blk zip bag though has a lot of bad reviews so I guess wouldn't give you a good experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zen Knitter

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Have you tried the Coppervapes hussar RTA
Or the SR v4 rta ,
Both of these have quite easy build decks and wicking is just laid over the juice channels not in them
Which makes them a lot simpler to use , whilst still giving great flavours and no dry hits ,
I did Original wick them down in the channels and it seem to choke off juice flow after a few chain vapes ,
The TAifun GT v3 wicking is pretty simple works best
M style wicking wick tails in the juice channels then raised before they go in to the coil allowing a better airflow direct below them , takes a few goes when you fet it right it just works , I use a 3 mm id builds in most my single coil atomiser , which lets you have a little more cotton and dont stuff it in the channels too much
Also depends on the Taifun version purchased
I have 4 versions 3 big named clones and genuine version all work well , I wouldn't bother trying the cheapest version in the blk zip bag though has a lot of bad reviews so I guess wouldn't give you a good experience.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Actually no, I've not tried the Hussar or the SRv4. I've heard you say good things about both, but at this point I'm a bit sick of throwing money out the door on items I don't really care for in the end.

As for the taifun, I did get the wicking right, but I find the juice flow control a pita, you have to be super careful when filling it not to open the flow and that's EASY to do. I would rather something that is not quite so fussy each time I want to go fill it.. especially when I'm out and about. As far as the maker of the clone I bought, I got the sxk version in the tin..

I'm finding the Kayfun 5 much less fussy to fill where concerns the juice flow control.(it's not easily opened when you want it closed). but I don't know if it's just that I'm not used to it or what, but I'm still not pleased with the amount of fussiness of having a juice flow that is controlled by turning the tank..

But part of that might come from the fact I began vaping with bottom fill tanks, and always used them.. when you opened them you were filling, when you closed them and put them on your tank you vaped.. these fussy top fill designs seem a pita in comparison... but it's probably due to what I'm personally used to.. I think the 4 is a pita, but at least at this point it's a pita I'm used to.. to get used to another fussy design really more seems a pita..

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Mist hub has the whole set up for 29.95. Going to get it and put it in the stash. The selling point for me is TC! I will be storing it with my ocular c.

Nice find...Pama...

But...the Kit comes with CL coils (which are not designed to be rebuildable)...

So...if you order one you probably should throw a 5-pack of CLR coils in the cart too...(R = Rebuildable)...

Joyetech eGo One Mega V2 Starter Kit | MistHub

Joyetech eGo One CLR Rebuildable Coil Head | MistHub

Reactions: misswish1

Riplea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2010
IL
Actually no, I've not tried the Hussar or the SRv4. I've heard you say good things about both, but at this point I'm a bit sick of throwing money out the door on items I don't really care for in the end.

As for the taifun, I did get the wicking right, but I find the juice flow control a pita, you have to be super careful when filling it not to open the flow and that's EASY to do. I would rather something that is not quite so fussy each time I want to go fill it.. especially when I'm out and about. As far as the maker of the clone I bought, I got the sxk version in the tin..

I'm finding the Kayfun 5 much less fussy to fill where concerns the juice flow control.(it's not easily opened when you want it closed). but I don't know if it's just that I'm not used to it or what, but I'm still not pleased with the amount of fussiness of having a juice flow that is controlled by turning the tank..

But part of that might come from the fact I began vaping with bottom fill tanks, and always used them.. when you opened them you were filling, when you closed them and put them on your tank you vaped.. these fussy top fill designs seem a pita in comparison... but it's probably due to what I'm personally used to.. I think the 4 is a pita, but at least at this point it's a pita I'm used to.. to get used to another fussy design really more seems a pita..

I think I am feeling the same way about trying many more different atomizers. Right now I am enjoying my Serpent mini since I bought those new drip tips. They fit the mini just fine and that was the one thing I didn't like about it, the drip tip that came on it. That and hex screws, lol. I find the Serpent mini not fussy at all. I have 2 of them in Silver and I just ordered one in Black. I still like my Kayfun v5 mini and use it everyday. The Taifun GT3 I haven't had long enough, but so far so good. Looking like these will be my main 3 tanks along with the 2 Sirens I have. My 2 cents.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
DFW Vapor has the SmokTech vape safe battery fuse for a penny! I just bought 100 of them for a dollar with free shipping. I intend on using these with my mech mods. I can use my mechs safely enough, but with the fuse I feel a bit more secure. SmokTech Vape Safe

EDIT: There is only about 230 fuses left.
Nope, I just bought 50.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I only ordered $.85 with free shipping from them off the clearance page, just couldn't find anything else I wanted. I really hate doing that.
Yeah, I looked for anything else to add myself and didn't see anything I wanted to buy right now.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
What are those used for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are mainly used in mech mods to keep the battery from venting due to a short.If there is a short,the fuse blows to prevent damage to the battery.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Do they often have such amazing deals like 10 cent drip tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've gotten good deals before from them. I don't know how they can sell stuff so cheap, unless overstock or unloading items.

Users who are viewing this thread