ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
UPDATE:

So I'm getting institutionalized tomorrow. Wish me luck

Vapez
Good luck, and all our prayers.

When your will to overcome gets weak, remember that you want to become the best daddy you can be.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Not to break any rules on ECF but I put a box mod on ebay and it was removed under the tobacco products act, I mean, where is the tobacco in that, totally ridiculous just like everything else revolving around vaping, I have had it up to HERE with all this BS.

HERE HERE, Perfect for today for sure !
They considered it a Tobacco product?

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
Getting back to work today. I've been on sick leave for a week after I fell off a horse. Still very sore, especially in my hip area. Hope I can make the journey by train without too much pain....
ouch! Been there done that.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Yes the shrink seems very real and is set to make me feel better.

I know, someone have even said 3 months.. but I will continue to use of course, only side effects I've noticed is dry mouth and a bit nausea.

Thank you! I've never been the person who opens myself to other people. Especially a person like a shrink. But I'm glad I did.

Vapez
You open up far more than I do on here. I go to my second visit to my shrink today.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

That got me thinking a bit....

I have a few mech mods (one copper, two brass, and one SS, I believe). Since the casing is effectively the "ground" for the device, what keeps me from shorting out the battery if I'm so electrifying that I jump a spark between the mod and me?

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Thank you for all the kind words everyone!

I got double doses and Zyprexa to treat schizophrenia.

As for the institution visit (seven days), what would you suggest I bring with me? Thinking of both vape gear and non vape related.

Good Luck my friend. My prayers are with you! Stay strong for your little girl!!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

As for the institution visit (seven days), what would you suggest I bring with me? Thinking of both vape gear and non vape related.
Call and ask. Here, because people tend to complicate their psych treatment with other substances, they are very restrictive.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
UPDATE:

So I'm getting institutionalized tomorrow. Wish me luck

Vapez

Good luck with your progress, Vapez. And good decision!

Yeah, vape gear, extra juice, maybe higher than normal nic if you need to stealth :)

Reading material.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

I have a few mech mods (one copper, two brass, and one SS, I believe). Since the casing is effectively the "ground" for the device, what keeps me from shorting out the battery if I'm so electrifying that I jump a spark between the mod and me?

Shouldn't be a concern, Dinger. The wrap on the battery covers the negative case, the negative pole is on the spring, the positive pole is on the 510 pin of your topper, so the coil is still in circuit.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico

Perhaps a good long book on a subject you have an interest in, but a book that dwells in the sunlight not one that is morose or morbid? Stay in the "sun".

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My ex married me at a needy time in his life. When he discovered that I am an imperfect human being, he became emotionally abusive.
I just can't like that. But there are no perfect human beings. Only those of us from Beta Triangula 6 can be perfect.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I just can't like that. But there are no perfect human beings. Only those of us from Beta Triangula 6 can be perfect.
He matches many of the criteria for borderline personality disorder, with a touch of bipolar. At last report, he is now on meds. Used to berate me for antidepressant use. Nursing my babies was the best antidepressant, used that for five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread