ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Just skipping right over my posts now, huh? I see how you are. :p

I can only stalk you in doses, I have other folks to pester as well :p

image_zps9190fb83.jpg

RHP

ETA: Thanks for the link, soba1. My apologies to all for dragging this thread out. Needless to say it has run its course. Feel free to close it up, mods.

Last edited:

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
You can keep VW, EGO threading, strait top cap etc...I just want contacts I don't have to clean every other day to prevent my Provari from doing the blinky blink 20 minutes into a fresh battery. It's starting to drive me a little nuts, unscrewing and screwing the bottom cap to get the blinking to stop. I know, I know, just clean my contacts, it's just not always practical to have to do it.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
You can keep VW, EGO threading, strait top cap etc...I just want contacts I don't have to clean every other day to prevent my Provari from doing the blinky blink 20 minutes into a fresh battery. It's starting to drive me a little nuts, unscrewing and screwing the bottom cap to get the blinking to stop. I know, I know, just clean my contacts, it's just not always practical to have to do it.

Oh oooooo but I have only had mine a month or so. But every time I take my tank off I wipe off the excess anyhow.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Just skipping right over my posts now, huh? I see how you are. :p
Wow
I can only stalk you in doses, I have other folks to pester as well :p
Reading this exchange
image_zps9190fb83.jpg

RHP

ETA: Thanks for the link, soba1. My apologies to all for dragging this thread out. Needless to say it has run its course. Feel free to close it up, mods.

No prob and sorry for stepping in between this bromance......:D
I know I can never resist......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread