CONTEST CLOSED:The ANTI Valentines Day Contest......from SmokeStik of course.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
HEHEHEHE.....I CLASSIC!!! suprised no one has posted it yet! I wonder if I can talk Bill into giving everyone a prize???

This is my daughters entry.....she doesn't belong to ECF because she was smart enough to NEVER SMOKE!!! your a good girl,Amber.

Ladies....it would appear that there is hope for our daughters yet! Guys....we are sorry about the Women's Lib thing...apparently you didn't get the memo. It didn't work. Please carry on.

Last edited:

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Free stuff gets people every time. Anything would be an improvement to my gas station ecigs. Still making it work for 3 months now but something different is in my future. But ya its fun. You have to find a song that no one has posted and its a way to show off your taste in music. Thanks for the contest. I had a real hard time with a "upper class" ecig and long story short is that I was railroaded for almost $150 when it was over so my wife says I cant spend anymore to upgrade for a while. So I have hope to win something.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thank you Woody! I must admit I was not expecting this big of a turn out...LOL I'ld like to think it's because people want the SmokeStik.....but I have feeling it's just because the contest is so much fun.;)

I'm baaaaack!! (Whew!!) Saw something about a contest over on the Bad Girls thread and you know I just can't resist... ;) LOL!!

For me it's part fun, but mostly because I want one of those darned Holiday batts!!!! :vapor:
I hope I still have a chance to get an entry in, but I'm having a hard time even getting this to post, so no telling what's gonna happen when I get over to Youtube...

Wish me Luck!! (and if I'm not back in a little bit, carry on... :blink: )

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
SK

Good-Luck-Glitters-Graphic-And-Greetings-23.gif

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
SK, you need to move next door to someone with a better internet router!
It's not that so much... it's the old laptop I'm using since my computer died on New Year's Day... :(

Ok... Here goes!! LK wanted to know what kind of taste in music we had?? You asked for it, you got it!!

I thought I would keep it light and share this little gem from the 1st Mother's LP. This is the kind of stuff I was listening to when I was 12 and all of my little friends were playing the Monkees' records. It was the 3rd LP I ever bought.. the 1st 2 were by the Stones... :)

(Triva Time: FZ actually appeared on an episode of the Monkees TV show!!)

How Could I Be Such A Fool? Lyrics - Frank Zappa

And just for the record (ha!!) one of the angriest songs from one of my fave performers, Peter Hammill (founding member of the British Prog band, Van der Graaf Generator) the entire LP it came from (titled "Over") was about the break-up of a relationship...

Peter Hammill- Betrayed - YouTube

Sofa Sound - Lyrics

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Free stuff gets people every time. Anything would be an improvement to my gas station ecigs. Still making it work for 3 months now but something different is in my future. But ya its fun. You have to find a song that no one has posted and its a way to show off your taste in music. Thanks for the contest. I had a real hard time with a "upper class" ecig and long story short is that I was railroaded for almost $150 when it was over so my wife says I cant spend anymore to upgrade for a while. So I have hope to win something.

striker, you're supposed to link a song from youtube for the contest! and anti-valentine to be sure, lol;)

I'm baaaaack!! (Whew!!) Saw something about a contest over on the Bad Girls thread and you know I just can't resist... ;) LOL!!

For me it's part fun, but mostly because I want one of those darned Holiday batts!!!! :vapor:
I hope I still have a chance to get an entry in, but I'm having a hard time even getting this to post, so no telling what's gonna happen when I get over to Youtube...

Wish me Luck!! (and if I'm not back in a little bit, carry on... :blink: )

lol, sk - lori made sure there was an entry for you way back .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread