Oct 4, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Yessir...Take another look now...Its changing as we speak...That is The Car and it is finished...I just got back from my mail box Lotus...No package??

I just checked the tracking and something was wrong so I called them. They said you weren't out there so they didn't stop. They'll try again Monday - delivery between 8AM and Noon. But they'll only stop if they see you waiting the yard :D

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
I think the website is very unique " love the Nhaler car" it even looks like a bat in the back window hanging "like bats do" :) The website is very easy to understand and navigate around to exactly what you are looking for.. very detailed explanations of products and services, extremely clear photos of products. I like it! all I see you may need it a customer comments section .. :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
My Nephew did that picture in about 20 minutes...Amazing what they can do these days...The car is also an image on vinyl and took one day to have done...It is essentially a big sticker that covers the whole car...Like I didnt have enough questions to answer with the eciggs:confused:, now everywhere I go, I have to answer questions about how I did this to my car!!!8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread