VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What there back ... That's all I used to use too zoid let me know how they compare to the originals I miss the light weight of them I love the pro tanks but there heavy ....waiting ...waiting

Nice to see you again timothy. Good to see some of the Old CE2 crowd.

I always liked the CE2 for it's size and because it was the Last of the True Top Coils.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Im a Fluxomizer-er from way back. These are one of the keys that got me off of cigarettes. After you pull the center plug out, ditch the top ring and flip the inner plug, they worked like a dream, and now, no fiddling? Can't wait to try the newest version! Thanks guys!

Yeah... I think that the Checkered history of revisions hurt the CE2 name in many people's eyes. MiT/RS had a hard time releasing a product that didn't need some amount of Mod-ing to work for a range of e-Liquid Viscosities. Even though the Mods like what you mentioned were Very Simple to do.

When I saw that the CE2's were going to be Discontinued, I stocked up Big Time. They are about all I use on a Day to Day basis.

provari_logo.jpg

XL CE2 Rev"4" with the One Piece Mouth Piece Mod.

Last edited:

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
I'm not so sure about this one. Firstly, I detest drip tips. I hate the feel of them and, in my experience, they cool the vapor down. I might consider the cartos if there was an option for a regular plug like the old ones. Second, you can't take them apart? I have Fluxos I've been using for over a year (some 2 years) that have held up because I could take them apart to clean, dry burn, and scrape gunk off the coils.

Looks like I'll be picking up wire and wicks to refurbish the dead ones I've held onto.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I'm not so sure about this one. Firstly, I detest drip tips. I hate the feel of them and, in my experience, they cool the vapor down. I might consider the cartos if there was an option for a regular plug like the old ones. Second, you can't take them apart? I have Fluxos I've been using for over a year (some 2 years) that have held up because I could take them apart to clean, dry burn, and scrape gunk off the coils.

Looks like I'll be picking up wire and wicks to refurbish the dead ones I've held onto.

only the driptip provided works and no you cant take them apart and with these are not suppose too, not every product has to be made to do so, its firstly and foremost a disposable product, not everyone starting on ecigs wants to play and mod and clean and dryburn. they want to fill and vape and when it stops performing they open a new one . there is plenty of other products that can be dissasembled and modded, these are not in that range nor are they meant to be. they simply work great with easy filling. cant please everyone with all the expectations that an older product was capable of but the performance on these makes up for that with no dry spots, a nice warm vape and excellent taste. you can vape them to till they are bone dry with no dry spots.

Last edited:

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
only the driptip provided works and no you cant take them apart and with these are not suppose too, not every product has to be made to do so, its firstly and foremost a disposable product, not everyone starting on ecigs wants to play and mod and clean and dryburn. they want to fill and vape and when it stops performing they open a new one . there is plenty of other products that can be dissasembled and modded, these are not in that range nor are they meant to be. they simply work great with easy filling. cant please everyone with all the expectations that an older product was capable of but the performance on these makes up for that with no dry spots, a nice warm vape and excellent taste. you can vape them to till they are bone dry with no dry spots.

For some reason this new product looks very much like a version I came up with back when we were experimenting with the early C-E2's before the the clearomozer days. The mouthpiece and clear tube of my version was machined from a cast acrylic rod.

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz95/br5495/Forum/Mouthpiece.jpg

I suspect your new ones are cast from molds of the same material. If so, this stuff can probably withstand any e-juice. The only thing I have tested that attacks this material is acetone or something like lacquer thinner, and we'll not likely be vaping that stuff, heheh.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Wow Billy its sure is good to see ya. Can you give us an update on how everything is going for you? WE luv ya Billy...

For some reason this new product looks very much like a version I came up with back when we were experimenting with the early C-E2's before the the clearomozer days. The mouthpiece and clear tube of my version was machined from a cast acrylic rod.

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz95/br5495/Forum/Mouthpiece.jpg

I suspect your new ones are cast from molds of the same material. If so, this stuff can probably withstand any e-juice. The only thing I have tested that attacks this material is acetone or something like lacquer thinner, and we'll not likely be vaping that stuff, heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread