Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
You know, when I smoked cigarettes (almost 35 years) I wanted to quit because of the health concerns, but enjoyed smoking so much I found it hard to get motivated to break the habit. Three and a half years ago I picked up my first ecig and have not even been tempted to light up an analog since. Quit ecigs? Why?

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
You know, when I smoked cigarettes (almost 35 years) I wanted to quit because of the health concerns, but enjoyed smoking so much I found it hard to get motivated to break the habit. Three and a half years ago I picked up my first ecig and have not even been tempted to light up an analog since. Quit ecigs? Why?

Exactly! I feel the same way. .I love Vaping and will not give it up

44shooter

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
Lancaster, PA
I've only been vaping for about 3 months. Spent a month smoking and vaping, then just decided I didnt need the analogs anymore. Havent touched one since I made that decision after 38 years of smoking. I tried everything and vaping was the only thing that worked. In fact its been pretty easy. I plan on vaping for a while. I have been cutting the nicotine back and now vape 8mg during the day and 4 at night. But I do vape a lot. I go through almost 3 batteries a day. For now, I have no immediate plans to quit. In fact I'm just getting started. Maybe someday I'll decide to stop. not too worried about that right now.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Started vaping in Dec 2013. Can't tell you the date because it was just a spur of the moment thing. Went to smoke shop to buy smokes and noticed the disposables in the wall. Asked the gal there and she was beyond helpful. They didn't have much of a selection and they had been in the store less than a month but she also showed me the other stuff they had but suggested I try a disposable to see if it was for me so bought 4 of them along with my weekly 2 cartons. Gave a couple to my son and we both decided we liked this better. By the time I finished off the smokes, my first cigalike was here and neither of us ever looked back. Started at 24 mg and son at 18 and now we are at 12 mg. Then hubby came home from his trip and I started him at 12 mg

Anyway... I don't see myself ever quitting vaping but who knows??? This was all accidental for us and I honestly think that even if I go to 0 mg someday that I will still vape. I love the flavors and there are so many plus the hand habit was a lot of my failed attempts in the past.

I doubt the kid will ever quit vaping either. This is like a new hobby for him and he is already into building and rebuilding.

Hubby... I have a feeling that he will leave it completely someday. To him it was so much easier to grab a pack and go as opposed to charging batts, cleaning batts, filling cartos and the like. He will only use a white cig a like batt with a tan carto (which he fills without taking off the batt). I am the one that keeps his gear in order when he is home. When he travels, I send about 8 batts and 10 filled cartos with him. I went through about 20 juices to find one he would use and still that is the only one he will use. As you can see, his attitude towards vaping is totally different than most.

Sorry to have written a book but.... guess I am in a chatty mood this morning :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread