Status
Not open for further replies.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
In this video you can see the external look of the GGTS AFS but the internal parts are a little different.

YouTube - afsggts.wmv

Imeo My Friend...
Not only did the Gods BLESS you with your talents but also Blessed your Daughter!!
She is so Beautiful, Imeo..
Reminds me of my 2 girls when they were young. Now they have nothing to do with me cause of their mother (my ex).
Shame too.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo My Friend...
Not only did the Gods BLESS you with your talents but also Blessed your Daughter!!
She is so Beautiful, Imeo..
Reminds me of my 2 girls when they were young. Now they have nothing to do with me cause of their mother (my ex).
Shame too.

Many mothers dont know how to treat their children Stu. They use them for their own purposes. Yes, its a shame and I think that a scholl for parents has to be made and all parents have to take many accommodating lessons

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Many mothers dont know how to treat their children Stu. They use them for their own purposes. Yes, its a shame and I think that a scholl for parents has to be made and all parents have to take many accommodating lessons

Agree and also a school on how to make them, no theory, only practice ;-)

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
You should see the kids I have to work with.

And the doctors that treat them....

..."Don't worry we understand your parent raised you in front of the playstation, and now all you know how to do is steal cars and beat up old ladies... it's not your fault... now take these pills"

And don't worry Stu, the world has a way of working things out... They will find you one day... either that or we will all get Nuked..

..its win win

HokieSmokie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
www.omigosh.com
IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID BELOW ... FIGURED IT OUT BY LOOKING AT A PICTURE ON ANOTHER THREAD ... I LOVE MY GGT and AFS v2 !!! I really need to get some spares - or spare parts in case of emergency !!

Good morning .. Haven't been around in a while but that is because everything is going great .. UNTIL THIS MORNING .. I can't remember how to remove the atty on my AFS v2 .. Either it is stuck or I am doing something very wrong. I have already RUINED the atty grabbing it with pliers to try and unscrew it and before i ruin the AFS I figure I better come here and ask for help.

Diane

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Good morning .. Haven't been around in a while but that is because everything is going great .. UNTIL THIS MORNING .. I can't remember how to remove the atty on my AFS v2 .. Either it is stuck or I am doing something very wrong. I have already RUINED the atty grabbing it with pliers to try and unscrew it and before i ruin the AFS I figure I better come here and ask for help.

Diane

Hi Hokie my dear. Nice to hear you are pleased with everything.:)

Keep the tank with one hand and unscrew the brass connector. If you cant do it easy then use a towel to unscrew it.
Then unscrew the atomizer from the brass connector and put another one
Then screw tight the brass connector again into the tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread