Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Welcome to my FIRST Co-Op!

DISCLAIMER
CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

ToniAnne
UntamedRose
BiancaMontgomery

CO-OP FULL. No further orders can be accepted.

All payments must be made by January the 16th. No exceptions! I will be placing the order Monday, January 17th. Or when everyone has paid. If you have not paid by the 16th, your order will be DROPPED.

Shipping**
First Class - $2.50 (Shipping + Bubble Mailer. I won't charge you for ink!)
Priority - $5.00

** Please note - You know how much is too much for first class, and how much would go over $2.00. Please be smart and considerate. If you order 10 eGO batts and 10 packs of atomizers, please select priority mail

Payment
When you send your $$, please include your ECF name in the PP notes to help me keep track of who has paid. I think it will actually be easier for me to send out mass PM's for shipping addresses once the goods have arrived. So don't worry about the addresses at this point. You have until the 16th of January to pay. Please make sure YOU cover any paypal fees that might be incurred at time of payment.

This Co-Op is currently in pending status, meaning not everyone has made their payment. Once all payments have been received, I will place the order immediately. You will NOT have to wait for the money to go through to my bank account, I can cover it. But I do want to make sure that all the money is there before I place the order.

Thanks for joining me! Hope my first one goes well!​

Last edited:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Keeping Track of the $$$

Greens have paid. Reds are pending.

1. Sallana - $45.00
2. 316lvm - $44.97
3. Gunjii - $48.95
4. TJ - $49.44
5. emanguba - $52.42
6. grammakittycat - $19.98
7. LibraRising - $34.93
8. Yepster - 34.97
9. Se77en - 29.98
10. PM2006 - $41.41
11. Vapors - $36.46
12. Leannebug - $58.94
13. Klynn - $44.97

Grand Total: $542.42

CO-OP IS FILLED.​

Last edited:

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Got ya TJ, I'm going to update the grand total here in a minute. 316lvm.. Could you please send that to me in a PM? I have a folder for the co-op orders for easy reference when it comes time to order, and then when the package arrives and I have to sort :) I'll PM you in a sec so you can just reply.

Lbug, shall I hold off on adding you to the grand total?

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
316 PM'd you, you're all set. I got a new order to add and also I forgot about the shipping raise, as VM so kindly pointed out. For those of you who already placed orders don't worry about it, but it's actually 5.00 now. Not gonna make a huge deal over 5 cents. But further orders should keep that in mind :)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I'm sorry TJ! I don't know how I missed you! :( I did move your PM into my co-op folder though, so rest assured I would not have forgotten, I'll send a PM after this post..

Our goal has been reached! Keep ordering if you want! Remember, I will stop accepting them once it gets too close for comfort to $500.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread