Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
The only mini they have in stock at that price is the glow thing. Been that way all day. I did get one of the glow ones though I have no idea what it will look like. They have the full-price 2.5 marked down to $50. Been wanting a white one, so guess who ordered a white one? :thumb:

ETA: Didn't see anything on the site about 10 percent off earlier when I ordered, though. That's kinda aggravating.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I would also like to know who jacked up the price on you. Anybody that is doing that I want to avoid buying from out of principal.
images
sister!!!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
The only mini they have in stock at that price is the glow thing. Been that way all day. I did get one of the glow ones though I have no idea what it will look like. They have the full-price 2.5 marked down to $50. Been wanting a white one, so guess who ordered a white one? :thumb:

ETA: Didn't see anything on the site about 10 percent off earlier when I ordered, though. That's kinda aggravating.
Make a ticket on their site. They've been known to put a discount on after that fact if you contact them right away.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Didn't see anything on the site about 10 percent off earlier when I ordered, though. That's kinda aggravating.

The next time you are on their site - sign up for their news letter - they send out emails for discounts...

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I went and read some of those posts. Notice the canned answers from the FDA? Just pitiful.. :evil::facepalm:
I can't click on the link. I can feel my blood pressure rising just reading your words about the FDA.

If I were to actually click . . . . Well, you know.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I went and read some of those posts. Notice the canned answers from the FDA? Just pitiful.. :evil::facepalm:
I did too! And I don't even do facebook, but it made actually made me sign in, and I wuz gonna tell that FDA twit how much of an idiot she was. She gave a link to the "science" :rolleyes: that they used to draw up the deeming regs, it was all about smoking!!! :grr: :-x
Then I realized it wouldn't do any good and I signed out! lol

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Yea, i had a few things I could say, but it would not do any good. Ya can't fix stupid money mongers. I had to stop reading as it was really getting to me.

I watched the Phil and Dimitri video today. Very informative. I was talking to another vaper friend today, she is aware of the deeming but is still clueless. I am going to send her the link to that video and a few others.. She figures she can cut to 0 nic, but I pointed out even that won't be available unless she makes it herself, and when her ego battery dies, well, that will be that. Didn't get to talk for long I hope we get more time through the course of the weekend.

Last edited:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Got a nasty surprise today ordering atomizers. Prices jacked up 5$ a pack. Hissss.
It really upsets me when prices are raised with no real reason.
There are two vape stores about a mile and a half apart. I do the majority of my shopping in The Vapor Hut. The only reason I went to the other shop is they had a coil I needed. While there is noticed a particular mod I bought. I had paid $50.00 for it at The Vapor Hut and this shop had it for $110.00. I got looking around and everything they had was at least 25% or more than other places. I bought what I needed and left.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
(can I say that on ECF?)
apparently so! hehehe

Well I went there and it locked up on me. Anybody know what the name of the forum is I am going to go over to FB which I am a member and see if I can find the whole thing.
Looks like it's U. S. Food and Drug Administration if you didn't find it already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread