Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I posted the new K5 squared on the K5 thread. You should be able to spark some interest. There are still people subscribed to the thread.

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

Why do threads close so quickly?!?

949fff540f3605ec7d101673f975a6c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is it tasteless for me to state that in the current political climate AND ecig witch hunt, the last tank I'd want to be wandering around with is one with a Russian City engraved on it and etc.??

That sort of sounds like a deadly combination, I'd be afraid of an angry mob. And it's too bad because some Russian cities are like super cool and I think that despite my lack of love for the Kayfun particularly it may be only slightly behind vodka as best import as lets face it (and I have had to resort with playing with some as a child my mom had some "thing" about my dad's slightly Russian heritage) those nested dolls get old REALLY fast.

But the last ecig I want to be carrying around is one that also says "secret Russian communist spy" and etc.

Anna

Reactions: AstroTurf

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Does anybody have very slight leaking on the top cap? See the picture below to see exactly what I mean. It happens to me everytime, and I make sure to close it good.

I get something similar on top of my Billet Box, but it’s just condensation built up in my mustache rubbing off onto the box.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Are you sure its juice and not condensation?

I guess the obvious answer is to check your oring for damage. Better yet, reach in your spare parts bag and just replace it. Damage is not always easy to see. Go to the first post of this thread to see the parts diagram so you use the correct oring

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Does anybody have very slight leaking on the top cap? See the picture below to see exactly what I mean. It happens to me everytime, and I make sure to close it good.

#metoo

60ad7d9e50b8e54637ff83f25a4407ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey fellow vapers I have a small question, liquid to the airflow is too little cotton?
It can be too little wick in the tails...I use rayon and trim my tails, if I trim too much, sometimes I get slight weepage

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
This for sure...........
I get after filling, think some juice squeezes out when tightening the top cap, as I wipe it off and doesn’t come back till fill again, no big deal to me, rather that than leaking from base :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I get after filling, think some juice squeezes out when tightening the top cap, as I wipe it off and doesn’t come back till fill again, no big deal to me, rather that than leaking from base :)

This for sure...........

I always stop filling when the liquid hits the oblong ports in the tank cap (part 20)

Haven’t had this issue.

1531e3905a8024b7d7c5307f31cf09f9.png

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It can be a little ambiguous to say too little cotton or too much cotton. But the bottom line is that is where your problem lies so try differing amounts until you have it dialed in. I like to push my wicks out as far away as I can to get them away from the air hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread