VIDEO - 2014 Fluxomizer clearomizer is coming, 5 colors, 2 different ohms, Special cone being made, Huge vapor and awesome taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Wow Billy its sure is good to see ya. Can you give us an update on how everything is going for you? WE luv ya Billy...

I haven't been able to do much of anything on the forum or anywhere else until recently danno, so it's good seeing you, too.

I have a cancer that has returned and here while back the doc began treating it with chemo. The treatment did not go well and I wound up in the hospital. Twice. The last time was very serious and I am still recovering. Everything is on hold until I gain my strength back. Can't say when we'll give it another try, but it will probably be at least another month.

My last Masterpiece before all this happened was a good bit different from previous versions. It gets intake air at the top near the coil. It gets enough air to naturally breathe through it for my direct draw, but the mouthpiece can be twisted to reduce the air all the way from there until it closes it off. I call it the br Twist, heheh.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
i forgot to mention, while you cant remove the tube, you can remove the top metal cap that covers the coil with ease, this way you can wash and dryburn them and have full access to the coil, then you replace the metal cap when done and your good to go. and since the cup is much thinner there enough space between that section and the clear tube, making washing them a breeze.

Last edited:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
I used nothing but the GV Fluxomizer until they got discontinued. If you need another pilot to give these a whirl count me in!

Me too...I've been in a real funk since they were discontinued! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you guys still need another tester, I'm ready, willing and able!!! :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Very very very interesting Billy. And I didn't know you were going through all of that. Here is praying that God grants you mercy and health this holiday my friend....

I haven't been able to do much of anything on the forum or anywhere else until recently danno, so it's good seeing you, too.

I have a cancer that has returned and here while back the doc began treating it with chemo. The treatment did not go well and I wound up in the hospital. Twice. The last time was very serious and I am still recovering. Everything is on hold until I gain my strength back. Can't say when we'll give it another try, but it will probably be at least another month.

My last Masterpiece before all this happened was a good bit different from previous versions. It gets intake air at the top near the coil. It gets enough air to naturally breathe through it for my direct draw, but the mouthpiece can be twisted to reduce the air all the way from there until it closes it off. I call it the br Twist, heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread