Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Spent the night playing with my new toys. My AFS V2 especially. This mornig I am going to add some juice - cross my fingers - and put it in my purse. Going to also bring my Skinny Mini GG with me .. HOPING FOR NO LEAKS ..If all goes well, I will take my favorite purse tomorrow ..

I will tell you 2 tricks for leaking Hokie.
1) close tight the CR
2) Put a little wool around the 4 holes of the brass connector before you screw it in the tank. I will soon make some special sponges and I will send them to Rob and Lisa.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The current AFSv2 is the "all mods" version. Imeo is making a GGTS "only" version. Theres a vid around here somewhere that will show you a prototype. It is supposed to be cheaper than the "all mods" version and I am guessing look better(more "integrated")on the GGTS. I think the afsv2 is just about perfect--but I am sure Imeo's new design will make me spend more money :)

Exactly as you said my friend Dd.:)

The GGTS AFS is a must for all GG owners

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
The current AFSv2 is the "all mods" version. Imeo is making a GGTS "only" version. Theres a vid around here somewhere that will show you a prototype. It is supposed to be cheaper than the "all mods" version and I am guessing look better(more "integrated")on the GGTS. I think the afsv2 is just about perfect--but I am sure Imeo's new design will make me spend more money :)

It will NOT have the cool jedi lightsaber/dr who sonic screwdriver look, but hey, nothing's perfect.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
It will NOT have the cool jedi lightsaber/dr who sonic screwdriver look, but hey, nothing's perfect.

I dunno, was thinking it still looks pretty damned close...

I promised myself not to buy another AFS, but after getting my v1 running with carts (almost better than my V2 somedays) and my V2... Im finding that I need more than one so I can swithch flavors on the fly.

Which means I will need an afs one, my v2 and my GGTSAFS....three should be plenty, right?

Saw a couple people selling v1s on the classifieds, now I wished I had bought them...

Too much stuff!!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have 1-V1 & 2-v2 and all hokked up with my top three daily vapes and I still need another Waffle, cant wait to have my GGTS/AFS, that will make it perfect then I will have all 4 GG's running with AFS's on them, I cant vape the same flavor all day and like to run 4-5 and keep switching up, we ARE ALL VERY LUCKY to have these awesome mods from Imeo, he ROCKS keep em coming Imeo!!!

5thelephant

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
USA
Let's go ahead and get this clarified. You posts suggests that there will be a new AFS and a new GGTS. My understanding is that there is a new AFS designed specifically for the current GGTS.

If I were you, I'd just kick back and wait until the new GGTS and its matching AFS were released and start with a full GG setup. I know that patience can be trying...:(

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
What exactly is the new GGTS have that the 2 previous models do not? Just curious becouse im trying to keep up with the collection but running out of funds :(.

I will make a video soon to show you keon my friend. No reason to buy anything now because GG is perfect but I always like to make it better than perfect!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I will make a video soon to show you keon my friend. No reason to buy anything now because GG is perfect but I always like to make it better than perfect!

As soon as the bank takes my house, I will be able to afford a new GGTS!

Yay global banking cartel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread