Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Memorial-Day-2014.jpg.jpg

Please take a moment today to silently Thank all of those that gave it all for all of us.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I get so much useful information every time I read and catch up. So does most everyone end up with a ejuice flavour they vape most of the time? Not constantly trying new recipes? I agree about the menthols being much alike, I've only come across one or 2 that had too much taste, I'm really just looking for the cooling effect. Looking forward to trying koolada. Might go with more flavours.
I never thought my eliquid tasted any difference between tanks and temps, and I've always had 2 or 3 different ones that I cycle thru over a day. Then I bought an evic TC mini and kanger top tank. I wanted that large capacity tank. It was messy to fill, and it made everything taste off. Still don't know why, but I can't use it at all. I'll just keep it as a spare, I guess. Made my first bottle of minty menthol, it tasted pretty foul the first day, but it's been good since. Is there some new info that's making everyone lean toward higher vg content? Getting harder to find the 70pg/30vg that I ended up at, in pre made. It's mostly 50/50 or all vg? I love the erratic deflective finger. It's a keeper.
Currently, I have a favorite and it is all I have been vaping since back in January. The only thing I change is the amount of Nic I use. I have 2 different bottles, one for sub-ohm and the other for the higher ohm tanks.

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I don't have one favorite. I DIY so, I've got my "signature flavor" I put some of into everything I make - toasted nuts, either pistachio or peanut. I will blend it with tobacco, coffee, chocolate, apple, banana or, anise flavors for my ADVs. Straight up for my sweet treat vape. With Coconut, cream, custard or, caramel for a taste changer vape.

BTW @garyoa1 I adoor youer signitcher :p

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I don't have one favorite. I DIY so, I've got my "signature flavor" I put some of into everything I make - toasted nuts, either pistachio or peanut. I will blend it with tobacco, coffee, chocolate, apple, banana or, anise flavors for my ADVs. Straight up for my sweet treat vape. With Coconut, cream, custard or, caramel for a taste changer vape.

BTW @garyoa1 I adoor youer signitcher :p

I'm somewhat tardy ... but welcome to the front porch. Please drop by the back porch too, where the chit-chat goes beyond vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread