Status
Not open for further replies.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Ordered one in full black 75W (Pico). Looking forward to how the duo shape up.
Sumfin like that..

44c9ddda5ea66b6b4506c4dc9f61fe5f.jpg

R

chuckcabbage

May 7, 2018
I just purchased the Lost Vape Mirage. DNA 75C chip. Takes a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 batteries. I've had it for about 4 days, and I'm happy with it. Was about 130 from VaporDNA. Works with my Kayfun Prime without any issues.
Yes I had a good look at that mod too. Also the Jac Vapour 75W DNA but price wise went for the Pico for now.

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL
Not being encumbered by having a K5 in my collection I re-examined my own suggestion and bought a K5², since I don't have a 25mm mod, I also bought a Paranormal DNA75C.
The tank is very much what I suspected with more air and a bigger and therefore easier deck. The airflow is undoubtedly the biggest difference apart from the obvious dimensions. The largest hole in the Prime is 2mm and the smallest on the K5² is 3mm. This is quite a jump and will take some getting used to. Combied, the two new purchases are big, heavy and will be used as a desk-top combo and just what I need for long trips. Castigate me for giving in to shinyitis and wish me luck explaining this to SWMBO.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not being encumbered by having a K5 in my collection I re-examined my own suggestion and bought a K5², since I don't have a 25mm mod, I also bought a Paranormal DNA75C.
The tank is very much what I suspected with more air and a bigger and therefore easier deck. The airflow is undoubtedly the biggest difference apart from the obvious dimensions. The largest hole in the Prime is 2mm and the smallest on the K5² is 3mm. This is quite a jump and will take some getting used to. Combied, the two new purchases are big, heavy and will be used as a desk-top combo and just what I need for long trips. Castigate me for giving in to shinyitis and wish me luck explaining this to SWMBO.
Don't forget there is a mouth to lung kit available for the K5 which throttles back the air flow.

Deemac

Apr 30, 2016
NL
@Bronze, From the the SvoëMesto site: "the M2L Kit for Kayfun 5 is an accessorie for a tighter draw. Included are three pieces with three different diameter(1,6mm / 1,4mm / 1,2mm)". What I need is something inbetween the Prime's 2mm and the K5²'s 3mm.
On further investigation I think I've made a boo-boo. The French webshop I bought mine from described the K5² as "indirect inhaling" whilst the well-known CdV in UK said "This tank is not recommended for MTL vaping". I can do MTL on it, but it has taken a few days to get used to it and moving from it to my Prime, or one of my Kabukies the difference is dramatic.
I think it is time to write to Le Petit Vapoteur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread