Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I saw this the other day and it's design grabbed my attention :) personally I prefer a single coil RTA. if a single coil RTA has adequate juice and air flow it can chuck out great flavor and clouds and not blow through the juice as fast as a dual coil tank...

lately I've been into the 528 customs Monster V3! awesome kayfun flavor with much more juice and air flow :) I have a feeling the Serpent will be in that class but, with juice control, and top fill! gotta like it ;)

Check it out :)

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Yes looks really nice. The only thing i don't like about it is that you cannot fully disassemble it and cannot replace the glass if it breaks.

But for under 25 bucks, i will order one anyway.

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk
yes, that's the one down side, no way to replace the glass... I have one ordered from gearbest, only place I could find them in stock at the time. looking forward to getting it :)

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
I'm interested in this also, but I have a monster v3 clone in the mail. I'll play with that for a while first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you getting the Monster clone from?

I got a monster clone deck from fasttech a few months ago but it only lasted a week or so. The positive block was loose so I tried to tighten it and ended up snapping the post inside. Just be aware that if the one you ordered is like mine to be wicked gentle with the connection between the block and the 510 screw. I'll post a pic in just a minute...

7df0c67220e35af6ad6da7a33957c7b4.jpg

c8c41d3559a353dc1b52223318b7be28.jpg

Last edited:

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Ordered 2 of these myself. One from gear best (no telling when I'll get that one) and one from element vape cause I'm getting impatient. Lol. Love the single coil concept and the kayfunesk build deck and most of all top fill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
got mine last night.

angle of the post holes and juice channels are wacky to me. I need to get used to building this way. I started off with the twisted comp wire it comes with and did an extra wrap on the coil. It came out to 0.8ohms on my snow wolf. Flavor pretty good and wicking fantastic at 40 watts with max VG. Flavor was a little muted compared to my other RTA's with the same juice so I lowered the watts to 30 and a little less vapor but much better flavor. The juice channels are nice and deep so I love not having to worry so much about over stuffing or trimming for good wicking. If the chimney can be disassembled, I cant't figure it out. I'll spend more time with it tonight. I tossed the twisted coil and threw on some pre-made clapton wire I had and wow, much better. The build quality is very nice, threads are smooth and to me it's one of my better looking RTAs. I used my ultrasonic cleaner to get the production junk off. It's didn't smell that bad but better safe than sorry. I just blew it out and dried it off best I could. Without being able to take that chimney off, if I had to clean it with paper towel it would be a bit of a pain IMO. All in all, it's an atty worth my money. No regrets here!

tivo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread