Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Vienna Cream has a different flavor than sweet cream. And Sugar Cookie would work, it will add some sweetness.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
Maybe whipped cream? Whipped and sweet are the only creams I have.

Maybe it's time to order more flavors. I did want to order a few other flavors anyway.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I'm not sure, it was in a contest, so it may have been a china company. Probably gearbest I think. It sure was pretty.

kewl. I have always wanted to try bubble and squeak too. I've seen it made a few times and it looks good, plus I love the name! hehehe

the vid said it had been removed by the owner.

Jup I get why too, but it definitely can eliminate some good homes. Probably rules out more not so great homes though.

Worked when I put it up. :cry: Try this? This bouncing deer is guaranteed to provide you 12 seconds of happiness

It does rule out some good homes but from what little I've seen, it rules them out for forgivable reasons without taking the pluses into consideration. Just as an example, not everyone can afford a fenced yard, doesn't mean they have any intention of letting a dog outside unleashed. As far as I'm concerned, anyone that adopts a pet into a loving home is a saint.

Nope, can't make any of that vaping related but I'm pretty sure if you watch the video while vaping, you'll be a very happy camper. :rolleyes:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Maybe it's time to order more flavors. I did want to order a few other flavors anyway.

Grrrrrrr, can't add it to the above post.

It used to be equipment everybody was spending money on. Now it suddenly seems to be flavors. Not using much flavors these days, sending the husband out for emergency key lime pie tomorrow. The real deal, no less. Can't stand it anymore. :grr:

:pervy:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Grrrrrrr, can't add it to the above post.

It used to be equipment everybody was spending money on. Now it suddenly seems to be flavors. Not using much flavors these days, sending the husband out for emergency key lime pie tomorrow. The real deal, no less. Can't stand it anymore. :grr:

:pervy:
A majority of people have all the equipment they need, and then some. The dooming panic. No spare money left. So they are turning to cheap thrills.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

According to my notes, Vienna Cream is more of a meringue flavor.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
A majority of people have all the equipment they need, and then some. The dooming panic. No spare money left. So they are turning to cheap thrills.
i was backwards,, i bought a bunch of flavors trying to find the perfect recipe to stay off of cigs. i remember a point of watching everyone buy anything that hit the market and i was thinking 'wow,, they sure like this or that'.... only to find they hated this or that a few weeks later. so i slowly made a check list of what details i wanted in my gear before i went shopping.. i watched a lot of youtube for sure. (ever notice the big names like everything lol... notice they also got nearly everything sent to them for free..........) in the end,, it was posters on boards like this giving their 2cents that saved me quite a bit of time and money on gear.

as for recipes,, boy that was not a fun journey.. some flavors dont match their titles or worse dont match the descriptions given by others. discovering you dont really care for certain profiles etc.

best advice i have on the flavors issue to noobies: find a simple 3-5 flavor recipe,, buy those flavors (in smallest bottles).. make the recipe,,,, decide if you would pay for that ejuice,, is there something you like/hate about the recipe?.....hopefully you like it.. now remembering all of the flavors,, go find another recipe that uses at least 1 of your flavors and buy & mix it up.. using this method will save you money an efforts.

sure as time goes on,,,your taste buds will change,, but at least while that is happening you wont be stuck with as many flavors that dont work for you.

ps,, dont be brand loyal... buy a few dif brands to find flavors you like.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
best advice i have on the flavors issue to noobies: find a simple 3-5 flavor recipe,, buy those flavors (in smallest bottles).. make the recipe,,,, decide if you would pay for that ejuice,, is there something you like/hate about the recipe?.....hopefully you like it.. now remembering all of the flavors,, go find another recipe that uses at least 1 of your flavors and buy & mix it up.. using this method will save you money an efforts.

:thumbs:

Excellent!!

I'd only add that it's often also a good approach to mix a small batch of each flavoring as a stand-alone. Helps to figure out how it works for you. Hard to adjust a blend if you don't know what each part tastes like :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Go with the sweet maybe. Vienna Cream is a flavored cream with more flavor notes than the others, so the recipe will be very different, but still vapeable. It won't be close to what the recipe was after. Catalan Cream is another one that has other flavor notes in it. They are creamy flavors tho. Vienna has a vanilla flavor, & some mild spicy notes in the background. It's not good stand alone, & not everyone likes it with fruits unless it's a a bakery type fruit mix. It's it's own thing.

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I have way too many for a box on my desk and Ginny bought me some shelves. I have all my flavorings in bags in the fridge in the garage but was thinking of putting them on the shelves in my vape lab so I could see what I have. I probably have 100 10ml bottles and then a few of the 30's and a couple of the TFA's in the 4oz. It's a hassle to go out there and dig through all of them when I want certain ones.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
According to my notes, Vienna Cream is more of a meringue flavor.
Go with the sweet maybe. Vienna Cream is a flavored cream with more flavor notes than the others, so the recipe will be very different, but still vapeable. It won't be close to what the recipe was after. Catalan Cream is another one that has other flavor notes in it. They are creamy flavors tho. Vienna has a vanilla flavor, & some mild spicy notes in the background. It's not good stand alone, & not everyone likes it with fruits unless it's a a bakery type fruit mix. It's it's own thing.
Maybe Vanilla Custard instead?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Are any of you guys keeping your flavoring refrigerated or not.
Not.

Well, except for the BIG bottles of my favorites, they're sealed and in the 'fridge.
I don't have much personal frig space. But, just the big bottles sounds like an excellent idea.
I have way too many for a box on my desk and Ginny bought me some shelves. I have all my flavorings in bags in the fridge in the garage but was thinking of putting them on the shelves in my vape lab so I could see what I have. I probably have 100 10ml bottles and then a few of the 30's and a couple of the TFA's in the 4oz. It's a hassle to go out there and dig through all of them when I want certain ones.
I don't even know for sure what I have. Mostly Russian stuff. I was thinking of putting them on the shelves with the duplicates behind so I know how many and what I have of each one.
Or just pull them out for a few hours while you make a list of what you have, in categories. Then put them back in separate containers for each category so they're easy to find when you need them. Maybe?

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Or just pull them out for a few hours while you make a list of what you have, in categories. Then put them back in separate containers for each category so they're easy to find when you need them. Maybe?
That might be an idea since I have a computer back in that room. I could sort them out and put each flavor in separate ziplocks and keep one on the shelf. And make a list. Would you like to come over and do that for me. Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe on a good day that would be a project if I didn't have any appts.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Sort of like when I started to keep track of my coils worked real good about twice. Then I lost track. I am not an organized person.
Now when they start taking 5 or 10 degrees more I figure it's time to do something. Then it depends on how energetic I am whether I recoil them or just dry burn them.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That might be an idea since I have a computer back in that room. I could sort them out and put each flavor in separate ziplocks and keep one on the shelf. And make a list. Would you like to come over and do that for me. Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe on a good day that would be a project if I didn't have any appts.
Get separate places to put each category (labeled baggies, cardboard boxes, or just different areas on a desk, as long as there are some kind of labels laying in each area). Once you can see how big each category is and can decide on what container you'll need for each, then call me and dictate the info as you put each flavor into its final container. I can email you the final list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread