Status
Not open for further replies.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
Cheesecake is on the list. :)
Oh, oh, oh! Cherry Cheesecake! 'Cause, CC Cherry is the ONLY cherry worth vapng! And Chocolate Cheesecake! Raspberry Cheesecake! Blueberry Cheesecake!
CherryCheesecake in one hand with CC Coffee in the the other!
Now that's something worthy of dreams! Mix, Witchdoctor, mix and whisper the words to make it so! :laugh:
I am waiting! Oh boy!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
No, I don't offer higher than 24mg nic. Sorry.

Ok, thanks! Think I will still try out some juice, just can't make up my mind of which ones!

I really want to try the pumkin pie, but all the previous ones I've tried are too perfumey. I've even tried to make my own with no success.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Ok, thanks! Think I will still try out some juice, just can't make up my mind of which ones!

I really want to try the pumkin pie, but all the previous ones I've tried are too perfumey. I've even tried to make my own with no success.

This one is not perfumey. It's pure pumpkin pie right out of the mailbox and it just gets better over time. The only way I KNEW it was getting better over time was to buy a 2nd 30ml bottle and let it steep while I vaped the first 30ml bottle. :)

I don't get any perfume in any CC juices.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Cheesecake is on the list. :)

I would love to +10000 on the cheesecake. As a matter of fact I think I think I have found my new campaign (brace yourself FV, especially for when I am back from vacation)

No perfumey-ness here..just gloriously juicegasmic pie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread