Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
In the photo you can see the damaged area. It happened a month or so ago and thanks god it works after I repaired it but as you can see does not look nice
I see. That's some nasty damage there. I'm assuming you tried wacking it back to shape but could only get so far with that??

Reactions: AstroTurf

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Yep. I'm not handy so I just try to un-bend the area. It's not a neat repair but at least it works

What I learned is that doesn't take a hard hit to damage that part because I don't remember having any accident where the tank could have received a strong hit.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Good thing is that I the K5 is working and that I'll be able to get replacement parts !

It's a great tank as the mini v3, I still can't decide which I like the most. It's kind of a mood

But my heart is like a condo. There is room for both tanks and for the Kabuki and the Hurricane, and the Nautilus X and for a lot of tanks I'm going to get in the future

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Savv

Jan 26, 2017
Hello everybody

Having been lurking on ECF for about 2,5 years now, it seems unreal that I never created an account. After reading a big part of the 130+ pages of the old KM3 thread and shortly before the arrival of mine, I have decided to stop being that lazy :) Big thanks to all the people here for all the information and insight, very useful indeed.

I have tried to make a list of all the known mods that will sit flush with the KM3 and here's what I've got.

Taifun Vireo // shop.svoemesto.de/taifun-vireo.html
Dicodes Tiny // dicodes-mods.com/tiny.html
Provari 2.5 Provari 2.5 // provape.com/ProVari-153-Mini-Variable-Voltage-E-cig-s/38.htm
iJust Start Plus // eleafworld.com/ijust-start-battery/
eGo ONE (v1, CT, v2) // joyetech.com/category/ego-one-series/
eGo Twist+ // joyetech.com/product/ego-twist-battery/
eCom Supreme // joyetech.com/product/ecom-supreme/

Any one(s) I'm missing?

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
great effort!!

Just to add, I have it on a Dicodes Tiny which has a fixed 510 pin and there is a slight gap between the base and the mod. No idea how it will sit on the Vireo either as that has a fixed 510.

ps. Glad you signed up!! Probably the best first post I have ever seen :)

Savv

Jan 26, 2017
great effort!!

Just to add, I have it on a Dicodes Tiny which has a fixed 510 pin and there is a slight gap between the base and the mod. No idea how it will sit on the Vireo either as that has a fixed 510.

ps. Glad you signed up!! Probably the best first post I have ever seen :)

Thanks :) Had to try to be at least a bit useful considering the amount of info found here..

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hello everybody

Having been lurking on ECF for about 2,5 years now, it seems unreal that I never created an account. After reading a big part of the 130+ pages of the old KM3 thread and shortly before the arrival of mine, I have decided to stop being that lazy :) Big thanks to all the people here for all the information and insight, very useful indeed.

I have tried to make a list of all the known mods that will sit flush with the KM3 and here's what I've got.

Taifun Vireo // shop.svoemesto.de/taifun-vireo.html
Dicodes Tiny // dicodes-mods.com/tiny.html
Provari 2.5 Provari 2.5 // provape.com/ProVari-153-Mini-Variable-Voltage-E-cig-s/38.htm
iJust Start Plus // eleafworld.com/ijust-start-battery/
eGo ONE (v1, CT, v2) // joyetech.com/category/ego-one-series/
eGo Twist+ // joyetech.com/product/ego-twist-battery/
eCom Supreme // joyetech.com/product/ecom-supreme/

Any one(s) I'm missing?

How about the ProVari P3 Ti?!?

711f5fab9510c00179a91243974a07fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savv

Jan 26, 2017
So.. This little beast of an atty is finally here! First build, a 28G spaced coil, 2.5mm ID, 7 wraps that came out at 1.21Ω, running it at 14W. Had the wick cut and fitted the way Qorax suggested in his '10 tips' video (big thanks to Qorax) and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. The juice is a 60VG/40PG DIY liquid and both the density and the flavour are outstanding. I am having that slight 'light wet - gurgling sound' that ΤheotherSteveS mentioned on p. 111 of the other thread, but it's only the 1st build and I'm definitely trying a few different ones. On a different note, it appears that Svoemesto now ships KM3s with the 'improved deck insulator' that stops the positive post from moving, which is welcome.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
So.. This little beast of an atty is finally here! First build, a 28G spaced coil, 2.5mm ID, 7 wraps that came out at 1.21Ω, running it at 14W. Had the wick cut and fitted the way Qorax suggested in his '10 tips' video (big thanks to Qorax) and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. The juice is a 60VG/40PG DIY liquid and both the density and the flavour are outstanding. I am having that slight 'light wet - gurgling sound' that ΤheotherSteveS mentioned on p. 111 of the other thread, but it's only the 1st build and I'm definitely trying a few different ones. On a different note, it appears that Svoemesto now ships KM3s with the 'improved deck insulator' that stops the positive post from moving, which is welcome.
Congrats! And yes, SM came out with that bracketed insulator for their 2nd batch itself.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Steel or plastic airflow control screw?

Reactions: qorax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread