Louisiana
Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I just picked a couple of the SMOK V8 RBA's for my hellbeast, I really like this tank a lot so figured I need some RBA's so I don't burn up my coil stash LOL! I also got the Innokin Disrupter body today and more batts for it. I want to use it daily and put away my others with replaceable batts for awhile. Trying to organize for the long haul ahead :)

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    I can now confirm what another poster said in this thread (Was it Haktupsit?) The SMOK V8 Baby RBA deck with the $1.97 Replacement Glass Tank for Augvape Intake RTA Atomizer (2-Pack) 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping does work on the Cerebus tank that comes with the Aegis Solo kit. I am sitting here vaping on it as I type this

Edit: That makes those tanks sustainable for me WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Did you get the RBA deck from FT as well? I was asking about it, someone in another thread said it wouldn't fit. Glad to know it does, going to have to order a few RBA decks.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I just picked a couple of the SMOK V8 RBA's for my hellbeast, I really like this tank a lot so figured I need some RBA's so I don't burn up my coil stash LOL! I also got the Innokin Disrupter body today and more batts for it. I want to use it daily and put away my others with replaceable batts for awhile. Trying to organize for the long haul ahead :)
    ok realise the rba deck is a little taller than a drop in coil hence the need for the glass change. SO maybe be prepared for needing to find a different glass.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Did you get the RBA deck from FT as well? I was asking about it, someone in another thread said it wouldn't fit. Glad to know it does, going to have to order a few RBA decks.
    I have some of the RBA from fastech and some from somewhere else. I no longer know which are which honestly. SOME of my decks fit without a glass change and some need the glass I linked in my earlier post. They all fit in the atty. It seems like they don't because of the glass not being long enough with some of the RBA decks.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    Anyone got any good websites similar to vaporider where they have older stuff in inventory? I don't care if authentic or clones.

Also looking for metal drip tips.

I'm very much into brass, copper, strainless steel - durable stuff.
    Check FAsttech they have driptips out the wazoo including some very old styles.

Astron

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 24, 2014
    Washington
    I was a fan of the Disrupter, but I’ve had good luck with all the Innokin mods I’ve had over the years. When I first got the Disrupter, I bought two (how me of me), and within 20 minutes had dropped one of them from waist height (I’m 5’8”) onto the pavement. One corner was scratched but it worked beautifully for a long time. Eventually I PIF’d to a friend but no doubt those mods still are working, somewhere.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Politicians understand low tax revenues.. Stop shopping

Politicians don't understand much of anything or we wouldn't be in this mess. Blackouts might work for specific retailers but I don't believe they have any effect on government. Even if every vaper stopped buying ANYTHING starting today what do you think is going to happen? "Sorry we made you guys mad, here's your flavors back. We cancelled the PMTAs too."

HappyCamper

ECF Veteran
    Dec 8, 2009
    Wyoming
    Anyone got any good websites similar to vaporider where they have older stuff in inventory? I don't care if authentic or clones.

Local Vape has a 50% off sale in the Sale section. Code NOV50.
    They have "Renegade Smith" tips for .25-$1.00 and "Modish Metal Works" for $1.97 (they come in little suede pouches). Then you get your 50%.
    Don't forget the code.:)
    Edit... forgot! They have some Asmodus mods.
    Sale

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I was a fan of the Disrupter, but I’ve had good luck with all the Innokin mods I’ve had over the years. When I first got the Disrupter, I bought two (how me of me), and within 20 minutes had dropped one of them from waist height (I’m 5’8”) onto the pavement. One corner was scratched but it worked beautifully for a long time. Eventually I PIF’d to a friend but no doubt those mods still are working, somewhere.
    Good to know!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m sorry I’m always interjecting with my non-sequitirs. Now that I’ve got my remaining orders delivered I’m sitting here staring at my inventory. The rational mind knows it’s enough. But it still pretty much all fits into a large plastic tub and the irrational mind is saying “IT ALL FITS INTO ONE TUB o_O
    One tub?? How big is it????? I have 3...16 1/4 x 11 1/4 x 6 3/4 ...ones already full. I need a couple more. I picked them because they fit perfectly under my rice bed (high, tall posted bed to you yankees). I always over prepare :rolleyes:. Better to overstock and cherry-pick the favorites than be stuck using stuff I saved as a last resort.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Does anyone else ever find themselves want the Government to just do it's thing so we can figure out what we are left with and move on?

I swear the last 2 months have been exhausting!
    It feels like we are running a marathon and the finish line keeps moving!

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    It feels like we are running a marathon and the finish line keeps moving!
    Exactly! Mind you I walked my first 5k last weekend. Not bad for an old lady who was over 300 pounds a year ago and is still 45 pounds overweight. ;)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there

I found cheap drip tips on ECBlends, I even got a couple stainless just to have. They are like $.25 ??

Users who are viewing this thread