Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
never even heard of em.

I don't recall who but I know someone here liked davides, and someone liked Iclear 30 B's. Vapenw has em for 5.00 each. Scroll down on this page til ya find em........there is a code at the top of the page for 25% off the 5.00

Clearance

Me, me, me! I really didn't need more, but they had the gold one that I knew existed but never actually found for sale. I didn't wait to read further so I missed the coupon, but 5$ is still great.

About all I need now is to keep stocking up on protank bcc coils. And some nautilus bvcs. I was getting more bottles at fasttech and they had Nautilus replacement bases, which I was needing because I'd managed to squish down the plastic on my original. So I got 2, and with the original glass, and my stainless cutout top I now have two full working ones for the cost of 1 1/2.:D

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
that's about the only spider I don't have issues with....... much. anything that crawls on me is gittin kilt!

kewl. Can't beat 3.50 after the discount code if ya want anymore of em

I'm too tired to search. What's the place and the code?

To me there's nothing as bad as a Florida Cockroach. Palmetto bug being the polite way of saying American cockroach. Always running across the floor at the wrong time. I do chase them and win. They do poop out running for about 5-10 minutes. Then I mash them. I remember one night in the bathroom seeing one and it dropped into my vanity drawer and I was just flinging stuff out-all my makeup, etc , and then started flinging stuff out of the under the sink cabinets like a crazy woman. They're really big. Ick. Lucky for me I have Ortho Home Defense. I spray all along the outside of the house, and the inside doors and floorboards, and for 12 months if I see a roach it's a dead roach. Love seeing a big roach with his legs in the air. These are not the city roaches that infest buildings and homes and restaurants. They are native outside bugs that occasionally get stupid and think they want to come in. Ewww. Double Ewww.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
There is a seigali 100 and an eleaf 100, both about 100$ au. The draw to me is replaceable batteries, I don't care about temp control. Watched a review of the eleaf, he thought it felt cheaply made. Kanger sub tank pro 4 is 7 mil, but sub ohm, which is ok. I think the seigali reads the atomizers resistance and self adjusts. Is this a good, simple to use combo ? Might buy 2 sub tanks, one for the radius as well. I'd be in heaven if I got a full day out of any battery setup.

Don't get me going on spiders and snakes. Australia has the most lethal, and I only know a few by sight. We've got stingrays and crocs too, lots of nasty jellies, and this stone fish that likes to sit on the bottom, whose spine will penetrate right thru the bottom of your sneakers. Death by kangaroo happens too. Don't let the bambi face fool you! And cockroaches that fly, I think palmetto bugs do too, yicht!!

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Diver, I saw one of those History channel things about how long it took to build Hoover dam, the thickness of the cement , the shape, etc. It gave people jobs during the Great Depression. Many died tho, and some are probably buried in them walls. But knowing the history and then seeing it would be great. I was never thrilled with the Grand Canyon.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
If I haven't done so yet, please thank your bride for her service and thank you for your support!
You are welcome and I will pass it on.

After awhile you kinda get a feeling on the squonking and it just becomes a natural rhythm.

On the battery. Some people can notice when the vape is dropping off before the battery is too depleted. I never could. What I do since I don't want to dig out a multimeter to check regularly is a little different. I figured out how much of the bottle I could vape before the battery was over depleted. For me it is about 3/4 of one of the 6 mL bottles. So I just change batteries at 3/4 a bottle. It might be different for you depending on atty and build. So find your correct level then never worry about it again. ;)
I can tell on the battery, because the hit is not as strong. I can usually tell it is time to squonk when the coil pops. And when I get the hint of a dry hit. I do have to take the top off to make sure I do not flood the Derringer and have juice leaking out the air holes and down the sides.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well I did a Ptewy Yuck Yuck!

Noticed one of the PreotankIIs I have on one of the older provaris needed filling. Wasn't paying attention and refilled a tank that had 1/4 full of Pomegranate with Banana's foster. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Ugh! That was a shock for your mouth, huh?

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
When my wife was in Desert Storm, I went to Las Vegas and spent a week with her dad. The real fighting had just started and I freaking out so I figured that spending some time with her dad would help me. He is a Marine with 3 Purple Hearts and also a survivor of Iwo Jima and other campaigns in the Southern Pacific. To add some fun for the trip I went there on my Honda Goldwing. On my way back to San Francisco, I set my route to drive over Hover Dam. It was a wonderful trip. I was really amazed at the size of the dam.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have been vaping Kaezziel's Aphrodite's Kiss the last few nights. Tonight when my daughter got home from work, we were sitting in the living room chatting and she asked me why she smelled baked brownies. As I haven't been doing any baking we figured it was Kaezziel's vape I was using. The same thing happened a while back when I was vaping a store bought bottle of juice. That one gave her the odor of waffles. I actually had to make her waffles for breakfast as she was craving waffles.

The more I vape my Reo with the 2.5 mm dual coils, the more I really like it. The flavor is making for a very satisfying vape. I am also getting better at judging when to squank and also when to change the battery.
That would be a great trip on a Goldwing!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

To me there's nothing as bad as a Florida Cockroach. Palmetto bug being the polite way of saying American cockroach. Always running across the floor at the wrong time. I do chase them and win. They do poop out running for about 5-10 minutes. Then I mash them. I remember one night in the bathroom seeing one and it dropped into my vanity drawer and I was just flinging stuff out-all my makeup, etc , and then started flinging stuff out of the under the sink cabinets like a crazy woman. They're really big. Ick. Lucky for me I have Ortho Home Defense. I spray all along the outside of the house, and the inside doors and floorboards, and for 12 months if I see a roach it's a dead roach. Love seeing a big roach with his legs in the air. These are not the city roaches that infest buildings and homes and restaurants. They are native outside bugs that occasionally get stupid and think they want to come in. Ewww. Double Ewww.
And they fly at you!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
There is a seigali 100 and an eleaf 100, both about 100$ au. The draw to me is replaceable batteries, I don't care about temp control. Watched a review of the eleaf, he thought it felt cheaply made. Kanger sub tank pro 4 is 7 mil, but sub ohm, which is ok. I think the seigali reads the atomizers resistance and self adjusts. Is this a good, simple to use combo ? Might buy 2 sub tanks, one for the radius as well. I'd be in heaven if I got a full day out of any battery setup.

Don't get me going on spiders and snakes. Australia has the most lethal, and I only know a few by sight. We've got stingrays and crocs too, lots of nasty jellies, and this stone fish that likes to sit on the bottom, whose spine will penetrate right thru the bottom of your sneakers. Death by kangaroo happens too. Don't let the bambi face fool you! And cockroaches that fly, I think palmetto bugs do too, yicht!!
I'd go with the eLeaf 100. Dual batts (must be married in pairs & always used together) should last all day. I love my Hex Ohms, which are dual batt. I don't subohm, & have more than one mod being used all the time, so the batts last me for days. Eleaf has a good quality reputation. Segeli not so much. I had a 30 watt Segeli Mini, & the threads in the 510 stripped. They used a really soft metal for the 510 connector & it cross threaded when I attached a Kayfun to it. The metal was so soft I couldn't tell it wasn't screwing on right until I got it on most of the way & it was crooked. I took it off, but that was it. Nothing would sit straight on it after that. I know others have had the same issue with their 510 connectors. My eLeafs are all good mods.

Vape?

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2016
Bribie Island, Australia
I'd go with the eLeaf 100. Dual batts (must be married in pairs & always used together) should last all day. I love my Hex Ohms, which are dual batt. I don't subohm, & have more than one mod being used all the time, so the batts last me for days. Eleaf has a good quality reputation. Segeli not so much. I had a 30 watt Segeli Mini, & the threads in the 510 stripped. They used a really soft metal for the 510 connector & it cross threaded when I attached a Kayfun to it. The metal was so soft I couldn't tell it wasn't screwing on right until I got it on most of the way & it was crooked. I took it off, but that was it. Nothing would sit straight on it after that. I know others have had the same issue with their 510 connectors. My eLeafs are all good mods.
Good to know, the reviews I read were all going the other way, Ty. I use both sub ohm and not, do sub ohm at ties go through batteries faster?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

I'd go with the eLeaf 100. Dual batts (must be married in pairs & always used together) should last all day.

Good to know, the reviews I read were all going the other way, Ty. I use both sub ohm and not, do sub ohm at ties go through batteries faster?

Not sure which reviewer, but I don't get that impression at all on my Picos. No, not as thick a metal as, say, my SVD2s (what is? :lol: ), but they don't feel cheap at all. Some have commented that the battery cap feels flimsy, but it seems sturdy enough to my fingers.

Do remember that dual battery mods will be bigger. I personally don't care for the larger size, but hands and grips, like vaping itself, vary.

In general, yes, subohm will go through a charge faster, as you're (generally) running at much higher power levels. So dual batteries might be what you want. If it's a comfortable fit in your hands!

For me, as a tootler, I find that a freshly charged 18650 of 2600 - 3000 mAh rating will easily last through a freshly filled KF2. Since I never leave home without at least two rigs, running out of juice (electrical kind!) is never an issue for me. And if the battery gauge shows lower than my comfort level, I just pop in a fresh one before leaving.

(Do remember that if you want to run at high power levels, you may want batteries of lower mAh and higher CDR.)

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana

We have those huge outdoor roaches down here too. At a certain point in their life cycle they fly. We call em wood roaches around here.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
... only on da web.
hehehe

I hate Vape NW, I have to pay almost 10% sales tax there.
I know that stinks. I had to pay sales tax from a place I ordered from for awhile long time ago. It sucked. Our state sales tax is 8.25, but for some reason they charged 7.25

When my wife was in Desert Storm, I went to Las Vegas and spent a week with her dad. The real fighting had just started and I freaking out so I figured that spending some time with her dad would help me. He is a Marine with 3 Purple Hearts and also a survivor of Iwo Jima and other campaigns in the Southern Pacific. To add some fun for the trip I went there on my Honda Goldwing. On my way back to San Francisco, I set my route to drive over Hover Dam. It was a wonderful trip. I was really amazed at the size of the dam.

The more I vape my Reo with the 2.5 mm dual coils, the more I really like it. The flavor is making for a very satisfying vape. I am also getting better at judging when to squank and also when to change the battery.

Wow sounds like a great trip. Much respect to her dad! And to her and you of course.

Jup I also find that the batt just isn't as strong, and I also know my batts will last about 24 hrs. As to taking the top off when squonking........with the derringer, I just watch the holes when I squonk. When I barely start to see juice in the holes, I release. It doesn't run out, unless I lay it over cuz most is sucked back down into the bottle.

Well I did a Ptewy Yuck Yuck!

Noticed one of the PreotankIIs I have on one of the older provaris needed filling. Wasn't paying attention and refilled a tank that had 1/4 full of Pomegranate with Banana's foster. EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
yuckkkk sometimes great things are made like that. Not this one apparently. That's the nice part of vaping only one flavor at a time. I'd never remember which one had which juice.

Me, me, me! I really didn't need more, but they had the gold one that I knew existed but never actually found for sale. I didn't wait to read further so I missed the coupon, but 5$ is still great.
yay!!!! Glad you found the elusive gold one!

I do chase them and win. They do poop out running for about 5-10 minutes. Then I mash them.
I spray em with raid! My son says I could spray em with water instead of raid, cuz it's not the poison that kills em when I do it......I just drown em. It's true! I don't quit sprayin til they quit wigglin! lol Been after my son to get some of the Ortho home defense for outside. I do spray raid occasionally around door jambs and thresholds, windows etc and we see some dead ones that way.

There is a seigali 100 and an eleaf 100, both about 100$ au.
Wow.....just checked the exchange rate, that's about 76,00 ish USD they sell for about 32.00 here for the eleaf 100s. Might be worth paying the shipping, dunno.

You are welcome and I will pass it on.
:wub:

I must be doing something right. Been vaping my version of Strawbweey Queen's "The King" and have had 3 non-vapers say that it smells really nice. One said it smells like candy and another said it smells like strawberry shortcake.
kewl!!

Dancin update............they got into Dallas yesterday............spent the night. she called me about 10:50 am and said they were leaving that area. We talked before they left and they have to drive right past me on I-35 to go home.......so........

I get to meet dancin today!!!!!!!! Wahooooooooo!!!! and her daughter and grandson!! So excited!!!

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Jup I also find that the batt just isn't as strong, and I also know my batts will last about 24 hrs. As to taking the top off when squonking........with the derringer, I just watch the holes when I squonk. When I barely start to see juice in the holes, I release. It doesn't run out, unless I lay it over cuz most is sucked back down into the bottle.
Thanks, I wasn't sure how to do it properly. I will give it a go watching the holes.

I get to meet dancin today!!!!!!!! Wahooooooooo!!!! and her daughter and grandson!! So excited!!!
That is exciting, I'm sure that a good time will be had by all.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I'd never remember which one had which juice.
Since I'm usually in front of my laptop at my desk, I have a word document listing topper, juice, coil size, date coil installed, date rewicked, Mod, temp or wattage for the most optimal vape. Guess I'm a bit ....-retentive. Actually, my rememberer is not working well. However, my forgeterer is working just fine.

I am going to try your method for changing the battery. I refilled the bottle and installed a fresh battery. Now to see how long each last.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I get to meet dancin today!!!!!!!!
I'm envious! Please give her a
smiley-gets-a-big-hug_zpsl4smnmvg.gif
fer me... if I'm not too late...

Status
Not open for further replies.