listing side by side mods

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Will they remove vape from dictionary.. was that just an added new word in last couple of years?

Really mgmrick? Don't ya know dictionaries, even the software kind are now a tobacco product.
Savin the chillens one book at a time. ;)

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
few new ones comming:

Artery Summa:

vgpsea.jpg

Not sure what it has that Plato doesn't have, and I like the looks of the Plato better so not for me

And Istick Inano, basicaly a smaller Istick basic, not VW so also not for me:

ndr2x5.png

On a more personal note: still no shipping on the Ysticks......contacted mini-ecig again, got a quick reply, and they stated they were ready and will ship next week.....well I'll wait and see, if not they gonna be canceled....they've been stringing me along for long enough....

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
few new ones comming:

Artery Summa:

vgpsea.jpg

Not sure what it has that Plato doesn't have, and I like the looks of the Plato better so not for me

ndr2x5.png

On a more personal note: still no shipping on the Ysticks......contacted mini-ecig again, got a quick reply, and they stated they were ready and will ship next week.....well I'll wait and see, if not they gonna be canceled....they've been stringing me along for long enough....

The "Summa" looks like a combination of the new egrip and a nebox. Airflow from the top like the egrip, but bottom fill like the nebox. It has a replaceable battery (unlike the egrip). I'm not sure if the coils are proprietary. From the pics they look like Cubis (and egrip) coils, but they could also be the new Kanger coils.

Artery Summa Starter Kit_Artery-Electronic cigarettes,E Cigaretets,E-cigs,Mods, Atomizer |Artery Vapor

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
few new ones comming:

Artery Summa:

vgpsea.jpg

ndr2x5.png

We need a Dislike button.

I'm sorry, Dru. :-(

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
You won't believe it but my Ysticks actually shipped!! :banana: (and even though they said they started shipping the first units 11th april, I wouldn't be suprised if this is actually the first batch, as have seen no1 who actually got this mod in their hands yet)
When they arrive I'll be giving an extensive overview of them compared to the Xvostick. (and the smoant knight if it arrives before the Ysticks)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Users who are viewing this thread