The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Lite - 2019 & 2021 Version

Discussion in 'Heather's Heavenly Vapes' started by Bronze, Feb 18, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gsmit1

gsmit1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2018
    I bought a 21 plus full tank kit and an additional 21 upgrade deck. I just checked my other one and the o-ring is in there fine. I'm not sure what's going on with yours either @HBcorpse

• Like Like x 2
  2. BNEAT

BNEAT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    One more try and it started to squeeze out a bit. I removed it altogether but when I tap the tank on my desk the pin "adjusts" itself! (damn Svoëmesto and their perfectly machined threads)

I reinstalled the o'ring and applied a smear of Burt's Bees and it's free as a bird now.

• Like Like x 3
  3. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    I played with mine alot on the first one and the o-ring stayed in place. Like I say, the 21 deck in the 19 tank doesn't have that one at all because I lost it and they both work fine. So even if for some reason it won't stay in, it won't effect how the tank operates.

• Like Like x 2
  4. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    btw, damn that's a tiny o'ringo_O

• Like Like x 2
  5. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Mine moved so freely that it literally adjusted itself when I lightly tapped it on my desk!...I must be missing something

• Like Like x 2
  6. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    Which is how I lost one of mine, but strangely enough, with all those spares in the kit, that one isn't there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    No, it looks like you're right. I didn't think of that. It must be there to keep the pin in place. Mine doesn't leave the house anyway. If I run into a problem, I'll find another o-ring for it.

I was saying that while I was playing around with the airflow on the first one, the o-ring stayed in place.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Tor R

Tor R Senior Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    I thought most theoretically, there is always a reason why a correct o-ring falls off.
    I forgot to mention that the o-ring itself may be the wrong size. Basically it should not happen with SvoeMesto but they have now been so-so when it comes to quality control, think mostly of the o-ring they use on the chimney or the extension tube.
    One of my black Figura did not come with o-ring at all ;)

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    Ha! I found it, but it went in fine. i just unscrewed the pin a ways, slipped it over the wider end part and it screwed back in fine. I don't know why your is giving you hassles.

Now that you mention it, it does look like it's there to keep the pin in place. My mistake.

• Like Like x 2
  10. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    I got the wrong o-ring for the one that goes under the deck on the base with my first 19. (before they started using the Teflon insulator)

Whoever is doing their packaging needs to leave St. Pauli Girl alone the night before work.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    serious LOL on that one

12. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    You got ripped off!!... thumbnail_IMG_7884.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Tor R

Tor R Senior Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    You and I received a full package from SvoeMesto. A bit like against all the odds !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    Thank you all for the input!

I think I failed to mention:

That dastardly little O-ring squeezes itself out when I tighten the screw to my preferred MTL airflow tightness...

If I only adjust the airflow to the point just before the O-ring squeezes out, the draw is still WAY too loose for me to enjoy.

I’m a mad man, ok? Hahahaha I prefer what most people may call “too tight”...

I’m talking like 0.8mm (or equivalent) draw.

I’m now wondering if I really do need to order the MTL pin for this deck.

I think I’ve figured out what the difference is between the pins, without having used both.

The MTL pin has that hole, to allow airflow to the coil, with the pin adjusted all the way in...which may be like an 0.8mm draw.

If the MTL pin is backed off some, it will behave more like the stock pin.

So the MTL pin is for a tighter adjustment.

That’s the only way it makes sense to me...but like I said, I haven’t used it yet...don’t even have the MTL pin yet.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    I don't know what's going on there. I have mine in there pretty far and it's sitting fine :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Tor R

Tor R Senior Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    I just checked mine, all the way to the bottom, no problems with the o ring.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. gsmit1

Apr 19, 2018
    I can't shake the notion that somehow it's not in there right. Or it got stretched or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    OCD

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Tor R

Tor R Senior Member

Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    My builds are pretty simple, 28ga SS316, ID 2.5, 6 wrap, Rayon.

If I have to emphasize the pin I feel gives me the most comfortable vape experience, then it will be the MTL Pro pin.
    I would think that the reason for this is that I prefer small coils, and that the MTL Pro pin has a better effect on that type of coil.
    I have not yet experienced any problem with the air pin o-ring, I now have 3 of the new tanks. The only thing that annoys me is the o-rings on the extension tube. I reckon I will buy suitable o-rings.

That said, the old KFL'19 with the XS needle is very good, there is a bit more noise but the actual vape experience is not much behind compared to KFL'21.
    It is very doubtful if I will upgrade my KFL'19.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. BNEAT

Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Pretty sure I've got the 'Rona! Lungs are hating DL atm, so I fired up my one remaining unmodified KF20 deck (they came out in 2020, deal with it) and went with MTL with a heavier Nic base...Really liking the results so far. Great flavor, and my lungs aren't trying to jump out of my chest!! (no fever yet, so don't be too concerned)

• Like Like x 2