Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
they should be in shortly
Happy New Year, Imagine! :)

Do you have any idea when SI might get a restock on Mini T3s (the entire clearos, not just the heads)?

I have some new-to-me juices coming in, and I would really love to have a couple red and other colored mini T3s to put them in! :D

I really could not have a better title right now! I have very recently ordered 8- t3 replacement heads from Smokeless image. They all have a longer bottom and longer post in middle. And the tube that goes into the tank part is skinnier in the hole than the old ones.They also only have one wick laid over the coil! What is up with this ? If you accidentally over tighten them down on the battery, it screws up your battery! One of them is so messed up, it lights up the coil like a Christmas tree! It is really wrapped crappy!
I can take pics of these and send them to you if you wish. I am tired of leaking clearomizers, popping coils, and junkie t3 replacement heads. Now I don't mean to sound disrespectful but that is a lot of money to eat! I can't afford it! When I call they say the clearomizers and t3s are a doa item. Your page says if you are dissatisfied with product for any reason return it for a refund. Excluding cartomizers and liquid. I was very happy when I first decided to go with your company 6 months ago. Now I constantly have to deal with some problem with something I order!
Your company is the only place I can get t3s that fit onto your batteries. And they are a lot of times out of stock. So when I do order them, I order enough to get me through. I do not like the Aspire. Had one of them for about a week and the tank started to leak! I have wasted a lot of money in the last month or so. What can you do to help? Please? I don't want to get stuck with all the bad merchandise I have.
Thank you in advance!
You really need to research the t3s you have in stock. They should not have only 1 wick in them, and burn so hot that you are scared to use it!
Like I said before if you want pics, I can email them to you.
I have 8 t3 clearomizers here with a middle to long for the battery. One of which is wrapped bad and glows bright orange!
Lost a Aspire 1 week after receiving.
Had to throw away at least 3- t3 clearomizers from leakage. (Not using any ejuice that would cause leaks)
A 1300 mah manual battery shorted out from the new t3.

Last edited:
Hey there. To frustrated newby and EleanorR, We are going to look into this because we have been getting a couple of complaints. If you send us an email or give us a call, I'm sure we can get you some new heads or get you something new that will work better for you. I am going to let Imagine know what is going on here and she will surely talk to the manufacturer and try to get it sorted out. = )

Hey there. To frustrated newby and EleanorR, We are going to look into this because we have been getting a couple of complaints. If you send us an email or give us a call, I'm sure we can get you some new heads or get you something new that will work better for you. I am going to let Imagine know what is going on here and she will surely talk to the manufacturer and try to get it sorted out. = )

Thanks! I really appreciate the fact that someone finally is listening. When I last talked to customer service, they stated they usually don't check out returns for flaws. That is crazy! How will you know if you don't research what the problem is! Thank you so much!! I don't have money to throw away like that.

Yikes, Frustrated! 8-o

I too noticed that the latest batch of T3 replacement heads are machined differently; I've only used one so far, and it scorched almost immediately! :(

Time for a QC check, Imagine?

Please be sure not to tighten it down to much or you will fry your battery! If you take the tube out, you will probably see only one wick laying over the coil. There should be 2. So if you have flooding issues, that is why.

I would like to know when you get some better t3 replacement heads in. I have 3 people that will soon be ready to order. I have told them how great your company is. Already one person I ordered for is having problems with the t3 replacement heads. He is very discouraged. I don't want to order for them ,until you get this problem solved. The only way I see possible to get the right heads, is to get the entire t3 clearomizer. But to costly for me. Those heads are the proper ones. And I don't want to fry anymore batteries!

I do not like the Aspire line or a top coil. So that leaves me with the problem of getting the right t3 replacements, whih I really love!
So please let me know how you are planning on solving this. Thank you!

I would like to know when you get some better t3 replacement heads in. I have 3 people that will soon be ready to order. I have told them how great your company is. Already one person I ordered for is having problems with the t3 replacement heads. He is very discouraged. I don't want to order for them ,until you get this problem solved. The only way I see possible to get the right heads, is to get the entire t3 clearomizer. But to costly for me. Those heads are the proper ones. And I don't want to fry anymore batteries!

I do not like the Aspire line or a top coil. So that leaves me with the problem of getting the right t3 replacements, whih I really love!
So please let me know how you are planning on solving this. Thank you!

Ok, you said to call and tell them at the company. I did that, and they sent me more t3 replacement heads that are the same. What am I supposed to do???? Those are not doing me any good. They also have only one wick in them. There should be two!
Please let me know what can be done about this! The only thing I can suggest is sending the entire t3 clearomizer to replace these 8 t3 heads that I can't use. I know they are right! Please reply! Thanks!
:mad::(

Ok, you said to call and tell them at the company. I did that, and they sent me more t3 replacement heads that are the same. What am I supposed to do???? Those are not doing me any good. They also have only one wick in them. There should be two!
Please let me know what can be done about this! The only thing I can suggest is sending the entire t3 clearomizer to replace these 8 t3 heads that I can't use. I know they are right! Please reply! Thanks!
:mad::(

I think I remember Mason taking care of this today. Did he take care of you until we get this solved?

I think I remember Mason taking care of this today. Did he take care of you until we get this solved?

I think so. He agreed to send me a couple t3 clearomizers for each order that I placed. Cause one was for someone else. And credit my account for the bad t3s , till you get more in that are the proper ones. I do not want any other clearomizers. So please get some good ones in soon. Thank you!
:)

I understand... they are on the way.... the issue is when they are restocked people are hoarding them at 100 heads at a time.
I sure hope they check them out to make sure they are right before they restock! It would be really nice if someone there could let me know when they are in. I only want 8! LOL!

Hi Imagine, do you have any plans to sell a clearomizer with a glass tank? Your product line rocks but I'd like the option of having a glass tank without ordering one from someone else and bothering with the thread adapter.

We are always testing new products. If we come across a good glass tank, we will let you know but as of right now I don't know of any that we are for sure going to carry.

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
The pricing isn't lowered if you use "quick pick"

Screen Shot 2014-01-22 at 04.15.43.jpg

Last edited:

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
Hi, Awsum =D

Good to see that the core group of users are still active on here!

It's going pretty good, last 18 months have been very eventful. But I've been completely out of the vapegame, unfortunately. Not back to smoking, but back to using snus. Which is not good.

So I'm going back to vaping! I felt like a kid in a candy store coming back, sooo much new stuff ! I'm ordering the MVP & a couple of Vivi Nova's & ET's. From what I've read those 2 are the best out of the Aspire line, right?

But what about you? How are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread