THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
OK, moving on...

Following up on the purple batt color, here's the latest offering:

2nd purple batt.jpg
I actually like it. It's not what I was going for, but it's a very nice lavenderish purple, and has a nice lustre. If I wanted a lavender, I'd use this one.

But, what I really want is a Royal Purple like this:
Royal-Purple.jpg

Besides, it's too similar to the pink:
Pink (Small).jpg

So I had to reject it.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Hey Redemption and Leaford I have a question!!!!

So first of all thanks for your answer regarding the juice. I just got my prefilled cherry cartos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!! Since you guys said you get the juice itself by the end of the month is the a possibility to do a preorder or reservation for the juice? or do you get enough juice in that this is not necessary? If the cherry juice will have the same taste and TH like these prefilled once you guys can expect a 100ml first order not even kidding this stuff is amazing.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Hey Redemption and Leaford I have a question!!!!

So first of all thanks for your answer regarding the juice. I just got my prefilled cherry cartos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!! Since you guys said you get the juice itself by the end of the month is the a possibility to do a preorder or reservation for the juice? or do you get enough juice in that this is not necessary? If the cherry juice will have the same taste and TH like these prefilled once you guys can expect a 100ml first order not even kidding this stuff is amazing.

Damn it! Now I have to try yet ANOTHER juice. This sounded good, but never got around to it. If you've got a spare cherry carto to trade, PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread