Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Love the activity in this thread and happy to have everyone here! HHV feels a bit left out, so we have reached out to svoemesto to try and become an authorized dealer. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress...

Meanwhile, chat on!!

Adam
HHV

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Love the activity in this thread and happy to have everyone here! HHV feels a bit left out, so we have reached out to svoemesto to try and become an authorized dealer. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress...

Meanwhile, chat on!!

Adam
HHV
Wishing you all the best on it Adam. We'd love to see some SvoeMesto in your racks :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Love the activity in this thread and happy to have everyone here! HHV feels a bit left out, so we have reached out to Svoemesto to try and become an authorized dealer. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress...

Meanwhile, chat on!!

Adam
HHV
That would be AWESOME!! :wub:

VictorC

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Love the activity in this thread and happy to have everyone here! HHV feels a bit left out, so we have reached out to Svoemesto to try and become an authorized dealer. I'll keep everyone posted as things progress...

Meanwhile, chat on!!

Adam
HHV
Adam, thanks for allowing this thread. Honestly, I've never heard about HHV before. Very interested in your NET selection.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Phew! This thread is flying along and I can't keep up... Haha.

Follow up to my crazy long lasting wick.. I finally changed it last night. It still wasn't "that funky" but needed changed.

I'd estimate 35-45 ml (likely on the higher end of that) of HHV Serendipity though this wick over 16 days.

It treated me so well that it's still sitting on that wire (not the garbage) - haha.

2feb4a0deb96585d7009dea6f2e3e0b9.jpg
3dfed8a7f3646bc83a742f25584f0456.jpg
4024c90566738d1131f75dcc80c574f7.jpg
d646a391896a519d1bfef6faedf163f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Did you get a good listen from the coil before ripping her out? [emoji3]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VapinBlues

Verified Member
Feb 22, 2016
FL

Meanwhile, chat on!!

Adam
HHV

Awesome juice and an awesome tank from one place??? Now that's heavenly! :thumbs:

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
The Phoenix was my first rebuildable. I was amazed at the flavor explosion over my Vivi Novas. :)

View attachment 541739

The Phoenix was my first official rebuildable...it was a very good little RDA.

It was followed by several other RDAs/RTAs (some names forgotten, some not.) I still use IGO-Ls :)

I don't know what the first official rebuildable was???

Back when, building/experimenting was a bit different. Right after carto tanks came out (and we had to dremel/slot our own cartomizers) several people here on ECF came up with the idea of trying to get an atty to work in a tank format.

AttyTank004.jpg

That's a 306 atty in there. And it worked--but not perfectly.
Definitely a beta version, I didn't have the right tools to do it properly...but it gave us drippers hope, lol.

The mod? A Classic Buzz VV.
Voltage adjustable by a screwdriver. If you wanted to know where you were at, you pulled out your voltmeter to measure it. Otherwise? Vaping blind, adjusting to taste.

For my Vari aficionados, it was the competition and why the ad on their original website cited the ability to adjust voltage without a screwdriver.

#VapingNostalgia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very excited to hear that HHV is looking into being an authorized SvoeMesto seller.
Thank you so much for welcoming/having us here!!

(P.S.--Still no seepage, yay!)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
The Phoenix was my first official rebuildable...it was a very good little RDA.

It was followed by several other RDAs/RTAs (some names forgotten, some not.) I still use IGO-Ls :)

I don't know what the first official rebuildable was???

Back when, building/experimenting was a bit different. Right after carto tanks came out (and we had to dremel/slot our own cartomizers) several people here on ECF came up with the idea of trying to get an atty to work in a tank format.

AttyTank004.jpg

That's a 306 atty in there. And it worked--but not perfectly.
Definitely a beta version, I didn't have the right tools to do it properly...but it gave us drippers hope, lol.

The mod? A Classic Buzz VV.
Voltage adjustable by a screwdriver. If you wanted to know where you were at, you pulled out your voltmeter to measure it. Otherwise? Vaping blind, adjusting to taste.

For my Vari aficionados, it was the competition and why the ad on their original website cited the ability to adjust voltage without a screwdriver.

#VapingNostalgia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very excited to hear that HHV is looking into being an authorized SvoeMesto seller.
Thank you so much for welcoming/having us here!!

(P.S.--Still no seepage, yay!)
Ecf members made significant contributions in vaping, as I remember one of the first genesis devices ever, was done by a guy here. I loved cartomizers, they were the next step up from cig a likes, but i never got into carto tanks for some reason. Now that dripping atomizer tank was a pretty neat deal and at the time thought they were the next biggest thing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
How is the cloud production vs flavor? How big is the deck? I have an Authentic Kayfun v2 (I can't remember the exact name of it but I'll try to find out what it is and post back) and it's still brand new.... I might sell it and get one of these.... whatcha' think?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
How is the cloud production vs flavor? How big is the deck? I have an Authentic Kayfun v2 (I can't remember the exact name of it but I'll try to find out what it is and post back) and it's still brand new.... I might sell it and get one of these.... whatcha' think?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Hi, welcome to the forum!
This is not a cloud chasing atty -- but rest assured some flavorful vape it indeed is. As you already have the Kayfun Mini V2 ~ you know what they stand for, this one vapes a li'l better and is so easy to fill and maintain. You'll love it. Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread