Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
These have a bar code sticker over da original verify labels.

Not Aspire ... the scratch area is still the same. It's ecig dot com putting their UPC sticker right over the scratch area. Makes it near impossible to remove the UPC sticker w/o damaging the scratch area to the point of not being able to read the number.

I ran into that problem w/ my 1st purchase from ecig. About 'wasted' the 1st one I tried removing the sticker, and worked patiently on the others ... what a pain. But they all verified OK ... just way time consuming to remove the ecig's UPC sticker

Well that stinks!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
They used to just use a scratch off film over the number. When did they change to stickers?
Well they didn't change to stickers but what they have done is put a sticker over the scratch off spot and when you remove the sticker it leaves a gummy film over the scratch off part making it next to impossible to scratch off without ruining at least one little number. I have gotten 5 to show authentic but the others are either messed up enough so that you can't read all the numbers clearly or completely gone. I am going to assume which makes an ... out of u and me but will assume they are all authentic.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apple lawsuit reveals most chargers sold on Amazon are fake
Sew... wut duz this have to do with vaping? Ordered a nitecore car charger for 18650's frum amazingon. Since I have a few nitecore's... this thing looks incredibly cheap and flimsy. Nothing like the couple I already have. Not to mention it's USB but didn't even come with a USB cable.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb, did Oliver ever get back to you about putting up a banner for ABL? I couldn't find a response anywhere in your ABL Needs Help thread ...

It's also not clear to me whether folks can promote a locally-sponsored screening, and if so, where. A prominent listing of venues on ecf would be helpful, I think.
He did put up a sticky banner for the film for awhile, back when I asked about it. He had a video msg from Aaron on it too.
I pm'd him last night to ask about at least a thread where showings can be listed, but better yet if possible, a forum where we could have a thread for each state. Haven't heard back yet though. Probably will at least by Monday. I am still not certain what the rules are about it, but have asked on the thread. I am pretty certain though that the promoters don't actually get the 5% I think it's to be donated to a charity of their choice, but I could be wrong, need to look that up again.

I tried the billion lives link, nada for AU. Sure would like to see it, hopefully when we make our visit home next year.
They had a premiere in Melbourne. It won Supreme Jury Prize, and Best Director.

Apple lawsuit reveals most chargers sold on Amazon are fake
Sew... wut duz this have to do with vaping? Ordered a nitecore car charger for 18650's frum amazingon. Since I have a few nitecore's... this thing looks incredibly cheap and flimsy. Nothing like the couple I already have. Not to mention it's USB but didn't even come with a USB cable.
that stinks! But good to know. I'm with Myrany, batts and chargers I only get from a very few vendors.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Oh, My! I made a 50ml bottle of Kaezziel's Aphrodite's Kiss last night. I let it steep in a pyrex beaker overnight in a small crockpot. Thanks @Kaezziel for the recipe. This afternoon I wrapped a set of coils 2.5 ID 8 wraps from straightened 26ga Kanthal and installed them in my Reomizer 8.0. Using CM 521 Tab the coils came out to .5 Ω. While I was at it I used some Noalox and cleaned the contacts and battery for my Reo Grand. The flavor on this is really wonderful. Thanks again, @Debadoo for planting the bug for buying the Reo and Reomizer 8.0. I am getting a stronger hit from the 2.5 ID coil than I was getting with a 3.0 using the same Kanthal. I may have even done a better job of wicking this time. Whatever the cause, I am really happy.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Oh, My! I made a 50ml bottle of Kaezziel's Aphrodite's Kiss last night. I let it steep in a pyrex beaker overnight in a small crockpot. Thanks @Kaezziel for the recipe. This afternoon I wrapped a set of coils 2.5 ID 8 wraps from straightened 26ga Kanthal and installed them in my Reomizer 8.0. Using CM 521 Tab the coils came out to .5 Ω. While I was at it I used some Noalox and cleaned the contacts and battery for my Reo Grand. The flavor on this is really wonderful. Thanks again, @Debadoo for planting the bug for buying the Reo and Reomizer 8.0. I am getting a stronger hit from the 2.5 ID coil than I was getting with a 3.0 using the same Kanthal. I may have even done a better job of wicking this time. Whatever the cause, I am really happy.
So glad you're loving the Reo and derringer! You're so welcome. It's the best vape I've ever had. I'm using SS316L now, but do 2.5 ID 8 wraps and get .5 also. Much smoother with the SS. I couldn't do .5 with kanthal, too hot and too harsh for me with my fruity juices. I need to do some mixing and make some of the Aphrodite's kiss and the iced lemon cookie.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yaaayyyy!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Are either one of you guys going to contact chat at ecig.com

@Iffy and @MikeE3 contact ecig.com go to chat and talk to Erik and let him know he is going to investigate and wants to hear from any others that have the same problem

Since I haven't used any yet, I'm gonna wait 'til I try 'em. My only complaint at dis point is my inability to properly remove da sticker, rubbin' da strip da right way and discerning da mico-numbers.

BTW, got my order of da Triton 1.2 Kanthal Mini coils (thanx Kenna!) today. Will report after an evaluation period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread