Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Ahh, yup. It is a composite made image I brought together from about three different generic user images. Think one is from AOL, another from Linux generally, one from some forum. All three were public domain, otherwise free to use, create derivatives. The general idea was to portray an avatar of a 'Smoking Man' kind of mystique 'Spook' generic user.

This was in part keeping to the use of Morely in the handle here. The Smoking Man and characters in FOX shows smoke Morely brand cigarettes. Then, I thought of lyrics from a Marylin Manson song, "turn the tragic to magic". For me smoking cigarettes had become rather tragic. Now, I had found vaping which makes mist. As we all do, I sought to find a tobacco replacement flavor. Tried M type tobacco flavor.

That helped me turning the tragic to magic more so. Got sick of tobacco flavor real quick, yet still sneaked cigarettes. Have now quit sneaking cigarettes, cigarettes all together. Not exactly the Smoking Man any more. :)

Another part was kind of tin foil hat in a way. "Muhahaha! I dare NSA to do facial recognition on my avatar! Hahahamu!" :) Got to keep 'em busy lest they be out my tax money paycheck, eh? ;) Screw 'em they can't take a joke. Ha! :)

Got to laugh, crying and worrying only drive you sane.
Smoking Man! Why doesn't he? We're loving the new "season." Ten episodes, what a ripoff.
Ah, but you can!

The package you didn't order hasn't shipped yet! :lol:
You actually have to order stuff? FT stuff used to just sort of randomly appear. The good old days, I miss them. :cry:
hehehe Newp, I meant at least a 200,000 gallon dolphin tank. Absolutely on the not caring if they don't get up close and personal! Atlantic bottlenose live about 20-25 years in the wild, and about 40 years in captivity. Not to mention that the vets are able to learn so much more about them that when dolphins strand, they're much better able to cure what ails em and hopefully release them. Not so in the case of Lucky......He was badly injured in fishing nets, we rehabbed him, but he was so people oriented from the get go that he could not be safely released. Probably what got him caught in the fishing nets. So he became the stranding network mascot and had a lovely home at Sea Arama in Galveston. I also can't stand PETA or Green Peace. If Green Peace spent 1/2 the money on educating people that they spend on crazy stunts, they'd accomplish a lot more!

Sounds like it's time to get ya squonkin!!! P-67's will be up for sale on the 26th! That'll give ya lots of new shinys to buy!

Ya got that right! But I fixed it for ya! Love how you got your handle!

Love it!! I really wanna see that billion lives documentary.

hehehe great sense of humor! Welcome to the porches! Sounds like you might fit in just fine with us fogies! We have a back porch too where we can talk about anything. Here we have to try to keep it vape oriented, but as you can see, we sometimes stray a bit.
Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Five
At least Sea Shepherd has the brass to try to stop the illegal Japanese whaling ships. Nope, don't get me started. La, la, la, la, la laaaa...!

I don't squonk. For that matter, I don't even pass gas.

I might like a Reo more, preferably a woodville (woodville?), but I'm happy where I'm at and branching out would cost a lot of money--backups. I'm almost at at three years of no smoking and still giddy/in disbelief I quit smoking. What I need is a $3 drip tip I can get excited about. :lol:
You know this titanium is a weird wire. After cleaning even though I normally don't vape above 420F I have to run it at about 425F for 3 tanks till the wire gets a little build up on it before it starts vaping the same. Seems as though it needs that little bit of build up to vape the same again. But at 425F it works really well so no biggie. Seems as though 3 tanks is exactly what it takes. Oh and the avatar I just had to change it and use it, makes me laugh.
Avi. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: ROFL It's brilliant, Legs. Thank you for the belly laugh!
how does a Congressmen insure that he can get reelected?

Like this:

Is Mr. Hunter married? Oh, wait, I am. :(
No, you don't. They put live animals in those shoes and thought it was a fashion statement. Plastic floatie okay, live animals never, ever. I know what you meant, no harm done. :)

Valentine's Day sale at ProVape, 10% off. Code: VALENTINE10

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I guess I'm the only night owl this evening. Vape mail today was really good brought in a Kayfun Min v3, Stainless Steel Wire; so I got busy washing up the Tank and building a coil along with Vaping away to my hearts content. A glass of wine, a great vape, pup in my lap in the recliner. I was in Vaper's Heaven.
newp. I was watching a movie. Watching a movie is code for fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. :laugh: The wine, great vape, pup in lap in the recliner sounds like heaven!!! But I got a great vape, pup curled up at my side on the couch, and.......water :(

preferably a woodville (woodville?)
woodvil they are gorgeous huh! Jup it is a lot, but it would keep you in shiny buyin for years! a 3.00 dt would only be momentary, then nuttin again! hehehe

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
The Kayfun Mini v2 sure is a good vape and still use my also. F L A V O R:thumbs: I use mine on a Prover 2.5 with a 1.4ohm build; take it on the go in the short mode fits great in your pocket.
Cool David
Glen:cool:

:thumb:

For me, something like that's a good backup / flavor change. Tend to go out with a regulated tube in a belt holster and a regulated box in a shirt/coat pocket, both with full size KFs, and different flavors.

You actually have to order stuff? FT stuff used to just sort of randomly appear. The good old days, I miss them. :cry:

The simple pleasures of CRS... :lol:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
The Kayfun Mini v2 sure is a good vape and still use my also. F L A V O R:thumbs: I use mine on a Prover 2.5 with a 1.4ohm build; take it on the go in the short mode fits great in your pocket.
Cool David

Glen:cool:
Is that the Kayfun mini V2 from Fasttech? I just received 3 of them. One the glass tank was broken, so ticket in, but how do you fill them? I see the top is just "press fit" on, they don't screw on, do you just close the airflow, take off the top, fill, and put the top back on? No fill screw I am used to with Kayfuns.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Not sure on the rev # of mine, clnire, but it was from FT. Probably V1, threaded top. Has the ball valve like the 3.1 KFs, or top fill. And PMMA section...

Here's mine:
$11.77 Kayfun Mini V2.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer Kit (1.6-4.0ml) - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

But the discussion may be on this?
$6.68 Kayfun Mini Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Looks like a fill screw above the AFC ring, which looks to also be press fit.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I don't squonk. For that matter, I don't even pass gas.
Me neither. Oh, but I do squonk.
FlamingoTutu said:
What I need is a $3 drip tip I can get excited about. :lol:
But, it's not worth paying shipping for just $3! So, you have to buy more! Or, in the case of FT (which is the best place to buy drip tips) you have to buy more to get tracking with your free shipping.

It's a vicious cycle, I tell you!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That's it, but I don't find a fill screw. Only the AFC. I will take one apart later and see what I can find. Thanks David!
You have to pull the AFC ring/bottom part off and there is the fill screw.
Yup. I was just about to say that I see the fill screw just as clear as day in the fourth picture. Then I noticed that it doesn't show in the second picture. By Jove, you've got it!

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
View media item 429367View media item 429367
Is that the Kayfun mini V2 from Fasttech? I just received 3 of them. One the glass tank was broken, so ticket in, but how do you fill them? I see the top is just "press fit" on, they don't screw on, do you just close the airflow, take off the top, fill, and put the top back on? No fill screw I am used to with Kayfuns.
clnire,
I have one of those and my top wasn't press fit on but screwed on with an O ring in the top that fits around the top of the Chimney.
You can fill it from the top while closing off the Air hole at the bottom. When placing the top on if that is your method of filling chosen; once the threads start to grab film it upside down to allow the air bubble to come to the top. OR You can fill it with a needle head fill bottle from the bottom second hole from the Air Screw adjustment is the fill whole. Turn your Tank upside down insert your needle heads; lean the needle off to the side and you will feel an valve inside the hole then squeeze. And your set. You should enjoy the Vape. Hope that helps
On Mine the Fill hole is next to the AFC not under it.

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
You have to pull the AFC ring/bottom part off and there is the fill screw.
Yep, took one apart and there under the AFC ring is the tiny fill screw.

Thank you once again for everyone's help! You people just are the BEST!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Me neither. Oh, but I do squonk.
Hope you and tutu don't just explode one of these days!

full

Holy Cow Glen, looks like ya got two tanks on there.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Hope you and tutu don't just explode one of these days!

full

Holy Cow Glen, looks like ya got two tanks on there.
LOL funniest part is Deb, that is the short configuration.But quite a good Vape as long as you don't mind the 2ml capacity:cry::D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
LOL funniest part is Deb, that is the short configuration.But quite a good Vape as long as you don't mind the 2ml capacity:cry::D
Two tanks and ya git is two mls??? Newp, I'll stick with my itty bitty atty and a bottle inside that holds 7-8 mls.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Oh, and I forgot to ask......I called you Glen, cuz I had noticed on this porch a couple times that you had signed your post with your name. I usually don't call someone by their name til I get permission. Do you have any preference regarding this???
Some of the new sub ohm tanks only hold around 3 mils. All the time filling...
yeah that's one reason I'm just glad to be done with tanks. My way isn't for everyone, but so glad I found my totally happy place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread