Are you done stocking up?

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Just because they're shock proof doesn't mean you have to juggle them. :)
Well 2 just came from direct vapes and I did have to sign for them if anyone was wondering. I can’t even juggle 2 let alone 5:w00t:

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
I'm up to 5 Solos. One in rotation and 4 still boxed up for a rainy day. Last week I got 2 Aegis Max for 21700 batteries. I was pleasantly surprised they're not much bigger than the Solo. I like everything about these mods, perfect size, great grip, looks sharp & extra durable.

Fit's in my hand like I was born with it. What's not to love?!? :hubba:

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
I'm up to 5 Solos. One in rotation and 4 still boxed up for a rainy day. Last week I got 2 Aegis Max for 21700 batteries. I was pleasantly surprised they're not much bigger than the Solo. I like everything about these mods, perfect size, great grip, looks sharp & extra durable.

Where did you get your Max’s?

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

When you find one that seems tailor made for you, having a few just makes sense, if affordable. My very favorite devices are stocked in multiples of four.

OK, maybe more in a case or two.:D

Just one Solo and one Max so far for me.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
Still looking for a vape pen with refillable and replaceable pods that is draw activated and has a replaceable battery - Already have enough vape pens with refillable and replaceable pods but all of them have built in batteries which limits their lifespan. And I have a couple of pod/mods with replaceable battery but they are button activated every time you draw and even though I haven't tried them yet I do not know if I will ever get used to having to press a button every time I draw - I'm used to a self activating draw.

So tell me about a draw activated vape pen that has a replaceable battery.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
download_20210721_123847.jpg

All of my orders I had to sign for.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I don't have any Solo's .... So what am I missing???

Don't think I want one either.

And some folks will vape anything,..... even vitamin E ........

There are some that say the battery cap threads are very weak compared to the OG Aegis and the threads strip out very easily. IDK, maybe they are cross threading them or maybe the threads are weaker. My five OG are still holding up just fine.

I do have my eye on the new Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C though and I even preordered one to try (release date 7/31/2021). They are IP68 rated and sports the new DNA100C with USB-C 3A charging. 99 bucks at Fasttech using the coupon MAP.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
I don't have any Solo's .... So what am I missing???
Apparently, they're super-durable. Except the part that holds in the battery. And the part that connects to atomizers. And the part with the colors. Also, they're super-durable. i'm actually vaping with mine right now. i only have one, though, but that's just because it takes money to buy food and other such non-essentials and i only have so much of that. Really should order a dozen or so more. Because they're super-durable.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    There are some that say the battery cap threads are very weak compared to the OG Aegis and the threads strip out very easily. IDK, maybe they are cross threading them or maybe the threads are weaker. My five OG are still holding up just fine.

I do have my eye on the new Lost Vape Hyperion DNA 100C though and I even preordered one to try (release date 7/31/2021). They are IP68 rated and sports the new DNA100C with USB-C 3A charging. 99 bucks at Fasttech using the coupon MAP.

I've got a Hyperion on pre order also. They keep advertising it on FB all over the place. I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to release them. Now they are coming out with an Ursa Mini

Users who are viewing this thread