Not open for further replies.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I could do something like this
fox%20in%20tree.jpg
but it's pretty small. I would have a hell of a time getting the proportions right if I made him bigger. And he has very small eyes. Can't hardly see any detail. :(

What I do when I want to see more detail is zoom in on a section of the picture on my computer screen. You can't see the whole picture at once, but if you want to get tiny details in one eye, for instance, it works for me.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Good night, all. Here's another snowy scene. It snowed a little in late afternoon. No accumulation that I could see, but Tuesday evening into Wednesday, it sounds like we'll get a lot of snow. And I had planned the kids' birthday party for Wednesday's lesson, too! I hope I can get there. And the washer repairman is supposed to come fix the washer. I hope he can get here!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Good night, all. Here's another snowy scene. It snowed a little in late afternoon. No accumulation that I could see, but Tuesday evening into Wednesday, it sounds like we'll get a lot of snow. And I had planned the kids' birthday party for Wednesday's lesson, too! I hope I can get there. And the washer repairman is supposed to come fix the washer. I hope he can get here!

You're pic isn't showing. :(

Edit: Nevermind. It's showing in my quote.

Last edited:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
Hi volties Nice New Home I see...ill grab any room with air con thanks..and the fridge that makes ice cubes...:D..While Im On The Matter Of air Cons..could as many folks as possiable please give me there point of view? pulling down my portable air con..to give a good clean out..i found a lot of black scum like stuff all through the vents..now old mate..has told me..its my vaping causing all this build up..He said hes never seen anything like it before in a aircon...so is he right...?:ohmy:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Hi Deb!

It sounds to me like a mildew build up from all the condensation inside of the air con. Not from vaping I promise. We had a air conditioner leak on our window sill and when we took it apart to clean it and do some minor repair work it had some in there and this was wayyy before we started vaping.

Thanks Celti...That's what I thought..but theres no telling him...his mind is set...:blink:

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Things are Up And Down..all the Time..Mum had her first chemo last tues..she went ok..no vomiting..main problem is dad ..his mood swings are scary..ive decided im going to move down to there area..in 2mths time...old mate and I..are not getting on well.due to all the pressure of my folks issues..plus.im sick of being a maid..going to live by myself..Yippy!:laugh:

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Good morning, Voltville. I see no one is having a problem with the big move to Chit Chat Part 2.

Zero - Of course I am intrigued by what your book is especially after finding out it is controversial.

Deb - Glad your mum is doing good. I think you will like living by yourself. It will be peacefule. Definitely mildew in the air conditioner and not from vaping.

Love the foxes in trees. Foxes are interesting but I have rarely seen one.

Looks like we are getting one of the Catahoula leopard dogs. Too bad one is already gone. I thought two would keep each other company. Maybe Rusty will spend more time outside with a friend to hang out with.

It is training day for Nevada and the farrier is coming, as well. Looks like a busy day for me.

Last edited:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Oh my! I've been away for a while and come back to a new home! :)

I guess I'll do some back-reading to bring me up to date since I've missed so much.

The new place is nice because it has all our old friends:)

How's Spanky? How are you, JoAnne? Is it cold where you are at?

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
The new place is nice because it has all our old friends:)

How's Spanky? How are you, JoAnne? Is it cold where you are at?

We are doing just fine. The weather is unbelievably cold this year. Lots of single digits and teens topped with snow and ice every few days. Another ice storm is predicted for overnight ending with all rain by tomorrow afternoon. I really can't wait for spring to come now.

You will have to post a picture of your new critters especially your new guard dog. I hope Penny Poo Poo is doing well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread