Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
did you Haaaaaa on it like classy said to? hehehe

Noper, my tries were pre-Haaaaaa-education attempts...
tinfoil-basso03ae3.gif

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yikes the SS ones are too expensive. I could buy another K5 for that. I never had much luck with heads and TC anyway. I hope these heads are ok maybe Aspire didn't get the numbers in fast enough. Erik said all of their products are supposed to be authentic. Not being able to check them again is kind of a PITA.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
They are really for Ginny anyway and I have enough if they are OK to last her a year. She gets about 2 weeks on the one she uses almost all the time and the one she takes to bed about 3 weeks but that SS tank is only about maybe 3+ml compared to the Nauti's 5ml.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Since I haven't used any yet, I'm gonna wait 'til I try 'em. My only complaint at dis point is my inability to properly remove da sticker, rubbin' da strip da right way and discerning da mico-numbers.

BTW, got my order of da Triton 1.2 Kanthal Mini coils (thanx Kenna!) today. Will report after an evaluation period.
I want to hear your opinion!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I really would like to get one more DNA and from the ones I have a 1 batt 75, dual battery 75, VT133, Triade 200, I really like the 133 the best. It has a 200 board in it and you just limit it to 133 and uses 2 18650"s. The problem being that the one I would like to get is the Therion 133 but only a couple places stock them and they are about $140. The VT133 is also nice but a little bigger then the Therion. The Therion is way better looking but also kind of impractical because if you take it out it's easy to scratch the leather the VT133 is a little bigger but also a nicely put together mod and no problem throwing it in your pocket.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Are either one of you guys going to contact chat at ecig.com

@Iffy and @MikeE3 contact ecig.com go to chat and talk to Erik and let him know he is going to investigate and wants to hear from any others that have the same problem

Sounds like you've already got him checking into it, so I'll pass on 'chatting' with him.

Apple lawsuit reveals most chargers sold on Amazon are fake
Sew... wut duz this have to do with vaping? Ordered a nitecore car charger for 18650's frum amazingon. Since I have a few nitecore's... this thing looks incredibly cheap and flimsy. Nothing like the couple I already have. Not to mention it's USB but didn't even come with a USB cable.

Doesn't surprise me ... when shopping for some things with brand names ... I've seen them so cheap on Amazon it just made me skeptical of them being authentic ... so bought at higher prices from some other place.

Those are supposed to work in the Nauti and Kabuki also correct?

The Triton coils work w/ the P3 threaded Kabuki's 'as is'. For the 510 Kabuki's you have to swap in a pin from a Nauty coil to get it to make contact. At least for the HoH Kabuki's you need to do this .. don't know about the clones.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Anybody ever tried OOO Flavors? Somebody told me they were pretty good. But you know how that goes.
never even heard of em.

I don't recall who but I know someone here liked davides, and someone liked Iclear 30 B's. Vapenw has em for 5.00 each. Scroll down on this page til ya find em........there is a code at the top of the page for 25% off the 5.00

Clearance

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
never even heard of em.

I don't recall who but I know someone here liked davides, and someone liked Iclear 30 B's. Vapenw has em for 5.00 each. Scroll down on this page til ya find em........there is a code at the top of the page for 25% off the 5.00

Clearance
@FlamingoTutu

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Anybody ever tried OOO Flavors? Somebody told me they were pretty good. But you know how that goes.
THier grape tastes just like grape soda to me so I like it. I also have their green apple sour but have not tried it yet.

If you order check their free page. You can get a free flavoring sample with each order so be sure to pick one out.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
The Triton coils work w/ the P3 threaded Kabuki's 'as is'. For the 510 Kabuki's you have to swap in a pin from a Nauty coil to get it to make contact.

Thanx Mike! Never heard dat before.

Here's something to jog your memory

Ah yes, da ol' box end wrench...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread