Are you done stocking up?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Well...I need to call and talk to the guy who told me mid-June that they'd not be getting any more at all. :facepalm:

I even asked again about them just last week...when I called them because I'd received an order with 3 incorrect items in it. He again said they'd be getting no more...until maybe innokin came out with a new coil for them.
That’s what I thought, but they had them in stock over Labor Day. Or at least,they showed as in stock. They seemed adamant they weren’t going to restock, so I was surprised to see them

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s what I thought, but they had them in stock over Labor Day. Or at least,they showed as in stock. They seemed adamant they weren’t going to restock, so I was surprised to see them
    Things ain’t looking good, Mel:(

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I don't see many posts claiming "it's all talk and things will be fine" this time.
    I think we all pretty much know this is the last roundup this time. IF vaping ever finds its way into legal use again it will be a very long time coming and never with the variety and excellent choices we have now.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    If someone would be a new buyer on MFS...they could use the code NEWMFS15 and get 15% off. Price on Ejuices.com during their sale was $5.82 per box, when the 35% off discount applied.

That code "NEWMFS15" worked for me last month (Aug) even though I had a recent previous order with MFS in July. I was wondering if they'd catch it when processing my order but nope, I got my stuff at 15% off.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I expected it to be shut down much sooner, actually. I was a bit surprised at how fast it spread this time though.
    Likewise.

If I am honest with myself I was stocked and ready when the deeming came out. Anything since then has been gravy. I really thought we would be done then.

Iffy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Got sum at MFS, plus a 10% discount thru Honey.

Thanx to all!
    snoopy.gif

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m done except for one more liter of nic (maybe...not sure I need it). I can’t keep spending like this. My son thinks I’m crazy. Am I ready? It doesn’t matter any more cause that’s all I’m getting. It is what it is. I’m exhausted. Just made one last huge order and I’m finished. I’ve used one cheap mod and one cheap tank for the last five years so that’s pretty awesome. What I have now should last a good long while. :vapor:

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I think we all pretty much know this is the last roundup this time. IF vaping ever finds its way into legal use again it will be a very long time coming and never with the variety and excellent choices we have now.

With any luck the good stuff will still be around, just not here. US is a big part of the world market, and US actions could enable some other countries to do the same. But there should still be a lot of places where vaping survives, and stuff will still be made.

These vaping regulations didn't appear out of the vacuum. Tribal politics, corporate control, wealth inequality, conspiracy theory thinking, rejection of science. The current vaping idiocy couldn't pop up like this in a healthy society. I don't see the fog clearing any time soon. But if it does vaping will still be going on out there in the world.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    On a brighter note I can still buy stuff at least for a while. I got a bag of coils today and some replacement glass. I'm about to order some of those spacer washers you put between the tank and the mod. I need a few batteries. There's probably all sorts of odds and ends I still need.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Don’t have anywhere I can put it. It’s in the basement for now. It’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My first order of nic back in 2013 stayed in my basement for over a year before I finally put it in the freezer. I’m vaping it today and it’s fine. I have a plastic bin in my freezer with bottles of nic in amber bottles each surrounded with bubble wrap. It takes up half my freezer. As you find room I would try to put some in there just in case. Basements are typically cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread