Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Took a "test drive" with hubs yesterday, went to a state park with a nice lake, had food in the cooler, etc. He was like a lump on a log. Oh yea, I vaped at the park.

I don't know if I want to be in a camper camping with him. He's soooo bored. He was worried that an alligator would jump out of the water and eat the dog. He didn't even eat the lunch I packed. Thank Gawd in the middle of a park in the wild, no one cares if you chain vape.

So I say how bout the Gulf beaches? He said crocodiles like salt water. I've never heard of croc trouble at Florida beaches on the gulf!

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Took a "test drive" with hubs yesterday, went to a state park with a nice lake, had food in the cooler, etc. He was like a lump on a log. Oh yea, I vaped at the park.

I can relate. Drive 600 miles to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, look down, and say "That's nice". And beaches? You never know what lurks below the surface. Jelly fish, sting rays, sharks, sea urchins. I was wading off Cocoa Beach and saw a ray on the bottom. It blended so well that when I looked back, I couldn't even find it. Let's not forget mosquitoes and sand fleas.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
Noper, my tries were pre-Haaaaaa-education attempts...
tinfoil-basso03ae3.gif
Lol

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Put an Triton mini head in a nautilus and bumped da wattage to 19. So far, so good. Will try one in a Kabuki later today...

So I say how bout the Gulf beaches? He said crocodiles like salt water. I've never heard of croc trouble at Florida beaches on the gulf!

No reports of crocs captured in da surf down here. There are some in da marshes and canals in southern Florida. But who would want to wade, swim & splash in those waters anyway?

Jelly fish, sting rays, sharks, sea urchins. I was wading off Cocoa Beach and saw a ray on the bottom. It blended so well that when I looked back, I couldn't even find it. Let's not forget mosquitoes and sand fleas.

Says da resident of da land of black widow and brown spiders, scorpions, rattlesnakes (7 species), coral snakes, Gila monsters and hantavirus carrying mice. Be aware dat NM does have Crocs™...
Navy-and-Volt-Green-Kids-CrocsLights-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-II-Clog-_202882_4K6_IS.jpg
whistle.gif

BTW, we have what is called da 'stingray shuffle' to prevent stepping on a ray; shuffling da feet along da bottom will scare off da rays.

Oh, we also have shuffleboard fer da snowbirds... who cause more injuries dan all of da above listed creatures collectively!
abused.gif

Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Put an Triton mini head in a Nautilus and bumped da wattage to 19. So far, so good. Will try one in a Kabuki later today...
Yeah I found a place that has them for $6 a box SS .4ohms I believe. Ginny is using one of the new heads that showed up bad so far so good. I've never heard of the place that has the Triton coils I think it is calls CSVAPE.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm in danger of forgetting how to make a coil. I haven't made one in 3 months... These 2 are lasting a loooong time!
glad they are lasting! Wire is cheap, practice just to stay in shape!

There are salt water crocs, but don't think they're in Fla. lol

I was wading off Cocoa Beach and saw a ray on the bottom. It blended so well that when I looked back, I couldn't even find it. Let's not forget mosquitoes and sand fleas.
well Iffy beat me to the stingray shuffle :)

Thanks Deb! I a Davide fan.... Hummmm
yay! Should paged ya even though I wasn't sure it was you. But I also knew you'd see this. $3.50 is a great price. Buy em all hehehe

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
I can relate. Drive 600 miles to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, look down, and say "That's nice". And beaches? You never know what lurks below the surface. Jelly fish, sting rays, sharks, sea urchins. I was wading off Cocoa Beach and saw a ray on the bottom. It blended so well that when I looked back, I couldn't even find it. Let's not forget mosquitoes and sand fleas.

Okay, you win! Grand Canyon is not on my bucket list. But Hoover Dam is.
I think he's forgotten the jelly fish off of Long Island.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Erm, were you test driving a new vehicle or just checking out a new husband. If the latter, it doesn't sound like he passed with flying colors.

I think as I grew younger, he grew older. I was "test driving" him to see if I should buy a bigger camper or smaller camper. Hmmm. In the meantime, I never realized how many fishing docks there on the Florida gulf within an hour of me. I need my daughter and SIL closer. : (

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Says da resident of da land of black widow and brown spiders, scorpions, rattlesnakes (7 species), coral snakes, Gila monsters and hantavirus carrying mice. Be aware dat NM does have Crocs™...!
abused.gif

Now you've got me worried. I wouldn't recognize a brown recluse if it bit me on the, well you know. A special problem because I have good relationships with most of my spiders, with the exception of black widows and daddy longlegs.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Put an Triton mini head in a Nautilus and bumped da wattage to 19. So far, so good. Will try one in a Kabuki later today...

No reports of crocs captured in da surf down here. There are some in da marshes and canals in southern Florida. But who would want to wade, swim & splash in those waters anyway?

Says da resident of da land of black widow and brown spiders, scorpions, rattlesnakes (7 species), coral snakes, Gila monsters and hantavirus carrying mice. Be aware dat NM does have Crocs™...
Navy-and-Volt-Green-Kids-CrocsLights-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-II-Clog-_202882_4K6_IS.jpg
whistle.gif

BTW, we have what is called da 'stingray shuffle' to prevent stepping on a ray; shuffling da feet along da bottom will scare off da rays.

Oh, we also have shuffleboard fer da snowbirds... who cause more injuries dan all of da above listed creatures collectively!
abused.gif

Good laugh! Thanks! We have a resident Black snake -if he kills it I'll kill him. We have lots of black widows on the north side of the house but they hide. I have found a few brown recluses on the patio. It's snowbird season. 90 year olds driving those 40 foot mega motor home buses. And always cars jumping out then driving 35. Or just plain driving 35. I stay home.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Now you've got me worried. I wouldn't recognize a brown recluse if it bit me on the, well you know. A special problem because I have good relationships with most of my spiders, with the exception of black widows and daddy longlegs.

Brown recluse has a violin on his back.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
never even heard of em.

I don't recall who but I know someone here liked davides, and someone liked Iclear 30 B's. Vapenw has em for 5.00 each. Scroll down on this page til ya find em........there is a code at the top of the page for 25% off the 5.00

Clearance

I had one, it lasted a few years before I broke it. I like them.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Okay, you win! Grand Canyon is not on my bucket list. But Hoover Dam is.
I think he's forgotten the jelly fish off of Long Island.
ok Let me make a Grand Canyon argument As the hubby and I went a few years ago. BUT I am going to put it on the BACK porch as I think it fits better there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread