Are you done stocking up?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Oh crap. I didn't read the email. I just saw the alert come in with the title displayed and didn't read the email itself or check if there was a coupon.

Well for anyone that needs $100 in batteries, cases, sleeves, etc, this might be a good deal I guess.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I guess the days of sales and good prices are over huh...

I just had 3 mods break on me recently was thinking of replacing. How's the China to US vapemail scene?
    Fasttech has been pretty good for me this year, less than two weeks. I've read many posts that people are having trouble with Sourcemore shipments.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    How's the China to US vapemail scene?

All in all nothing seems to have changed in that you get your stuff! Except shipping prices are higher than what they were 2 years ago. Fasttech is still free shipping after $20 but obviously their prices has gone up for the products.

I just had 3 mods break on me recently was thinking of replacing.

Ouch! All 3 at once? Care to share which ones they were?

Reactions: DavidOck

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    All in all nothing seems to have changed in that you get your stuff! Except shipping prices are higher than what they were 2 years ago. Fasttech is still free shipping after $20 but obviously their prices has gone up for the products.

Ouch! All 3 at once? Care to share which ones they were?

Innokin Cool-fire Z80, Uwell Crown 4 Mod, and squonker...

The crown 4 Mod was well used, so I can't complain there. The Cool-fire Z80 I really really liked, but it honestly didn't last very long with daily use, but I'm still considering another because I liked it, stuff happens and it's innokin.

The collosal that didn't last 3 months I'm not wanting to replace... But another squonk would be nice.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Innokin Cool-fire Z80, Uwell Crown 4 Mod, and squonker...

The crown 4 Mod was well used, so I can't complain there. The Cool-fire Z80 I really really liked, but it honestly didn't last very long with daily use, but I'm still considering another because I liked it, stuff happens and it's innokin.

The collosal that didn't last 3 months I'm not wanting to replace... But another squonk would be nice.

Curious... what was the failure mode?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The Cool-fire stopped turning on

For the coolfire...

IIRC, I believe someone (Ken) had this issue with a Kroma-R well over a year ago, which I helped fix with one of the following (I can't remember which)...

With battery out...

- Plug it into a PC through the USB, wait 20 seconds before you give up.

- If that doesn't work, unplug then hold the fire button while you plug it back in (battery out), wait 20 seconds before you give up (fire button depressed the whole 20 seconds).

- If neither of the above work, repeat both accept with the battery in this time.

Also, cleaning both the pos and neg battery contacts on mods that won't turn n is always a good idea, too.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    For the coolfire...

IIRC, I believe someone (Ken) had this issue with a Kroma-R well over a year ago, which I helped fix with one of the following (I can't remember which)...

With battery out...

- Plug it into a PC through the USB, wait 20 seconds before you give up.

- If that doesn't work, unplug then hold the fire button while you plug it back in (battery out), wait 20 seconds before you give up (fire button depressed the whole 20 seconds).

- If neither of the above work, repeat both accept with the battery in this time.

Also, cleaning both the pos and neg battery contacts on mods that won't turn n is always a good idea, too.

I'll try that and see how it goes. I do a good job of keeping my contacts clean, so that's all I'm skipping.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It's working again, that seemed to do the trick!

Thanks so much. Sorry I wasn't online earlier to mention to you :)

Wow, that's awesome. I wish i knew why this is even a thing, but as long as it works then I guess that's good enough. Now you only lost 2 mods!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    There are a couple of really great battery sales gong in at Liion and 80018650.com (close enough hopefully). I ended up buying ten of each Molicells the 18650 and the 21700. Also grabbed a few 26650 for my original Thor with I can still dint find them.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I'm not sure because I wasn't home but do think that my wife had to sign for the ecigmafia package.
    It was the 1st time I had to sign for a from USPS delivery but it was for something I’m not supposed to get in Massachusetts so no complaints from me!

Users who are viewing this thread