Status
Not open for further replies.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
It's contest time again!!! :)

This contest is being brought to you by our wonderful PIF member Rhondasherrill :toast:

So here's how it works;
If you could go back to school and tell your past self just 1 thing - what would you tell yourself - other than not to start smoking. That's too obvious and besides then we wouldn't all be here;)

Rules
1 post per person.
Contest to run 7 days - starting Today at 12:30 Eastern time and ending on Friday 8/17/2012 at 12:30 Eastern time
Winner drawn by random.org
As this is a PIF contest - all standard PIF rules apply also

Prize
1000mAh eGo-C Twist with USB charger
Brand new Bulli A2 atomizer
2 Bulli cartridges
701-510 drip tip adapter
Blue/White glow in the dark Trippy Tip
~195ft Kanthal 32ga A-1 coil wire
~15-20ft silica wick
Nichrome wire and silica wick that comes with the Bulli when you buy it.
1.5ohm coil pre made on the Bulli, ready to use.

Everything is new and unused, except the eGo Twist got used for 1 day.

View attachment 124755 View attachment 124756 View attachment 124757

Last edited:

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I would say "Self, why did you drop out of high school? I know you went back and got your G.E.D., but then when you went to college, you dropped out too. Why the heck didn't you finish, when Mom and Dad were paying for it!?"

Postscript: I finally went back to school in 2010. Now I got myself all the credits for an associate degree in marketing management, and certificates in small business management, e-commerce, and professional selling. Now all I have to do is just apply for the degrees and pay the fees :)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I would tell myself NOT to walk home from school on a HOT Sunny day when only the first period class was scheduled & over @ 9:00 AM. And NOT to do it on this kind of day wearing those 'ever popular' Dr Scholl sandals with those terribly hard wooden soles. As they will create HUMONGUS sized blisters all over your feet because you lived so FAR from school (many miles) and you'd have to take them off cuz of the pain and then walking on the HOT pavement was a self inflicted EVIL TORTURE to oneself. And the fact that it was NOT worth the 10 gallons of sweat you dripped off of you with nothing to drink as you walked only to arrive home 10 minutes before the afternoon school bus, bringing all the other 'smart' kids home for the day, passed by your driveway as you nearly pass out from exhaustion :facepalm:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i would tell my self to live everyday as if it were my last.... to never sweat the small stuff
and most important of all to let my parents know how much i love them everyday.
i would never let a day go by without telling the people i love
that i loved them. and to resolve any anger i had with any one before the day is over.u can never get back what u have lost.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
"What ever u do don't sleep with April. Don't even think about it. Yes I know she is smoking hot. I know she seems nice. But she needs to eat some make-up so her insides look as good as her out-sides. JUST RUN AND RUN FAST FAT BOY SHE IS CRAZY DON'T LOOK BACK. U will thank me in 12 years"

Sent from my NS4G powered by AOKP ICS

PowerofParanoia

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
San Marcos, TX
I would tell myself not to worry about what others thought of me. Growing up as an openly gay student wasn't easy and at the time I didn't think things would get much better. I wasn't bullied as much as others, but it was still present. I would have told myself to work harder at making the Gay-Straight-Alliance club much more widely known and accepted because I was the president of the club for my junior and senior years. There is so much more I could have done to help push anti-bullying and acceptance within the school for our LGBTQ community.

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Quit screwing around, and DON'T graduate early. If you graduate early you will just do bad things for a few years until the other children catch up. Oh and watch out for ANY of the girls you meet from Old O, cause they're trash, don't play with those weirdos.

(wow I really wish I could go back and talk to myself. I have so much to tell you, hypothetical me, although most of it would create an unresolvable paradox steering you away from visiting the past when in the future but w/e)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread