Anyone using a Sophia with an IBTanked on their Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Hmmm, i thought this would be my next buy but if its that hard to do your own wick i may have to rethink that. Whats the point of getting a rba if you end up buying coils for it?

I didn't say it was hard to do NR-R-NR, just gave you the options. I don't have a wire welder (although I am thinking about getting one). So I've used the twist together method to make my NR-R-NR coils until now. Did just buy some wires from Stormy's that I'm going to try out (about 20 cents each). With them it will be no different, not take anymore time than building a Kanthal coil, just wrap and go. My Sophia's are worth any method IMO.

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Little confusing Dan....you say to replace the original oring with the red one that came with the Sophia but then say to save it for another tank as it doesn't fit well on the SnP, can you clarify your comment?

Oops, you're correct. That should say...Place one of the red o-rings that come with the SnP in the top slot...

Thanks for the catch, Zbeast.

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
uploadfromtaptalk1389513714682.jpg

The Sophia and pro tank finally arrived. Stock coils and she's rocking and rollin.

I can't recommend the Sophia enough! I like the size of the mini tank as she'll allow me to enjoy different vape without waiting a ton of juice. My inbound SnP will be there for my all day vape tho.

Happy days!

Sent from my Xperia Z1

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I placed an order for Sophia today ... and still waiting on my colorful IBT (how long does a colored one take to be shipped ? )
I haven't had any good experience with the boges ... using a Vision Eternity with Provari right now and it makes me happy, I'm assuming Sophia will approximate this happiness, but with a tank around it :D

ChiefAllDay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2013
Ft. Campbell, KY
If you didn't get any custom work, I would say 5-6 days max to get to your door, probably sooner. I got my custom zombie version in seven calendar days.

Regarding your Sophia, I suggest adding your email address to the tracking mechanism on usps.com. Once it hits the states, it's pretty quick!

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
If you didn't get any custom work, I would say 5-6 days max to get to your door, probably sooner. I got my custom zombie version in seven calendar days.

Regarding your Sophia, I suggest adding your email address to the tracking mechanism on usps.com. Once it hits the states, it's pretty quick!

ah, ok ... it's the first IBT custum work order I did and it's been 5 business days, so far. I'll wait a few more days before I email them, if I haven't heard anything.
... and thanx for the tip on USPS, I will do that ...

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
Hmmm, i thought this would be my next buy but if its that hard to do your own wick i may have to rethink that. Whats the point of getting a rba if you end up buying coils for it?

It really isn't that hard if you use the ready wires from stormy. I have never built a coil, and made my first in less than 5 min. No need for a welder or torch with them,Just a bic and a thick paper clip was all I used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. I never built a coil before getting my Sophia and I don't think it could have been much easier to do. Like Krint, it takes me all of 5 minutes. I also use the ready wires from Stormy's, a large paper clip, and organic cotton.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
What's the average shipping cost from Leo to the states?

Shipping was free for me.
I bought 1 Sophia (limit was 1 due to demand and supply), plus some extra parts, and a drip tip.
I'm not sure if there is a $$$ amount you have to spend to get the free shipping or not

smelly

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Central, FL USA
What's the normal transit time to the states? I'm in Fla.

Tracking says my order was shipped on the 20th. When I track it in USPS it says it is being prepared by origin post and when I track it on multiple sites that offer Greek/European postal tracking it says its being processed. Tracking data hasn't changed since the 22nd. Emailed byleo and they said it was normal. You lot notice the same thing?

I've had a big vape mail month and all of my other overseas purchases arrived within 4-5 days from date of purchase.

Krint

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Buffalo
I got my order in about a week or so, I did have it pass through sorting then it was stuck for a few days in ny. I then received it without any change in the status. It is normal for what you are experiencing and you will get the package. Bill has great customer service and will help if you experience any mishaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smelly

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Central, FL USA
Yeah I have faith in them. The postal service, not so much. They seem like good products and good people usually make good products. Just starting to get a little nervous now and wondering how long is a normal wait before the recoup ball starts to roll.

Out of everything I've ever purchased nothing has taken this long or been lost. I work in logistics so I know it will happen eventually. Hope this isn't the one. I've got my IBtanked supplies ready and waiting :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Global Post sucks big time with tracking that is worthless. Billie is working on changing over to a different shipper.

My last package from him was ordered 12/27, shipped 12/30 and was received on 1/6 here in the SW US. The delay in him shipping was my doing... I added to the order a day after I placed the order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread