Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I have way too many for a box on my desk and Ginny bought me some shelves. I have all my flavorings in bags in the fridge in the garage but was thinking of putting them on the shelves in my vape lab so I could see what I have. I probably have 100 10ml bottles and then a few of the 30's and a couple of the TFA's in the 4oz. It's a hassle to go out there and dig through all of them when I want certain ones.
Well, if you want to count all of them, I have a couple of small boxes of 4 oz in the closet, hthe box on my desk has about 150 10 - 30 oz. A few are duplicates. I started getting 4oz sizes of the ones I use most so I don't have to order much anymore. Unless it's for a new recipe I want to try, & then I'm getting sample vials from Wizard if they they have the flavor. If I don't like the flavor ivm not wasting much on itn & I have the vial for mixing trials.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I've been trying to think of a way to straighten that room out. When I started it was all nice and now looks like a hurricane went through. I have acquired so much over the years and I never throw any of the boxes away.
Just box up the boxes for devices if you must keep them, & send them to the garage. I have a small box with labeled Kayfun parts & all my spares. I have a small box for mods. 2 small boxes of 4oz flavoring & 3 small drawer thingies for spare atty's & mixing supplies, bottles h stuff. Then the box of small size flavorings on my desk. I want to get a larger set of storage drawers to put all of that in, & more organized. The little boxes are getting lost among the boxes of other things in my closet. I still want the small wall shelves to get the small flavoring bottles out of the box & out where I can see them.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
That might be an idea since I have a computer back in that room. I could sort them out and put each flavor in separate ziplocks and keep one on the shelf. And make a list. Would you like to come over and do that for me. Sounds like a lot of work. Maybe on a good day that would be a project if I didn't have any appts.
I use ziplocks, separate by type, & label the ziplock with painters tape. It was great at first, until I got soooo many creams that I have to dump the ziplock to find the ones I'm looking for.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yeah DH since I have a bed in that room also I figured I'd dump them all out and sort them into the different flavors, most have one that has been used at least once. Keep that one out and zip lock the rest. Ginny just bought a years supply of sandwich size ziplocks at Costco so no worries there. Then just print out a label on my label maker and put them back in the fridge minus one bottle. I know I have some that I haven't tried yet and some that are weak as standalones but have the true flavor of what they are so they would probably mix really well with some of the others. I don't like to order from Michael unless I get at least 20 bottles at a time plus it takes at least 3 weeks to get them and there are some flavors I have yet to try. Oh and I almost forgot have some 100ml bottles of the Russian stuff that actually made it on our first order. I usually take 10ml out and put them in their matching 10ml bottles. Some I need to try again at a lower % like caramelized nuts, mango mix. All of these are the Russian Flavors plus there are many I haven't tried that are supposed to be excellent. They make 4 or 5 tobaccos and some sound really interesting. I gotta go over to the new stores website and look over the selection completely. With the new laws in Europe he has one store that only sells flavorings and they are all "Food Flavoring" now. Can't sell them together with vaping stuff so he just has the one for flavoring.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Are any of you guys keeping your flavoring refrigerated or not.

I do not. I treat 'em like any flavoring in my kitchen cookin' spice/flav cabinet.

Have three containers fer vapin' flavs: most used, not so much and untested.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
i dont keep my "working" bottle (only vape one flavor) in the fridge but I keep my extra stock in the fridge.

I also keep my liquid cooking flavors refrigerated. I think the liquids stay fresher that way.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
:thumbs:

Excellent!!

I'd only add that it's often also a good approach to mix a small batch of each flavoring as a stand-alone. Helps to figure out how it works for you. Hard to adjust a blend if you don't know what each part tastes like :)
agree! (ssl.. traveling)

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I'm kind of like what most of you have mentioned when it comes to Model Trains. I have several of many of the same Locomotives and Rolling pieces but in different Company names. And justify each one of them. :lol: But as bad as I think I am with that I find folks that make me seem mild in comparison. No hobbies are cheap; nine of them. And I would hope that everyone has Hobbies.:thumb:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I had some issues with one of my DNA's all fixed now. That is something I really like about these is it is always easy to get help from more experienced users. My HCigar Battery Bar showed empty but when I took the batteries out they still were at 3.6v. So come to find out they didn't put the manufacturers settings in which most do so a friend gave me all the settings that he went through all the work to get and I plugged those in and seems to be working great now. So he went through all the work to run the case analyzer and now have the settings. Love it.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Not.

Well, except for the BIG bottles of my favorites, they're sealed and in the 'fridge.
Same here. I have a few 120ml sealed bottles and my wife's 500ml of grape candy in the fridge in a ziplock bag. Only because I have 20-40ml of these flavours open and the 500ml will have to last a year and a half to 2 years, so I might as well keep it cool until I open it.

Everything else is on a counter in my basement. Generally dark but room temperature.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Same here.

Hey BS6869, welcome to our porch(es)! Pull up a sit down, grab your fav flav, kick back and vape a spell...
Rockingchair.gif

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I still want the small wall shelves to get the small flavoring bottles out of the box & out where I can see them.
I use ziplocks, separate by type, & label the ziplock with painters tape. It was great at first, until I got soooo many creams that I have to dump the ziplock to find the ones I'm looking for.
Ok. Got me to re-organize some. I really want my stuff on shelves so I can see them all. But, I don't have the shelves yet. So, in the meantime I grabbed some more empty plastic peanut butter jars and dumped it all out and re-organized.

Here's the results:

FlavoringOrg1555.jpg

FlavoringOrg2555.jpg

That's the best I can do for now. Still just dumped into jars of different categories. But, at least into smaller categorie

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
oh well I saw the deer one, but I thought you were posting one that got removed for bad language. My mistake :)

i was backwards,, i bought a bunch of flavors trying to find the perfect recipe to stay off of cigs. i remember a point of watching everyone buy anything that hit the market and i was thinking 'wow,, they sure like this or that'.... only to find they hated this or that a few weeks later. so i slowly made a check list of what details i wanted in my gear before i went shopping.. i watched a lot of youtube for sure. (ever notice the big names like everything lol... notice they also got nearly everything sent to them for free..........) in the end,, it was posters on boards like this giving their 2cents that saved me quite a bit of time and money on gear.
so in other words........you did it the right way!!!

newp, but keep wondering if I should or not. Some say yes, some say no.

I have way too many for a box on my desk and Ginny bought me some shelves. I have all my flavorings in bags in the fridge in the garage but was thinking of putting them on the shelves in my vape lab so I could see what I have. I probably have 100 10ml bottles and then a few of the 30's and a couple of the TFA's in the 4oz. It's a hassle to go out there and dig through all of them when I want certain ones.
Jup like some others I keep em in ziplocks according to type. Fruits in one, coffee, tea and creams in another etc. Then put the quart bags into one gallon size ziplock. I still have to search a bit, but makes it easier than searching through all of them. Also, I keep flavors for my ADV in a separate ziploc but still in the gallon bag with the rest of em.

My HCigar Battery Bar showed empty but when I took the batteries out they still were at 3.6v. So come to find out they didn't put the manufacturers settings in which most do so a friend gave me all the settings that he went through all the work to get and I plugged those in and seems to be working great now. So he went through all the work to run the case analyzer and now have the settings. Love it.
hmmmmmmm I wonder if I tried updating the firmware on my cuboid if it would work. I won it and I think it came on once when I tried it out when I first got it, but then I didn't use it, cuz I need to get a pr of married batts. That took me about 4 months to get those. Put em in, and it wouldn't turn on. Brand new batts, totally charged. Plugged in the charging cable, and it came on, but the battery symbols weren't showing a charge on either batt. I'd so love to be able to use this mod. gonna need to figger out how to update and try that to see if it'll make it work.

Same here. I have a few 120ml sealed bottles and my wife's 500ml of grape candy in the fridge in a ziplock bag. Only because I have 20-40ml of these flavours open and the 500ml will have to last a year and a half to 2 years, so I might as well keep it cool until I open it.

Everything else is on a counter in my basement. Generally dark but room temperature.
welcome to the porches!!! We're supposed to keep this one to vaping related subjects as much as we can, but we also have a back porch where we can talk about anything. Hope you'll join us there too! Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch-Part Six

Tell us a lil about yourself. how long ya been vaping, what kind of equip do you use etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread