Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Sandy...White graphite and/or white chalk over dark graphite turns yellow. I tried a couple layers of white charcoal in a small area, it turned yellow so I went over it again with a fine (light) graphite, smudged it in and it looks better but I still don't like it. I should have used the light graphite pencil to start with but with such a large area I always use the light vine charcoal but I'm using different paper so I think that is where the problem is. I should have tested it first. Live and learn. I'm going to work on it a bit more but I think it's a lost cause. :cry:

I'm sorry to hear it can't be saved. I know how much work goes into blocking something in, so it's not like you didn't spend a lot of time on it already. Sigh! I guess live & learn is a good attitude to take. What now?

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'm sorry to hear it can't be saved. I know how much work goes into blocking something in, so it's not like you didn't spend a lot of time on it already. Sigh! I guess live & learn is a good attitude to take. What now?

I have a pic of a sleeping puppy that is really cute and I love that his eyes are closed. :lol:

I also have a fox in a tree but that will be pretty tough. IDK, I might just do a small easy critter.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I have a pic of a sleeping puppy that is really cute and I love that his eyes are closed. :lol:

I also have a fox in a tree but that will be pretty tough. IDK, I might just do a small easy critter.

I had to laugh at the "eyes are closed" part!

A fox in a tree? I don't think foxes can climb trees.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Cool! A must-read. I love how the promo reads, so I'm expecting the book will be as entertaining. Will Amazon have a Look Into This Book feature? It'd be nice to see a few pages of text.

Unless this book is tongue in cheek, it sounds like it's written by a bunch of anti ecig mongers trying to make ecigs sound worse than cigarettes.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I had to laugh at the "eyes are closed" part!

A fox in a tree? I don't think foxes can climb trees.

I didn't either but here he is
Fox%20in%20tree.jpg
Good contrast in B&W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread