listing side by side mods

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Just my luck that the day after fasttech shipped my Knight V2 they announced their Autumn sale.

upload_2016-10-1_7-41-53.png

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
A couple of reviews on the Knight v2. The first one you can see the Knight at about 2:50 on the tape.

And then there is this one:

Seems the UK has them already (or at least a lot of the reviewers do), I'll keep an eye out for more.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A couple of reviews on the Knight v2. The first one you can see the Knight at about 2:50 on the tape.

Seems the UK has them already (or at least a lot of the reviewers do), I'll keep an eye out for more.

I wish our offensive line was even half as efficient as you are.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

It certainly appears to be well worth the asking price to me, and who cares about that tank (at that price)? Don't like it, chuck it!

What are they, 40 smackers with the "Autumn" code (thanks Tpat!)? If you're in the market, JUMP.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Thanks, Jim.

What I'm mainly interested in is the vape quality, as the most basic level. I don't use TC, and half of the time I'm using regular BVC or Nauti coils. 11w is my spot, most of the time. It doesn't have to be spot on with the better chips, but all of my cheaper chips are kind of "choppy" (for lack of a better term), when compared with the DNA40, DNA75, Yihi or Aetheon (Innokin) ones. Not unusable, but quite noticeable.

If the V2 is even close to the better ones, it's a definite possibility for me. Although rumor has it that a (very-much-desired) silver Nano might be heading my way, which could change the landscape. ;)

I shall await your respected word. :pop:

As I'm sure yer aware, we vape in a very similar fashion. I rarely break 10 watts. The Knight has provided a good vape in that regard. I have heard the TC is less than optimal; however, I wouldn't know because I never use TC...ever. So as long as the V2 chip does not change in terms of hertz, volts, and amps I suspect it will provide the same nice vape as the V1. One thing I will also add as pro on the V1 is the exceptional battery life I get out of it. So it is also a very efficient chip at the very least. As always though, YMMV[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As I'm sure yer aware, we vape in a very similar fashion. I rarely break 10 watts. The Knight has provided a good vape in that regard. I have heard the TC is less than optimal; however, I wouldn't know because I never use TC...ever. So as long as the V2 chip does not change in terms of hertz, volts, and amps I suspect it will provide the same nice vape as the V1. One thing I will also add as pro on the V1 is the exceptional battery life I get out of it. So it is also a very efficient chip at the very least. As always though, YMMV[emoji2]

Indeed I do, and it's why I always take your opinions with value.

I just may have to make a little more room, one of these days. The V2 has my attention, and I'll be watching. :)

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Not bad. With a KFL+ and a battery the V1 was well over 350 grams.

Egads. :shock:

Pokes, thank you for the S'mant vids. I adored Vic. Tho I couldn't tell if he was saying "scorch" or "scotch".

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Not bad. With a KFL+ and a battery the V1 was well over 350 grams.

Yeah, but that 510 looks like it is right out of a Evic VTC, as a matter of fact, it looks like Joyetech built it. Is Smoant a subsidiary?

Might be a shallow 510.

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Yeah, but that 510 looks like it is right out of a Evic VTC, as a matter of fact, it looks like Joyetech built it. Is Smoant a subsidiary?

Might be a shallow 510.
Smoant, I think, is a subsidiary of Cloupor.

After much reading here, I broke down and bought a Rolly RX75.

Meh...

Sigh...

It did lead me to order the Goblin Mini V3 in black. I have not used the Amor Mini, yet... thoughts on it, and any compatible coils?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Smoant, I think, is a subsidiary of Cloupor.

After much reading here, I broke down and bought a Rolly RX75.

Meh...

Sigh...

It did lead me to order the Goblin Mini V3 in black. I have not used the Amor Mini, yet... thoughts on it, and any compatible coils?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just ignore the lock button , Shawn . Pretend it doesn't even exist. Use the five click method instead .

It's apparently the Achilles Heel,.and could render the device useless .

I hope you like it!

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Knight V2 Delivered Today. Weight is really good! So much lighter than V1 & much lighter than I expected it to be. It almost seems too light, and there can be some movement in the base of the battery door.

The Talos only comes with a Clapton 0.5ohm coil so no TC on that, nor do I consider it a great tank. To test the Mod I'm currently running a Cubis w/ 0.25ohm notch at 470f@50w to provide a rapid pre-heat & she's vaping great! Wish it had a real 510, but I understand why they did, what they did.

Had ordered a white one as well on the 4th with the Autumn sale which is waiting to ship & now I'm sorry I didn't order 2 more. This one looks to be a winner in my book!

Last edited:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Knight V2 Delivered Today. Weight is really good! So much lighter than V1 & much lighter than I expected it to be. It almost seems too light, and there can be some movement in the base of the battery door.

The Talos only comes with a Clapton 0.5ohm coil so no TC on that, nor do I consider it a great tank. To test the Mod I'm currently running a Cubis w/ 0.25ohm notch at 470f@50w to provide a rapid pre-heat & she's vaping great!

Had ordered a white one as well on the 4th with the Autumn sale which is waiting to ship & now I'm sorry I didn't order 2 more. This one looks to be a winner in my book!

Awesome news! Mine is on it's way (by way of the most dilapidated Chinese Junk they can find I'm sure :)) and am encouraged by your initial thoughts. And err...well....pics dern it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread